True the Vote observers barred from Franklin County polling places

Synthaholic

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2010
More Republican Election Fraud:

A Houston-based group that wanted to monitor 30 Franklin County polling places for potential voter fraud was thwarted yesterday by the county elections board.

True the Vote - whose Ohio branch is called the Voter Integrity Project - was denied status as official observers because at least most of the candidates who supported the organization's effort withdrew their backing. State law allows groups of at least five candidates to assign poll observers, and the group originally had obtained signatures from a bipartisan group of six candidates for county office.

“The Franklin County Board of Elections did not allow Election Day polling location observer appointments filed by the True the Vote group," said board spokesman Ben Pisctelli in a statement. "The appointments were not properly filed and our voting location managers were instructed not to honor any appointment on behalf of the True the Vote group.”

There were charges yesterday that the candidates' names had either been falsified or merely copied on forms requesting observer status for the True the Vote at several Franklin County polling places. Many are in predominantly African American neighborhoods.

Elections Director William A. Anthony Jr. said the group may be investigated for possibly falsifying documents after today's election. The forms themselves warn that elections falsification is a fifth-degree felony.

“These allegations by the Ohio Democratic Party are dangerous and offensive,” True the Vote President Catherine Engelbrecht said in a statement. “The facts are simple: no citizen volunteer -- including...anyone else trained by True the Vote -- took any action that was either illegal or unethical, particularly as it pertains to the placement of poll watchers."

*snip*

Just add this to the growing list of Republican election fraud!

They cannot win if they cannot cheat.

True the Vote didn't file properly, and were rightly denied access to watch certain polling locations... and this is proof of GOP voter fraud?

Are you high?

Like I said in another thread: You have difficulty reading words on a screen correctly. I think it's an intelligence issue.

I said it was Republican election fraud - not voter fraud.

And it is:

Elections Director William A. Anthony Jr. said the group may be investigated for possibly falsifying documents after today's election. The forms themselves warn that elections falsification is a fifth-degree felony.

True the Vote didn't file properly, and were rightly denied access to watch certain polling locations... and this is proof of GOP voter fraud?

Are you high?

Dont make fun of him. He obviously can't help it.

And we do have some better news:

Judge issuing order to reinstate booted Philadelphia election officials, Republicans say

Published November 06, 2012

FoxNews.com

DEVELOPING ...

A Pennsylvania judge is issuing an order to reinstate Republican election officials across Philadelphia who allegedly were ejected or refused entry by on-site Democratic voting chief judges, GOP officials tell Fox News.

Read more: Funny business in Philly: GOP officials booted, Black Panthers return -- and Obama at polling site? | Fox News

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8GBAsFwPglw]Paul Weyrich - "I don't want everybody to vote" (Goo Goo) - YouTube[/ame]

And here it starts by the lefty wingers
Pointing out Republican election fraud?

It started a while ago. :)

No.. election fraud with be things such as registration fraud, actually preventing a proven qualified citizen from voting, badgering voters thru electioneering, etc

While this is an event to be discussed.. for you to jump to the conclusion solidifies your place in life as a true winger

Wow, I didn't think that the left wingnuts would already begin making excuses for Obama's defeat so early in the day.

The Democrats are the EXPERTS on election fraud. Anybody with even a SHRED of integrity and honesty knows this FACT.

And then there are people like "Synthaholic"................

Are you high?

Like I said in another thread: You have difficulty reading words on a screen correctly. I think it's an intelligence issue.

And it is:

True the Vote didn't file properly, and were rightly denied access to watch certain polling locations... and this is proof of GOP election fraud?

Are you high?

Last edited:

Are you high?

And it is:

True the Vote didn't file properly, and were rightly denied access to watch certain polling locations... and this is proof of GOP election fraud?

Are you high?
Where have I used the word 'proof'?

You have difficulty reading words on a screen correctly. I think it's an intelligence issue.

And it is:

Are you high?

You have difficulty reading words on a screen correctly. I think it's an intelligence issue.

Then your Op should not read...
More Republican Election Fraud

...and instead should read...
More Republican Election Fraud Accusations

dumb ass.

Did you even read your own post?

A Houston-based group that wanted to monitor 30 Franklin County polling places for potential voter fraud was thwarted yesterday by the county elections board.

True the Vote - whose Ohio branch is called the Voter Integrity Project - was denied status as official observers because at least most of the candidates who supported the organization's effort withdrew their backing. State law allows groups of at least five candidates to assign poll observers, and the group originally had obtained signatures from a bipartisan group of six candidates for county office.

“The Franklin County Board of Elections did not allow Election Day polling location observer appointments filed by the True the Vote group," said board spokesman Ben Pisctelli in a statement. "The appointments were not properly filed and our voting location managers were instructed not to honor any appointment on behalf of the True the Vote group.”

There were charges yesterday that the candidates' names had either been falsified or merely copied on forms requesting observer status for the True the Vote at several Franklin County polling places. Many are in predominantly African American neighborhoods.

“These allegations by the Ohio Democratic Party are dangerous and offensive,” True the Vote President Catherine Engelbrecht said in a statement. “The facts are simple: no citizen volunteer -- including...anyone else trained by True the Vote -- took any action that was either illegal or unethical, particularly as it pertains to the placement of poll watchers."

*snip*

It is the Democrats that are barring them, not the Republicans.

Did you even read your own post?

*snip*

It is the Democrats that are barring them, not the Republicans.

His point was that True the Vote committed fraud... in his warped little mind.

And it is:

Are you high?

Because clearly as long as you don't say the word, you can dishonestly imply things all you want.

Forum List

Back