True conspiracy theories

Thevolunteerwino

Gold Member
Dec 1, 2020
I know about the ridiculous theories like lizard people used to discredit people as conspiracy theorists. But I also remember the day after fukushima when all the uranium stock holders said it didnt melt down it was a hydrogen explosion and obama quickly went out of the country. They then said those who said it melted down were conspiracy theorists. It was just a hydrogen explosion.

So what about conspiracy theories backed onlu by facts that have no fake news and unreal facts about them.

Trump. Biden. Gates. Soros. Bush. The leader of China. All attend the world economic forum which discusses the future direction of politics.
The WEF web page recently stated "you will own nothing and be happy"

What about the groups these people all seem to belong to or frequent before being voted into office.

Both political party members also knew epstein.

MSM news agencies have been caught faking news and making it up as if they were hollywood.

Nothing here is a false statement and I could go on all day. The facts and quotes by these people in high places are also damaging and endless

What about conspiracy theories that arent out there in lala land but are in your face backed by factual known data, photos, and quotes. What about the ones people deny just because they dont want to look at it.

Some conspiracy thoeries are backed by facts and true events that can not be disproven but actually have emmense probability.

What about those.

I know about the ridiculous theories like lizard people used to discredit people as conspiracy theorists. But I also remember the day after fukushima when all the uranium stock holders said it didnt melt down it was a hydrogen explosion and obama quickly went out of the country. They then said those who said it melted down were conspiracy theorists. It was just a hydrogen explosion.

So what about conspiracy theories backed onlu by facts that have no fake news and unreal facts about them.

Trump. Biden. Gates. Soros. Bush. The leader of China. All attend the world economic forum which discusses the future direction of politics.

What about the groups these people all seem to belong to or frequent before being voted into office.

MSM news agencies have been caught faking news and making it up as if they were hollywood.

Nothing here is a false statement and I could go on all day. The facts and quotes by these people in high places are also damaging and endless

What about conspiracy theories that arent out there in lala land but are in your face backed by factual known data, photos, and quotes. What about the ones people deny just because they dont want to look at it.

Some conspiracy thoeries are backed by facts and true events that can not be disproven but actually have emmense probability.

What about those.
those are conspiracy facts not theories,,,

Obama was born in Kenya
first-visit-to-kenya-copy.jpg

What about those.
those are conspiracy facts not theories,,,
So i guess that makes me a conspiracy factualist.

Forum List

Back