Trudeau warns U.S. over restricting the trade of essential goods into Canada

I've read many of your posts. No offence intended, but you seem to suffer from undiagnosed schizophrenia and, at the very least, suffer a persecution complex that is completely baseless.

So now I know your angle, thank you.

Now, how do you know that it is "completely baseless"?

So we are clear, it is not completely baseless, and this is why all we can have here is a debate of words. What I have experienced in my life vs. you suggesting it couldn't have happened, followed by the standard cracker jack box psycho analysis to discredit me.

I've learned in life, "always follow the motive", so let's look at it. What motive would a guy have to tell his story on here about the persecution they have experienced if it wasn't true? After all, if Canada is such a free, nation of righteous agencies and civil liberties, there would be no NEED for one to share it. We are apparently living in Utopia according to some.

I would gain nothing by exposing my great nation to Europeans and Americans. After all, Canada is a nation where there is apparently no existence of lying covert apparatus, or misrepresenting, abusing for self benefit, "playing the game" abusing citizens rights and interfering in domestic and foreign businesses Right to Self Determination. Who would engage in this in a perfect country unless they had experienced this? I've told many, I don't want other countries to become like us, and, they should never blindly trust Canadian authorities.

The problem with those who I have debated on this subject is that I know how this racket works. So do many others you can be sure. Those who deny and pretend somehow the covert kakistocracy is above reproach, know as well as I do they are lying. CYA, always.

That is my motivation, what is yours?

My opinion of Canadians gets worse every time I meet one.

Their self-righteous refusal to assist us in the Iraq War was the last straw for me.

Forum List

Back