Trudeau wants to ban "hate speech" on social media

So What did Justin Trudeau say to a black guy?

"You must tell me who does your makeup, its really well done!"

How long will Justin Trudeau have to apologize?

Until he's black in the face

Fuck that!!! Let’s start a pro hate speech movement!!! You with me?!
The left thinks it's hate speech whenever you say anything they disagree with.

For example, everyone who criticized Obama was a "racist" according to the left.
No they weren’t . That’s not true

For example, everyone who criticized Obama was a "racist" according to the left.
Kamala Harris said the reason she had to drop out of the Presidential race was because her fellow Democrats are too racist and sexist to vote for a black woman.

Do you deny it?

That's what you took away? Really?
Haha yeah that’s pretty much it. I read the link that completely lacked in substance in leu of click bait, ads and donation requests. No details about what constitutes hate speech. so I don’t really have anything go on except for the hyperbolic reaction of the OP which I poked fun at. Sorry if it rubbed you the wrong way.

Kamala Harris said the reason she had to drop out of the Presidential race was because her fellow Democrats are too racist and sexist to vote for a black woman.

Do you deny it?
Do I deny that she said that or do I deny that Dems forced her out because they are racist and sexist?

Haha yeah that’s pretty much it. I read the link that completely lacked in substance in leu of click bait, ads and donation requests. No details about what constitutes hate speech. so I don’t really have anything go on except for the hyperbolic reaction of the OP which I poked fun at. Sorry if it rubbed you the wrong way.

The article linked to Trudeau's letter which states his advocacy to ban speech. I know because I checked it out before posting this, shit-for-brains.

So eliminate the first amendment?
No way! Use the first amanedment to justify the pro hate speech group that we are starting... what do you think?!

I think I hurt your twat.

The article linked to Trudeau's letter which states his advocacy to ban speech. I know because I checked it out before posting this, shit-for-brains.
oh good, post for us what they define as hate speech. I must have missed that.

Forum List

Back