Trudeau walks out of NAFTA negotiations

Most of you little cult members are so clueless about how the "art of the deal" is actually done.

I guess most of you have been so busy celebrating your fake prez & his fake victories that you didn't bother keeping up with the rest of the world today.

Anybody can impose a tariff on anything or anyone & that is exactly what all those former allies are putting into place as the Grinch & all of his little green monsters sleep tonight.

You see, the rest of the world (along with most liberals) are sick of dealing with a tyrant & all of his distorted little minions. We are sick of your greed & temper tantrums, so here's how it's gonna go down:
Canada, Mexico, Germany, France, Norway, Switzerland, Great Britain, Australia, (you get the gist) are going to start targeting very specific products & services - namely one that first hit the "dictator wannabe" in the pocketbook. Then they're next going after the red states & what the red states buy & sell to survive. These countries have come together to save the United States from the idiots that are hijacking our democracy. They know that the majority of us hate the orange idiot & that his only goal as the fake prez was to enrich himself & his family.

Congrats, cons! You got conned by a con & now that the world is tired of your treasonous traitor & his toddler tantrums they are uniting to put a stop to it.

May I suggest you chumpsters buckle your seatbelts - it's going to be a very very bumpy ride.

Now we'll be getting back to MAGA.
And I do hope the orange idiot enjoyed the timing of his birthday present. Junior liked it so much he was sweating & trembling from the excitement.
lmao

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Most of you little cult members are so clueless about how the "art of the deal" is actually done.

I guess most of you have been so busy celebrating your fake prez & his fake victories that you didn't bother keeping up with the rest of the world today.

Anybody can impose a tariff on anything or anyone & that is exactly what all those former allies are putting into place as the Grinch & all of his little green monsters sleep tonight.

You see, the rest of the world (along with most liberals) are sick of dealing with a tyrant & all of his distorted little minions. We are sick of your greed & temper tantrums, so here's how it's gonna go down:
Canada, Mexico, Germany, France, Norway, Switzerland, Great Britain, Australia, (you get the gist) are going to start targeting very specific products & services - namely one that first hit the "dictator wannabe" in the pocketbook. Then they're next going after the red states & what the red states buy & sell to survive. These countries have come together to save the United States from the idiots that are hijacking our democracy. They know that the majority of us hate the orange idiot & that his only goal as the fake prez was to enrich himself & his family.

Congrats, cons! You got conned by a con & now that the world is tired of your treasonous traitor & his toddler tantrums they are uniting to put a stop to it.

May I suggest you chumpsters buckle your seatbelts - it's going to be a very very bumpy ride.

And I do hope the orange idiot enjoyed the timing of his birthday present. Junior liked it so much he was sweating & trembling from the excitement.
lmao

America holds all the cards dimwit.

Is southern Europe going to stop sending us olive oil?

Trudeau says NAFTA negotiations stalled after Pence demanded sunset clause

Does this idiot not realize Canada and Mexico are in NO WIN SITUATIONS here? If they fail to renegotiate NAFTA then we just pull out and laugh as Mexico and Canada come screaming back for deals! Then we do 1 on 1 deals with them each! We hold ALL the cards!

Actually we don't. This is not the post WW2 world. It's 2018 and America is not making deals with broke war torn countries anymore. We stand to lose big because of the arrogance of people like Trump and Pence.

lmao

No we don't hold all the cards. Anti orange is right.

Trump Derangement Syndrome, the Democrat party was anti-free Trade before Trump came and you will be again when he leaves, but for the eight years he's in office ... you just flip, flop and fly ...

Since when I’m an anti free trade?

Before trump and after trump

Nope. I’ve always been a supporter of free trade. This is where I made my living.

Never saw you speak up against Democrats anti free trade ever. I dont like his approach, but trump is far more free trade than Democrats

Free trade existed before Trump. As far as I know and what he shown Trump is anti free trade. Protectionism on tirade and insulting mode.
If I’m wrong show me a proof that Trump far more free trade than democrats.

Both POTUS Obama and Clinton supports free trade.

Trump offered for any country that wants to totally eliminate all trade barriers he's in.

Democrats want to strictly control trade, they have all my life.

I'm not doubting that maybe you are more free trade than other Democrats, but you are exactly like other Democrats in that this standard only appears when you're attacking a Republican, like Trump, like you are here, or in a topic on another discussion. For example, if the discussion were on guns and you were arguing for gun control, someone says hey charwin, how are you not a Democrat? Oh, you say, I'm for free trade.

What you don't do ever is argue free trade with Democrats. You're here like how are Democrats against free trade? You're either eight years old and don't remember the Obama administration clearly, or you're full of shit. If you were truly for free trade and had a long term memory, you'd know the Democrats are not and they're the ones who fight every free trade deal. Obama even got criticized by Democrats for TPP, one of the few things Democrats ever objected to

Nope. I’ve always been a supporter of free trade. This is where I made my living.
Never saw you speak up against Democrats anti free trade ever. I dont like his approach, but trump is far more free trade than Democrats

Free trade existed before Trump. As far as I know and what he shown Trump is anti free trade. Protectionism on tirade and insulting mode.

Free trade is not defined by us paying more than our fair share.

Mr Trump is putting America first, which means everyone else can get in line and kiss our ass

-Geaux

That doesn't even make sense. How can trade be free and then we're paying for it?

We hold ALL the cards!
DVy5Pf6XcAAa-vQ.jpg

Does this idiot not realize Canada and Mexico are in NO WIN SITUATIONS here? If they fail to renegotiate NAFTA then we just pull out and laugh as Mexico and Canada come screaming back for deals! Then we do 1 on 1 deals with them each! We hold ALL the cards!
Canada would be better off with a separate deal anyways. But really, the only thing that's going to happen is that prices will rise for everyone, us, Canada, Mehico, Europe... It's the little guys getting burned by the rich once again. Welcome to Trump's America, it's what you voted for.
Yeah............we are all going to die because our Gov't is standing up and negotiating deals for Fair Trade instead of allowing them to fuck us over.........................

You do this .................we will do that.............it's called negotiating............if they walk out with their fucking panties in a wad............we'll make it ourself............or find another supplier..................

Wah...............If Canada stops sending a Product we are all gonna die................Got news for you........This is a big dang world..........................And we can buy from someone else.....................

Guess you don't see that now do you...............

Most of the fight is over steel and aluminum...............and it isn't that big of a deal.
You just don't understand what's going on. Trump will make steel more expensive by cutting off foreign sources and then Americans sources will be more expensive, as will any imports with duties. When they go build your next car, the steel they use will be more expensive, and who do you think is going to pay for that? You.
I'm happy to pay more for American-made products.

lmao

America does hold a lot of cards, but there’s not an ace among them.

How Canadians can boycott Donald Trump - Macleans.ca

Angry Canadians are shopping 'Trump free' after attacks on Trudeau

MPs unite to condemn Trump's tariffs, verbal attacks | CBC News

Canada would be better off with a separate deal anyways. But really, the only thing that's going to happen is that prices will rise for everyone, us, Canada, Mehico, Europe... It's the little guys getting burned by the rich once again. Welcome to Trump's America, it's what you voted for.
Yeah............we are all going to die because our Gov't is standing up and negotiating deals for Fair Trade instead of allowing them to fuck us over.........................

You do this .................we will do that.............it's called negotiating............if they walk out with their fucking panties in a wad............we'll make it ourself............or find another supplier..................

Wah...............If Canada stops sending a Product we are all gonna die................Got news for you........This is a big dang world..........................And we can buy from someone else.....................

Most of the fight is over steel and aluminum...............and it isn't that big of a deal.
You just don't understand what's going on. Trump will make steel more expensive by cutting off foreign sources and then Americans sources will be more expensive, as will any imports with duties. When they go build your next car, the steel they use will be more expensive, and who do you think is going to pay for that? You.
You going to be really happy then paying more for everything, not just US made shit.

You going to be really happy then paying more for everything, not just US made shit.
LOL

We make shit............guess fertilizer counts..........LOL

how is it American companies can by stuff cheaper from across the Pacific Ocean in China???!!!!
..that's a lot more transportation costs, yes?

Mr Trump is putting America first, which means everyone else can get in line and kiss our ass

-Geaux

Geaux free trade made this country great and powerful as you see the excellent economy today.

As I said and asked repeatedly. Please show me anybody or anyone outside of Trump inner circle that supports Trump non sense bulldog anti free trade policy.

Paul Ryan and McConnell both Trumps lapdogs spoke against Trump trade policy.

Give me one unknown economist or well known economist that supports Trump’s anti free trade policy.

Just because you support Trump you are willing to pay higher cost for US consumers. US consumers are the biggest losers Geaux.

Trump offered for any country that wants to totally eliminate all trade barriers he's in.

Democrats want to strictly control trade, they have all my life.

I'm not doubting that maybe you are more free trade than other Democrats, but you are exactly like other Democrats in that this standard only appears when you're attacking a Republican, like Trump, like you are here, or in a topic on another discussion. For example, if the discussion were on guns and you were arguing for gun control, someone says hey charwin, how are you not a Democrat? Oh, you say, I'm for free trade.

What you don't do ever is argue free trade with Democrats. You're here like how are Democrats against free trade? You're either eight years old and don't remember the Obama administration clearly, or you're full of shit. If you were truly for free trade and had a long term memory, you'd know the Democrats are not and they're the ones who fight every free trade deal. Obama even got criticized by Democrats for TPP, one of the few things Democrats ever objected to

Give me one or anybody that supports Trump trade policy. Cohn even resigned. SHOW ME.

YOU don’t know me Kaz.
I’ve always been a supporter of free trade because this is where I earn my living.

I’ve voted for McCain then voted for Obama the second term.

If I’m president Xi or Trudeau....... Why the HELL should I allow Trump (pit bull ) dictates how my country earn money?? If I’m making money now. Why should I change that now?

Just because I’m a Democrat now that doesn’t mean I do not opposed or follow a certain policies.

Just like you. You are a Trump supporter I’m sure there are some policies that you don’t agree.

As far as Trump is concerned. There is nothing for me to like him. Especially when he lied just about every time he open his mouth. A good example of that see this link. I know this is a separate topic but just show how Trump lies a lot.

Now tell me if I believe any of Trump BULLSHIT trade policy.

AP FACT CHECK: Trump assails Dems for his own migrant policy

WASHINGTON (AP) — President Donald Trump won't take responsibility for the consequences of an immigration policy that is separating children from parents who are arrested for illegally crossing the U.S.-Mexico border. He persists in blaming a "Democrat" law for driving families apart, though no such law exists.

In remarks to reporters and in an interview with Fox News, he held firm to a contention he's made, falsely and for weeks, holding Democrats responsible for splitting up migrant families.

-Geaux

Geaux free trade made this country great and powerful as you see the excellent economy today.

As I said and asked repeatedly. Please show me anybody or anyone outside of Trump inner circle that supports Trump non sense bulldog anti free trade policy.

Paul Ryan and McConnell both Trumps lapdogs spoke against Trump trade policy.

Give me one unknown economist or well known economist that supports Trump’s anti free trade policy.

Just because you support Trump you are willing to pay higher cost for US consumers. US consumers are the biggest losers Geaux.

It's funny how this never came up from you when Democrats were fighting free trade ...

YOU don’t know me Kaz.
I’ve always been a supporter of free trade because this is where I earn my living.

I didn't say I know you. I said you're silent when it comes to challenging leftists on free trade. I argue with Republicans and Trump supporters all the time as well as leftists on free trade. I only ever see you ever when it's Trump and the Republicans who are against free trade

What made you give up on McCain approaching Marxism and jump to Obama who was already there?

And BTW, Obama was an anti-free trader, how does that support what you're saying here?

YOU don’t know me Kaz.

I didn't say I know you. I said you're silent when it comes to challenging leftists on free trade. I argue with Republicans and Trump supporters all the time as well as leftists on free trade. I only ever see you ever when it's Trump and the Republicans who are against free trade

What made you give up on McCain approaching Marxism and jump to Obama who was already there?

And BTW, Obama was an anti-free trader, how does that support what you're saying here?

Like I said I became Democrat because of Obama. That doesn’t mean I agree with all his policies. If Obama was anti free trade did he went after NAFTA? Did Obama went after China, Mexico, Canada and European countries like Trump is doing right now? Did he?

Forum List

Back