Trudeau walks out of NAFTA negotiations

The History Of Economic Sanctions - History Video! - DickMorris.com

Kind of like 101 for all you self proclaimed experts out there... (either you are in a position of leverage or your not), Just because being economically raped has become the status quo (for the US) doesn't mean that asking for some 'metaphorical' foreplay and dinner is an egregious affront to the various rapists who are now being asked to chip in on the dinner bill. Sure all the rapists will throw a tantrum at any change in their old hat 'behavior'...

Look at the trade deficits we have with the various "partners" around the globe... Germany a wealthy, propped up country doesn't contribute toward their defense as they are 'required' to do. Their fine automobiles represent some 90 % of the luxury automotive market in the US with 2ish % tariffs on our end compared to 10ish % on their end.
We are supposed to listen to Dick Morris?

Trump has told China to fuck off.
Trump has told the EU to fuck off.'
Trump is now telling Canada to fuck off.
Trump is now telling Mexico to fuck off.

Looks like our only trading partners will be Israel and Russia pretty soon

Exactly......Donnie Dealmaker knows how to break deals

Making deals? He is clueless

Trudeau says NAFTA negotiations stalled after Pence demanded sunset clause

Does this idiot not realize Canada and Mexico are in NO WIN SITUATIONS here? If they fail to renegotiate NAFTA then we just pull out and laugh as Mexico and Canada come screaming back for deals! Then we do 1 on 1 deals with them each! We hold ALL the cards!
I thought Trump is a master negotiator

He said he could do better than NAFTA......where is it?
Negotiations take time....if they won't come back with a better deal then we just leave NAFTA all together which is fine with me.
As usual

Donnie Dealmaker whiffs

Good for him! I don't support a fascist nation like the US as it is becoming like Iran.
Get a grip retard....... :cuckoo:

That is no way to talk to a lady.

Thought you conservatives had manners?

He could have pulled a Samantha Bee on you and called you a Feckless.
A new cuss word. Feckless. I read it here on USMB first. I feel so privileged.

“Feckless” isn’t a curse word. It’s somewhat archaic term for those who don’t a clue as to what they’re doing.

Donnie Dealmaker only offers one sided deals

Not the makings of a multinational treaty

Other countries haven’t been “fucking you over with trade”. That’s the dumbest part of Trump’s great trade lies. It’s US corporations who have fucked you over in search of lower costs and higher profits.

Walmart was actively encouraging suppliers to offshore manufacturing to lower wholesale costs. One supplier said he felt he had no choice and that he’d lose the contract if he couldn’t give them the lower prices they wanted. Here’s an article from 2003.

The Wal-Mart You Don’t Know

Americans are now the whiniest people on earth and instead of looking in the mirror where the root causes of your problems exist, Trump looks for “others” to blame. It’s not the fault of Americans they don’t buy goods that are “made in America” because they want the cheapest price possible and quality be damned. It’s China’s fault for “taking advantage”.

Canada is the largest importer of US goods and services in the world. You’re driving away your largest customer. We just signed a $40 billion dollar trade deal with the EU. We’re part of TPP. We’re ready with other options.

China, the world’s fastest growing economy is poised to swoop in when Dumb Donald pulls this crap.

Oh and Mexico has an election coming up. The guy who’s leading the polls is the radical who is promising to take a hard line against Trump’s trade policies.

Dumb. Really fucking dumb.
Ahhhh STFU...............I posted a bunch of information on how China and other nations are fucking us......

But your LOVE AFFAIR WITH TRUMP will not let you see it...........

Do you have a Trump picture on your wall at home.............to blow kisses at......................

We are talking about Canada.

I can tell you right now. Your droppings all over stinks.

Based from your post here. You DON’T know what you are talking about trades and economics.
Negotiating for better deals for our country over others isn't BS............as you say...

Other countries ban our goods and use trade barriers against us............Looking for a better deal to keep jobs here is in our best interest.........even if I have to pay a little more.

You would rather the jobs go to other countries to buy more of their stuff and to put other to work in other countries.

Free Trade is BS...........we didn't do this crap for over 200 years and we did just fine. Until people like you said it was broken................

Negotiated deals country to country worked...........and now we become dependent on others for all our goods.............Not in our best interests.

So far up to this point there is ZERO or NO negotiations accomplished with our allies and friends by this lousy POTUS.

But he imposed higher tariffs with our closest allies and friends. That’s what he had done.
WE the consumers will face the blunt force of higher prices on ALL commodities. I mean ALL.

Even his own closest lap dogs both senate and congress blasted this lousy dude.

I haven’t seen any less or well known economist or any groups supporting this dude. NONE zero.

Koch brothers just launched anti tariff against Trump today.

Free Trade........ The excellent economy as we see today proves Free Trade works very well for this country.
Just ignore the abuses of other countries..............their quotas..........their tariffs..........and how many jobs lost here as a result..........

They are negotiating better deals for our workers.............and it's high time that we keep losing our industries here and the jobs with them. There is no such thing as Free Trade.........countries all over the world tariff each other and outright ban goods like beef to China...........

Then explain why there are few or none supporting Trump.
Free Trade made this country rich and prosperous as we see today.
Tell me where I’m wrong.

Even his economic advisers Gary Cohn resigned.

Other countries haven’t been “fucking you over with trade”. That’s the dumbest part of Trump’s great trade lies. It’s US corporations who have fucked you over in search of lower costs and higher profits.

Walmart was actively encouraging suppliers to offshore manufacturing to lower wholesale costs. One supplier said he felt he had no choice and that he’d lose the contract if he couldn’t give them the lower prices they wanted. Here’s an article from 2003.

The Wal-Mart You Don’t Know

Americans are now the whiniest people on earth and instead of looking in the mirror where the root causes of your problems exist, Trump looks for “others” to blame. It’s not the fault of Americans they don’t buy goods
that are “made in America” because they want the cheapest price possible and quality be damned. It’s China’s fault for “taking advantage”.

Canada is the largest importer of US goods and services in the world. You’re driving away your largest customer. We just signed a $40 billion dollar trade deal with the EU. We’re part of TPP. We’re ready with other options.

China, the world’s fastest growing economy is poised to swoop in when Dumb Donald pulls this crap.

Oh and Mexico has an election coming up. The guy who’s leading the polls is the radical who is promising to take a hard line against Trump’s trade policies.

Dumb. Really fucking dumb.
Ahhhh STFU...............I posted a bunch of information on how China and other nations are fucking us......

Do you have a Trump picture on your wall at home.............to blow kisses at......................

Based from your post here. You DON’T know what you are talking about trades and economics.
Negotiating for better deals for our country over others isn't BS............as you say...

Other countries ban our goods and use trade barriers against us............Looking for a better deal to keep jobs here is in our best interest.........even if I have to pay a little more.

You would rather the jobs go to other countries to buy more of their stuff and to put other to work in other countries.

Free Trade is BS...........we didn't do this crap for over 200 years and we did just fine. Until people like you said it was broken................

Negotiated deals country to country worked...........and now we become dependent on others for all our goods.............Not in our best interests.

So far up to this point there is ZERO or NO negotiations accomplished with our allies and friends by this lousy POTUS.

But he imposed higher tariffs with our closest allies and friends. That’s what he had done.
WE the consumers will face the blunt force of higher prices on ALL commodities. I mean ALL.

I haven’t seen any less or well known economist or any groups supporting this dude. NONE zero.

Free Trade........ The excellent economy as we see today proves Free Trade works very well for this country.

Trump Derangement Syndrome, the Democrat party was anti-free Trade before Trump came and you will be again when he leaves, but for the eight years he's in office ... you just flip, flop and fly ...

Since when I’m an anti free trade?

Trump Derangement Syndrome, the Democrat party was anti-free Trade before Trump came and you will be again when he leaves, but for the eight years he's in office ... you just flip, flop and fly ...

Before trump and after trump

Nope. I’ve always been a supporter of free trade. This is where I made my living.

Just ignore the abuses of other countries..............their quotas..........their tariffs..........and how many jobs lost here as a result..........

They are negotiating better deals for our workers.............and it's high time that we keep losing our industries here and the jobs with them. There is no such thing as Free Trade.........countries all over the world tariff each other and outright ban goods like beef to China...........

Tell me where I’m wrong.

Explain it to Canada at 270% dairy. There is no such animal. Same with Germany that puts 25% on autos for protectionism. While ours is 2%

Nope. I’ve always been a supporter of free trade. This is where I made my living.

Never saw you speak up against Democrats anti free trade ever. I dont like his approach, but trump is far more free trade than Democrats

Tell me where I’m wrong.

Explain it to Canada at 270% dairy. There is no such animal. Same with Germany that puts 25% on autos for protectionism. While ours is 2%

Apparently this is the first time you hear or deal with these foreign tariffs.
I strongly suggest you read these links. Please.

Made in America: The German cars Trump doesn't want

Checking Trump on Canada's 270% tariff on milk

In recent years, United States dairy producers have used technological advances to exploit a lucrative loophole in Canadian trade law. They have begun separating milk into its component parts, creating what’s called "ultrafiltered milk." These are high in protein and are easier to use for making cheese and yogurt.

Since this product didn’t exist when the most recent negotiations were completed, it falls outside the list of products with high tariffs. So in recent years, U.S. producers have sold a substantial amount of ultrafiltered milk to Canada, duty free.

Canada ranks as the second-biggest market for U.S. dairy exports after Mexico.

Between 2013 and 2016, United States exports of "milk protein substances" to Canada grew from $78 million in Canadian dollars to $129 million. The United States accounted for two-thirds of all of Canada’s imports of this type.

Thanks to these exports, the United States has actually posted a large trade surplus with Canada in dairy products in recent years. In 2016, the United States exported $631.6 million in dairy products to Canada, compared to just $113 million in Canadian dairy exports to the United States (these figures are in U.S. dollars).

Tell me where I’m wrong.

In recent years, United States dairy producers have used technological advances to exploit a lucrative loophole in Canadian trade law. They have begun separating milk into its component parts, creating what’s called "ultrafiltered milk." These are high in protein and are easier to use for making cheese and yogurt.

Since this product didn’t exist when the most recent negotiations were completed, it falls outside the list of products with high tariffs. So in recent years, U.S. producers have sold a substantial amount of ultrafiltered milk to Canada, duty free.

Between 2013 and 2016, United States exports of "milk protein substances" to Canada grew from $78 million in Canadian dollars to $129 million. The United States accounted for two-thirds of all of Canada’s imports of this type.

Thanks to these exports, the United States has actually posted a large trade surplus with Canada in dairy products in recent years. In 2016, the United States exported $631.6 million in dairy products to Canada, compared to just $113 million in Canadian dairy exports to the United States (these figures are in U.S. dollars).
Doesn't change how they used new rules to ban some..........posted it here or somewhere else........have to look it up again........too busy flaming each other on the IG report..........lol

Tell me where I’m wrong.

This is more complicated than just saying 25% or 270%.
Just because Trump told you those kinds of unfiltered BS that doesn’t mean technically, naturally or logically correct. Trump will say anything and followers like you will just swallow it.

Like I said and asked repeatedly. Give me one less or well known economist that supports Trump. Even his own GOP leaders lap dog opposed him.

Tell me where I’m wrong.

Doesn't change how they used new rules to ban some..........posted it here or somewhere else........have to look it up again........too busy flaming each other on the IG report..........lol

The 270% is correct but in reality that is not what is happening. That is why I gave you those links.
Like tortilla that Mexicans consumed in Mexico about 90% of those corns comes fromUS farms.

Justin Trudeau is the kind of idiot that corrects people who say "mankind" in normal conversation and insists that they say "Peoplekind".

He's the kind of idiot that says he admires China's dictatorship because it was able to turn it's economy around on a dime. yeah, the idiot said that.

Never saw you speak up against Democrats anti free trade ever. I dont like his approach, but trump is far more free trade than Democrats

Free trade existed before Trump. As far as I know and what he shown Trump is anti free trade. Protectionism on tirade and insulting mode.
If I’m wrong show me a proof that Trump far more free trade than democrats.

Both POTUS Obama and Clinton supports free trade.

Free trade existed before Trump. As far as I know and what he shown Trump is anti free trade. Protectionism on tirade and insulting mode.
If I’m wrong show me a proof that Trump far more free trade than democrats.

Both POTUS Obama and Clinton supports free trade.

Free trade is not defined by us paying more than our fair share.

Mr Trump is putting America first, which means everyone else can get in line and kiss our ass

-Geaux

125dfbbb1bdf15ba7f2b4461641d7903902eca47d82a45dba756579b0164cc3d.jpg

Hey! I was going to make that graphic

Forum List

Back