Trudeau walks out of NAFTA negotiations

Trudeau says NAFTA negotiations stalled after Pence demanded sunset clause

Does this idiot not realize Canada and Mexico are in NO WIN SITUATIONS here? If they fail to renegotiate NAFTA then we just pull out and laugh as Mexico and Canada come screaming back for deals! Then we do 1 on 1 deals with them each! We hold ALL the cards!

Tough guy, that Trudeau.

aeuyr5.gif
Shit.....that looks like a girl.

YOU don’t know me Kaz.
I’ve always been a supporter of free trade because this is where I earn my living.

I didn't say I know you. I said you're silent when it comes to challenging leftists on free trade. I argue with Republicans and Trump supporters all the time as well as leftists on free trade. I only ever see you ever when it's Trump and the Republicans who are against free trade

I’ve voted for McCain then voted for Obama the second term.

What made you give up on McCain approaching Marxism and jump to Obama who was already there?

And BTW, Obama was an anti-free trader, how does that support what you're saying here?

Like I said I became Democrat because of Obama. That doesn’t mean I agree with all his policies. If Obama was anti free trade did he went after NAFTA? Did Obama went after China, Mexico, Canada and European countries like Trump is doing right now? Did he?

Its not that simple for trump or obama

Forum List

Back