The Original Tree

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2016
OHIO
Puppets like Trudeau Biden usually are too stupid for their own good.

Like Biden’s Promised Dark Winter, Re-Education Camps and promised Enemy Hit Lists, Trudeau also slips up and gives us a sneak peak in to the hideous plans the 666 New World Order has in store for you.

Watch & Weep!

The last piece in their puzzle is disarming Americans.

As I've posted before, this is absolutely, positively no compromise something they MUST accomplish.
At least to a significant degree.

If the goal is absolute control, the population MUST have no ability to resist the incredible oppression that is to come.
All I see is Nazi Germany all over again every where I look!

People better start fighting Back or these Commies will roll over everyone. First with their policies and then with their tanks.

The last piece in their puzzle is disarming Americans.

As I've posted before, this is absolutely, positively no compromise something they MUST accomplish.
At least to a significant degree.

If the goal is absolute control, the population MUST have no ability to resist the incredible oppression that is to come.
All I see is Nazi Germany all over again every where I look!

People better start fighting Back or these Commies will roll over everyone. First with their policies and then with their tanks.

Yes, that is coming.
It depends on how successful their gun confiscation plans are.

I have no doubt our days to use forums and the internet freely are numbered.
I have alternate means of communications. Shortwave etc. Most don't.

TBH, in spite of Thomas Jefferson's warnings....the Right has failed miserably to get ready for this. And now it's here.

Like Biden’s Promised Dark Winter, Re-Education Camps and promised Enemy Hit Lists,
Fairbanks, Alaska is 64.8 degrees north latitude, about 100 miles shy of the arctic circle at 66.5 degrees. Winter is dark.
University of Alaska Fairbanks is undergoing academic restructuring.
Plenty of military bases are nearby including Eielson AFB, U.S. Army Ft. Wainwright, and U.S. Army Ft. Greely to handle the Enemy Hit Lists.

Biden isn't getting in, though.

I think they are just going to become more and more brazen now that they know they can steal every election.

The End Game is playing out now.
You mean The End Times.

Find Jesus before He can no longer be found.

Unfortunately, that's not the answer to the predicament we're in today.
You can’t stop The Prophetic Clock wants God starts it back up again.

When you get to that point , we must look to eternity and not look backat Sodom as we escape God’s coming wrath.

I think they are just going to become more and more brazen now that they know they can steal every election.

The End Game is playing out now.
You mean The End Times.

Find Jesus before He can no longer be found.

Unfortunately, that's not the answer to the predicament we're in today.
You can’t stop The Prophetic Clock wants God starts it back up again.

When you get to that point , we must look to eternity and not look backat Sodom as we escape God’s coming wrath.

Remember that most of the World is not Christian.
Remember the Bible was written by men, like you or I.

I have no doubt our days to use forums and the internet freely are numbered.
It's quick and easy to sign up and use good crypto for ID protection, and free speech has strong protections on such forums.
I have alternate means of communications. Shortwave etc. Most don't.
Shortwave and ham radio are federally licensed, subject to FCC regulations, and buried in paperwork. Cryptography is forbidden in that airwave spectrum, and the government is breathing down your shoulders and confiscating your weapons and valuables if you do shortwave or ham. Do you own a boat capable of navigating the high seas? You know what I mean.

New Topics

Forum List

Back