Trudeau calls the unvaccinated racist and misogynistic extremists

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
Who gave the baby face faggot the right to insult?
It's a numerous proof so-called 'democracy' is in reality dictatorship of satanists and sexual deviant psacho.
If humanity wants to survive it shall replace shitty 'democracy' by free republics after Scamdemic-1984

Prime Minister Justin Trudeau told a Quebec television station people who do not get vaccinated against COVID-19 are often racist and misogynistic extremists.
But he said the people of Quebec are not the problem and questioned whether the rest of Canada needs to “tolerate” the unvaccinated.

His comments prompted People’s Party of Canada leader Maxime Bernier to call Trudeau a “fascist psychopath.”

Prime Minister Justin Trudeau told a Quebec television station people who do not get vaccinated against COVID-19 are often racist and misogynistic extremists.
I would personally agree with the above quote of Trudeau's words, but not agree with the title of this thread.

His comments prompted People’s Party of Canada leader Maxime Bernier to call Trudeau a “fascist psychopath.”

Bernier failed to be elected to parliament and has therefore failed to lead his party.

Fwiw, his party is seen as completely unacceptable extreme right, fascist leaning.

I would personally agree with the above quote of Trudeau's words, but not agree with the title of this thread.

Bernier failed to be elected to parliament and has therefore failed to lead his party.

Fwiw, his party is seen as completely unacceptable extreme right, fascist leaning.

The insane faggot shall go to Hell

Mr Trudeau needs to sit down and do some introspection.
justintrudeauracistposjkdfkjfkjhkhdf1.jpg

Well, are they?
He's my P.M. and so I have to answer your question for him. He said they often are and so the title of the thread isn't accurate.

I would be a lot more interested in questioning Bernier's credibility. He was largely responsible for breaking the back of the Conservative party in the election. The Conservatives believed they could win by turning to middle of the road and moderated Conservative ideals. Bernier thought that the Cons were wrong and the people still wanted the hardline extremist Conservative approach. Bernier was wrong.

Fwiw now, everything that Bernier says is going to be damaging to conservatism.
Just though you may be interested in some details.

It's a numerous proof so-called 'democracy' is in reality dictatorship of satanists and sexual deviant psacho.
If humanity wants to survive it shall replace shitty 'democracy' by free republics after Scamdemic-1984

But he said the people of Quebec are not the problem and questioned whether the rest of Canada needs to “tolerate” the unvaccinated.

EXCELLENT comparison between 'mob rule' democracies & constitutionally based Republics. As far as PM J. Trudeau goes he amply illuminates his narcissistic viewpoint about himself, splendidly!

1641156792844.png

Mr Trudeau needs to sit down and do some introspection.
If you want my opinion, I have to admit that most of his appeal to the ladies is in their desire to have sexual relations with him. (tongue in cheek)
From a male POV, I think he's very good at representing a liberal agenda of moderate politics. The NDP has just gone too far on compromising on the Cons agenda, for their own political selfishness.

yeah we know that faggot hypocrite isnt taking the vaccine.

Forum List

Back