Truck in Iowa Runs Over Protester

Standard lib strategy. Create a violent confrontation and them use out of context photos and/or lies to use it for political advantage.

The mob stopping and surrounding vehicles, has become a standard tactic. That you pretend to be unaware of this is not cool.

We dont see the beginning of the incident, but EVERYTHING we do see, supports this being a standard lib scenario.
Look, if the OP did not want to have access to the whole posted article used for the story, he should have picked something that did not include the reporting. I figure, he thought nobody would scroll down or maybe didn't bother to himself on the twitter feed.

The "VRAPTER" plate was photographed and turned over to police. Probably the only reason he wasn't hauled out of the truck and had the shit beat out of him, was that it was primarily a women's protest march to begin with.
Proving women are too stupid to not try to physically stop a truck?

Look, if the OP did not want to have access to the whole posted article used for the story, he should have picked something that did not include the reporting. I figure, he thought nobody would scroll down or maybe didn't bother to himself on the twitter feed.
No shock you support violent attacks by people wishing to kill babies.

Standard lib strategy. Create a violent confrontation and them use out of context photos and/or lies to use it for political advantage.

The mob stopping and surrounding vehicles, has become a standard tactic. That you pretend to be unaware of this is not cool.

The guy was out of his mind, just like half the GOP....End crap hateful propaganda...
The guy was out of his mind, just like half the GOP....End crap hateful propaganda...

Which is _still_ premeditated assault. You don't get to run people over just because you're tired of waiting, and you sound like a violent psycho for suggesting that's okay.
We know that you would like a world where democrats get to harrass and detain people without consequence, but that isnt going to happen. We will start passing laws to allow cars to plow through violent protesters if we have to.

We know that you would like a world where democrats get to harrass and detain people without consequence, but that isnt going to happen. We will start passing laws to allow cars to plow through violent protesters if we have to.

Yep, that's what they did in Florida. But then again, Florida has a common sense Governor.

The "VRAPTER" plate was photographed and turned over to police. Probably the only reason he wasn't hauled out of the truck and had the shit beat out of him, was that it was primarily a women's protest march to begin with.

Either that or their Castle Doctrine applies to their vehicles as it does their home. In my state, somebody trying to break into my car is no different than somebody trying to break into my home. I have the legal right to use deadly force against them. If somebody opens my car door to try and pull me out or attack me, they get two 9mm in the chest and their family buries them later on in the week, and I won't even get a ticket.

Either that or their Castle Doctrine applies to their vehicles as it does their home. In my state, somebody trying to break into my car is no different than somebody trying to break into my home. I have the legal right to use deadly force against them. If somebody opens my car door to try and pull me out or attack me, they get two 9mm in the chest and their family buries them later on in the week, and I won't even get a ticket.
Pretty sound plan in my book. It can cost us, but not worth taking the chance of being yanked from the vehicle. Gas peddle probably first choice.

So you're PLANNING on committing violence?
Personally I am much too old but I do have hope for younger generations. To them it will matter whether your ilk eliminates all freedoms or whether they can get on with a normal life. Were I younger just now instead of enlightening you I'd be shopping at the garden supply store and plumbing shop.

The reports said that at 7 something that evening (when the incident occurred) the protest had mostly wound down and that most of the "protest" had been young women walking the sidewalks carrying signs. I have spent a week or two in Iowa. Not exactly the last bastion of cultural upheaval, an area of fiercely loyal company towns surrounded by a road network like a giant corn maze, where the biggest topic of conversation was the snow they'd had a few weeks ago and the one they were expecting a week from then.

The video didn't start or was edited so we didn't see the original confrontation. But riddle me this: why would a motorist drive through a crowd if they were simply crossing the street? It doesn't seem logical to me. It's not something anybody would really do. Then to say it was just a coincidence they were protesting that day? Sounds to me like somebody is lying here. Given the fact protestors are trouble makers anyway, I'd be more likely to take the drivers words for what happened over theirs.

Personally I am much too old but I do have hope for younger generations. To them it will matter whether your ilk eliminates all freedoms or whether they can get on with a normal life. Were I younger just now instead of enlightening you I'd be shopping at the garden supply store and plumbing shop.
Oh so you're ENCOURAGING OTHERS to do violence...

The video didn't start or was edited so we didn't see the original confrontation. But riddle me this: why would a motorist drive through a crowd if they were simply crossing the street? It doesn't seem logical to me. It's not something anybody would really do. Then to say it was just a coincidence they were protesting that day? Sounds to me like somebody is lying here. Given the fact protestors are trouble makers anyway, I'd be more likely to take the drivers words for what happened over theirs.
More excuses for violence?

I'm so surprised

Forum List

Back