Troubling Numbers Of Informants Recruited From Other Countries To Spy For The United States Being Captured Or Killed

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Top American counterintelligence officials warned every C.I.A. station and base around the world last week about troubling numbers of informants recruited from other countries to spy for the United States being captured or killed, people familiar with the matter said.

The message, in an unusual top secret cable, said that the C.I.A.’s counterintelligence mission center had looked at dozens of cases in the last several years involving foreign informants who had been killed, arrested or most likely compromised. Although brief, the cable laid out the specific number of agents executed by rival intelligence agencies — a closely held detail that counterintelligence officials typically do not share in such cables.

The cable highlighted the struggle the spy agency is having as it works to recruit spies around the world in difficult operating environments. In recent years, adversarial intelligence services in countries such as Russia, China, Iran and Pakistan have been hunting down the C.I.A.’s sources and in some cases turning them into double agents.

It's not just Afghanistan, where the names of every Afghani who had worked with the US were on a list in the Kabul Capitol. Everyone on that list is being hunted down and killed.

I 1st thought perhaps the Afghanistan failure and what is happening to everyone there who worked with the US has caused foreign informants quitting / disappearing, but that isn't the case. It is all but obvious that our enemies around the world have gotten / are getting Intel from someone 'inside' the US.

Awans: Pakistani family that illegally accessed classified House files
Hillary's storage of TOP SECRET/SCI data on an unsecure personal computer that was 'hacked'
Huma Abedin downloading everything on Hillary's server onto the laptop she shared with Anthony Weiner
...or none of these?

Who knows...

Aldrich Ames

0*1JuWXh7PueiK_703.jpg

Aldrich Ames
Aldrich Ames began working for the CIA during high school and continued to work for the well-known organization until 1994 when he was discovered to be a Soviet double agent. He specialized in selling to the KGB the identities of CIA agents placed inside him.
The damage to American intelligence cannot be known to its full extent, but Ames is estimated to have exposed more than 100 agents and is directly responsible for at least 10 deaths. A careful analysis of Ames’ finances revealed that he and his wife raised more than $ 4.6 million over their espionage careers.
Ames admitted his guilt and also confessed following an agreement to reduce his wife’s sentence. Thus, he was sentenced to life imprisonment, and his wife only 63 months in prison.
Looks like we may have another one of these in our midst. Life in prison is too good I believe the Constitution calls for hanging.

The CIA’s counterintelligence mission center investigated dozens of incidents in the last few years that involved killings, arrests or compromises of foreign informants. In an unusual move, the message sent via a top secret cable included the specific number of agents killed by other intelligence agencies, according to The New York Times.

Something must've leaked somewhere. The Russians or Chinese broke into a network and are sharing that information with hostiles.

Rather than the Russians and Chinese breaking into a secure network, I suspect that as many "top officials" in our government are now pro-Marxist, it's most likely a deliberate leak.

Top American counterintelligence officials warned every C.I.A. station and base around the world last week about troubling numbers of informants recruited from other countries to spy for the United States being captured or killed, people familiar with the matter said.

The message, in an unusual top secret cable, said that the C.I.A.’s counterintelligence mission center had looked at dozens of cases in the last several years involving foreign informants who had been killed, arrested or most likely compromised. Although brief, the cable laid out the specific number of agents executed by rival intelligence agencies — a closely held detail that counterintelligence officials typically do not share in such cables.

The cable highlighted the struggle the spy agency is having as it works to recruit spies around the world in difficult operating environments. In recent years, adversarial intelligence services in countries such as Russia, China, Iran and Pakistan have been hunting down the C.I.A.’s sources and in some cases turning them into double agents.

It's not just Afghanistan, where the names of every Afghani who had worked with the US were on a list in the Kabul Capitol. Everyone on that list is being hunted down and killed.

I 1st thought perhaps the Afghanistan failure and what is happening to everyone there who worked with the US has caused foreign informants quitting / disappearing, but that isn't the case. It is all but obvious that our enemies around the world have gotten / are getting Intel from someone 'inside' the US.

Hillary's storage of TOP SECRET/SCI data on an unsecure personal computer that was 'hacked'
Huma Abedin downloading everything on Hillary's server onto the laptop she shared with Anthony Weiner
...or none of these?

Who knows...

Biden's group handing over every name of those who helped us---really could have only been done to purposely get them killed. This is the BIDEN GROUP---who are part of the Obama hate america group--pretty sure that they were giving the names of those that helped us to our enemies as well. Hell remember the doctor that found OBL for us-----Obama outed his ass as well and the pakistanis quickly arrested him.

Biden's group handing over every name of those who helped us---really could have only been done to purposely get them killed. This is the BIDEN GROUP---who are part of the Obama hate america group--pretty sure that they were giving the names of those that helped us to our enemies as well. Hell remember the doctor that found OBL for us-----Obama outed his ass as well and the pakistanis quickly arrested him.
Whatever the case, our 'eyes' in other nations and those who are willing to assist the US is taking a serious hit, leaving the US 'blind' and vulnerable to our enemies' actions.

Relevant reading...

The CIA's Afghan commandos accused of war crimes are being provided a fresh start in the US.

Apparently the CIA airlifted thousands of them out of Afganistan during the so-called withdrawal.

...or none of these?

Who knows...

How did you get this top secret information?

...or none of these?

Who knows...

That is why no one should work for these people. It is because they don't leave any bread crumbs behind.

They know that the public are becoming wiser than ever. Knowing that it is against the law for the U.S. to spy on its own citizens. That is why they use outside sources.

But now the public is connecting the dots and seeing that they are using other countries' agencies that hate this country to do their dirty work for them.

And so it is now time for them to get rid of the evidence that can convict them all.

Forum List

Back