Troops to the Border

South Dakota Gov. Kristi Noem is sending National Guard troops to Texas to help "secure" the U.S.-Mexico border.

Noem is the latest Republican governor to send troops to America’s southern border. Along with Noem, Nebraska Gov. Pete Ricketts, Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis and Idaho Gov. Brad Little have all announced they will send law enforcement to help authorities in Texas and Arizona.

https://www.usnews.com/news/politics/articles/2021-06-29/gov-kristi-noem-to-send-south-dakota-national-guard-troops-to-us-mexico-border#:~:text=Along with Noem, Nebraska Gov. Pete Ricketts, Florida,to Texas to help "secure" the U.S.-Mexico border.

Yeah; you don't know the half of it.

The person paying for this is a billionaire out of Tennessee.

Good to see the GOP has no problem renting out their armies.... Also bewildering to see that Texas is welcoming foreign troops onto their soil.
To bad Biden just didn't keep Trump's policies in place. Then there would be no problem on the border.

South Dakota Gov. Kristi Noem is sending National Guard troops to Texas to help "secure" the U.S.-Mexico border.

Noem is the latest Republican governor to send troops to America’s southern border. Along with Noem, Nebraska Gov. Pete Ricketts, Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis and Idaho Gov. Brad Little have all announced they will send law enforcement to help authorities in Texas and Arizona.

https://www.usnews.com/news/politics/articles/2021-06-29/gov-kristi-noem-to-send-south-dakota-national-guard-troops-to-us-mexico-border#:~:text=Along with Noem, Nebraska Gov. Pete Ricketts, Florida,to Texas to help "secure" the U.S.-Mexico border.

Good to see the GOP has no problem renting out their armies.... Also bewildering to see that Texas is welcoming foreign troops onto their soil.
Please point out the "foreign" troops going to Texas (China's troops? North Korea's troops? Venezuela's Troops? Cuba's troops? Vietnam's troops?). Last I checked the National Guard in any state can go to any other state, if offered by another state and agreed to by the state where they will go. It's legal. It's called "states rights."
If you don't like states having rights that don't involve the nation's central government, perhaps you should go live in one of those foreign troops nations that I mentioned. Their provinces can't make a move without their central government giving them the go ahead.
Texas can't handle it's own issues so it's having to rely on troops from other states? LOL... Its not surprising they can't field a dependable energy grid.

Even more hilarious is that some guy in Tennessee is bankrolling South Dakota's deployment. What you have in this case is not national guard troops...you have mercenaries.
I'm fine with that. Whatever it takes to keep the migrants from trying to slip in "illegally." If they are actually true 'refugees," they just have to go to any actual border checkpoint and state their case. If what they say is true, then the government will let them in.
My personal opinion is that, I don't care if we are being bombarded with mobs from south of the border or Scandinavians from across the Atlantic. All immigration into this nation should cease.......period!
You lefties love to claim that you are pro-environment, yet for some reason are willing to have our forests and last pristine areas, destroyed by deforestation and the building of huge numbers of residences, businesses, streets, freeways/tollways, to accommodate them. After all, about 85% of what is streaming across our southern border are hardcore Catholics who believe in large families and aren't going to like hearing the lefties deride their religious ideology.
They also believe in families and most are against abortion. Gonna love to see their reaction when they vote republican.

Please point out the "foreign" troops going to Texas (China's troops? North Korea's troops? Venezuela's Troops? Cuba's troops? Vietnam's troops?). Last I checked the National Guard in any state can go to any other state, if offered by another state and agreed to by the state where they will go. It's legal. It's called "states rights."
If you don't like states having rights that don't involve the nation's central government, perhaps you should go live in one of those foreign troops nations that I mentioned. Their provinces can't make a move without their central government giving them the go ahead.
Texas can't handle it's own issues so it's having to rely on troops from other states? LOL... Its not surprising they can't field a dependable energy grid.

Even more hilarious is that some guy in Tennessee is bankrolling South Dakota's deployment. What you have in this case is not national guard troops...you have mercenaries.
no they can’t...in particular since the current president has failed to fully execute his job and turned the border over to the cartels. Now the states have to step in and do what the Constiution never envisioned they have to do...protect themselves from foreign invaders

but this is what happens when you put dems bought and paid for by cartels in office

Certainly it's relevant. But it's inconvenient to discuss the national guard being reduced to being the equivalent to Blackwater ops
There would be no reason to ask for assistance with police or National Guard on the Mexican border if the Biden administration would just finish Trump‘s fence. Biden should also stop giving aliens the impression the border is open and they are welcome.

Of course that is never going to happen.
Greg Abbott asked for assistance? Really? Link.

I wish I had his ear for a few minutes. I'd tell him to get some of Florida's excess alligators from DeSantis and move them to the border in Texas and Arizona. A long moat on the border filled with hungry alligators would make them Mexicans think twice before crossing.

The cartels control the border. If the US interferes it will take more than a sprinkling of National Guard. Those fighters will think nothing of taking on our weak and woke military.
Our enemies are salivating.
Our enemies are the republicans.
And you should fight them with blood in the streets. I keep saying that communist democrats are the enemy. Prove it. Please.
Another hater of the US military.

This is just sad.

I mourn the military. Once the greatest fighting force the world has ever seen. Reduced to this.

I wish I had his ear for a few minutes. I'd tell him to get some of Florida's excess alligators from DeSantis and move them to the border in Texas and Arizona. A long moat on the border filled with hungry alligators would make them Mexicans think twice before crossing.
Your reminded me of an incident that happened when I was working the graveyard shift in a Florida factory.

Near the factory campus was a bar. Apparently there was an altercation and the cops were called. One man tried to run from the cops and he jumped into a large pond which was on the property of the factory I was working at. I went outside with one of the factory guards to watch what was happening.

The police had the pond surrounded and were trying to convince the guy to come out. It was a standoff as he had no interest in being arrested.

A female police officer arrived on the scene. Once she was briefed on the situation she smiled and said, “I’ll convince hIm to come out.”

She walked up to the edge of the pond and called out, ”An alligator lives in that pond.”

It was amazing how fast the guy came out.

Its almost as dumb an idea as building the wall...I'm not surprised you think it would work.

Thank God. Someone's got to do it

Its almost as dumb an idea as building the wall...I'm not surprised you think it would work.

Sure, let's go with Biden's plan, it seems to be working so much better....dumbass.

"Its almost as dumb an idea as building the wall...I'm not surprised you think it would work."

Ah, let's not be too harsh on poster 'lennypartiv' and his fantasy of building a moat filled with alligators.
After all, it's only about 1,950 miles....much of it in the desert, all of it in a rather low rainfall geography.....perfect habitat for alligators.
They can live in a desert with little water and little food.
Just not for very long.

Once poster 'lennypartiv's much feared Central American immigrants quit jumping into his moat, well, those alligators will eat each other. After all, if you figure you'd need probably 1 alligator for every 30yds of moat, that'd be approximately 115,000 alligators, so they would have plenty of each other to eat.....'cause there ain't much of anything else for an alligator to eat in a man made ditch in the middle of the desert.

I love this bar.

Government always has a solution...and it is ALWAYS at the cost of the citizen.
Wanna end illegal immigration tomorrow? Fine businesses $25K per head, and start raiding. Pay citizens for tips that lead to successful raids. Raid everyone. Start bringing corporations, and businesses into the court rooms, fining them, closing their stores.
Treat illegal aliens like they would treat a bag of cocaine. Shut it down.
But the politicians wont do that, because the politicians are bought and paid for. Because the politicians don't work for YOU...they work for Amazon, and Tyson Foods, and Construction companies whose lobbies paid bigly! Bigly! for Washington to look the other way.
So they jack off in your face..."Gon send in the troops!!"
Fucking useless, COSTLY, horseshit.

The illegals are not the problem, the BUSINESSES that hire them are the problem...they are the MONEY. Illegals don't come to America for FREEEDOM ya jackasses...they come for money, benefits.

WHY are Americans so FUCKING STUPID?

Forum List

Back