TRIGGERING! The Trump fallout.

Norman

Diamond Member
Sep 24, 2010
Please post the crazy triggerings the safe space hugging regressives are having after the victory of the better candidate was announced for all.

Average Hillary advocate, after hearing the news:
takeyourhatespeechoutofthiscampus.gif

Donald Trump’s victory in the presidential election sparked protests across the nation Wednesday, with crowds marching through city streets, rallying at college campuses and staging walkouts at schools in an open disavowal of the president-elect.

Trump win sparks student walkouts and protests across the U.S.: 'I expected better'

The completely regressed are pissed off, this is an amazing moral victory.

Last edited:
Donald Trump not winning the popular vote, like George Bush failed to do in 2000, is the final straw for a lot of people.

This is not just a Clinton supporter thing. A lot of Republicans are pissed off at Donald Trump. Hate for him bridges the aisle.

Donald Trump not winning the popular vote, like George Bush failed to do in 2000, is the final straw for a lot of people.

This is not just a Clinton supporter thing. A lot of Republicans are pissed off at Donald Trump. Hate for him bridges the aisle.

How do you say STFU in Russian?

Yeah, well, they should still be happy that the better candidate won.

Also, please stop apologizing for clowns. I was surprised when Trump won I didn't expect him to, but if Clinton won I would have just gone on with my life and not turn into a crazy leftist looter.

Time for the amendment that makes PV and EV majorities a requirement for the winner, or the House get's decide who is president in a Game of Thrones tourney, full armor and non-dull blades.

Popular vote doesnt mean dick. Liberals should get out of the cities and quit calling people racist and stupid

Заткнись, meathead. You является киска.

Заглушите на прошлой неделе вверх! :laugh2:

Ah Clinton humor. Popular vote is not binding and the founding fathers pit the electoral college in for a reason

Honestly it does not matter to me. I do not believe in the popular vote or the electoral college.

New Topics

Forum List

Back