Tried the Impossible Whopper Today... and It Tasted Like a Whopper

Lewdog

Gold Member
Apr 26, 2016
Williamsburg, KY
I mean the patty obviously didn't look like a meat patty, and when you have lettuce, tomato, onion, pickle, ketchup, and mayo on it the meat patty gets kind of muted in the mess. So, it wasn't hard for them to mask the difference between real meat and the pseudo-meat. With that said, whatever the fuck was in it, it didn't sit well with me and it gave me the shit less than 2 hours later.

Anyone else tried it?

I call that the Obama,, Get yourself the real whopper with beef I called that the Trump

Soylent burger...

soylent-green.jpg

It's the same amount of Calories at twice the price, so unless you are vegan there are no benefits in buying it.
They have the better burgers so why order something less then what you enjoy if there are no real health benefits.

Impossible Whopper is 630 calories with 35grams of fat, compared to the regular Whopper which is 660 calories.

Last edited:
I mean the patty obviously didn't look like a meat patty, and when you have lettuce, tomato, onion, pickle, ketchup, and mayo on it the meat patty gets kind of muted in the mess. So, it wasn't hard for them to mask the difference between real meat and the pseudo-meat. With that said, whatever the fuck was in it, it didn't sit well with me and it gave me the shit less than 2 hours later.

Anyone else tried it?

. . . gave you the shits in less than 2 hours?

So it preformed pretty much like the real thing? :auiqs.jpg:

It's the same amount of Calories at twice the price, so unless you are vegan there are no benefits in buying it.
They have the better burgers so why order something less then what you enjoy if there are no real health benefits.

It was the same price where I live. It was part of the pick 2 for $6 deal.

So this 2 for would have been cheaper.
Fleet Saline Enema Laxative

So this 2 for would have been cheaper.
Fleet Saline Enema Laxative

Been there done that. Wasn't that bad...

Anyone else tried it?

To flop... the impossible whopper....
To fight ... the unbeatable ad....
To bear... with unbearable sorrow
Regret ... for not ordering real food...

To right... the unrightable wrong;
Of having chased this shit from afar
To try when your arms are too weary
To count your change... as you sit in your car

This is my quest
To sit in my car
And eat this here hopeless
Cardboard shit that's bizarre;
To fight for the right
Without question or pause
To be willing to march to the nearest toilet
no matter where it are

I've never had one. My coworker tried it once and kind of liked it. From his perspective you wouldn't know the difference from a real beef Whopper. I don't know about that. What you guys think?

Anyone else tried it?
So basically it tasted like cardboard and made you shit the bed.

Sounds like any other Whopper to me.

Anyone else tried it?
Soy is loaded with estrogen....Eat too much of it and you'll get bitch tits....True story.

I've never had one. My coworker tried it once and kind of liked it. From his perspective you wouldn't know the difference from a real beef Whopper. I don't know about that. What you guys think?

Your coworker was correct.
Still, savages will prefer the blood and smell of charred carcass.

Soy is loaded with estrogen....Eat too much of it and you'll get bitch tits....True story.

MUST be true.....if you saw it on YouTube :rolleyes:
So all those Trannys don't need sex changes and Estrogen....just eat more Soy? :laughing0301:

This myth evolved from the fact that soy actually does promote the PRODUCTION of estrogen.....if you already happen to be a female.

It's equivalent to saying that if a woman eats enough protein, she'll get Arnold Schwarzenegger's prime athletic build from days past. lolololol

I have guns.....with scopes that can take down an elephant......but I get no joy from killing. none.
The human genome that makes humans enjoy killing (ANYTHING) is just a much a defect as the one that creates retardation and downs syndrome.

You best believe these same savages would much more enjoy shooting another human if they could get away with it....which I suspect is the root of some "hunting accidents".

The Impossible Whopper is hard to distinguish from the beef whopper. Some just like the idea that something had to die.

Last edited:
I'd want to see the ingredients list before I put one of those "burgers" into my mouth--regardless of the taste.

:shrug

Impossible Whopper is 630 calories with 35grams of fat, compared to the regular Whopper which is 660 calories.

"Popular New 'Noah Diet' Has You Eat Two Of Every Animal At Every Meal
February 18th, 2020
article-5611-1.jpg

TONASKET, WA—Move over, keto. Step aside, carnivore diet. There's a new meat-based diet taking the Christian world by storm, and it's straight out of the Bible. Its adherents call it "the Noah diet," and just like the popular story of old, it involves two of every animal.

The man who made the diet popular is pastor Floyd Embry of Raging Grace church in Tonasket. He claims the diet is 100% God and scripture-based. "Look at the original text in Genesis 6. God says 'Bring into the ark two of all living creatures, male and female, to keep them alive with you. Two of every kind of bird, of every kind of animal and of every kind of creature that moves along the ground will come to you to be kept alive.' This term 'kept alive' can also be translated 'kept on ice' or 'kept delicious.' Now here's another part people miss in this verse. God clarifies and says, 'You are to take every kind of food that is to be eaten (reiterating what he just said about two of every animal) and store it away as food.' The Bible could not be more clear on this."

Some believe the ark is an allegorical tale meant to symbolize the proper diet. It is like a big, wooden, large intestine and the animals represent food.

The diet calls for adherents to eat two of every animal at every meal. While some complain the price would add up on all that meat, Embry says, "you can't put a price on good health." Embry is also developing new Noah milkshakes that contain two of every animal blended together in one delicious, easy-to-prepare smoothie. "We're also working on a jerky line," Embry told reporters.

It is wise to check with your doctor before shifting to the Noah diet. If the doctor denies the authenticity of the Noah diet, rebuke them in the name of Jesus for their unbelief."
Popular New 'Noah Diet' Has You Eat Two Of Every Animal At Every Meal

FYI: The faux meat in an Impossible Whopper contains methylcellulose, which is a bulk laxative that can cause excessive bowel activity.

Methylcellulose Side Effects: Common, Severe, Long Term - Drugs.com

For the Consumer
Applies to methylcellulose: oral powder, oral tablet

What are some side effects that I need to call my doctor about right away?
WARNING/CAUTION: Even though it may be rare, some people may have very bad and sometimes deadly side effects when taking a drug. Tell your doctor or get medical help right away if you have any of the following signs or symptoms that may be related to a very bad side effect:

• Signs of an allergic reaction, like rash; hives; itching; red, swollen, blistered, or peeling skin with or without fever; wheezing; tightness in the chest or throat; trouble breathing, swallowing, or talking; unusual hoarseness; or swelling of the mouth, face, lips, tongue, or throat.
  • Severe diarrhea.
  • Very bad belly pain.
  • Chest pain.
  • Throwing up.
What are some other side effects of this drug?
All drugs may cause side effects. However, many people have no side effects or only have minor side effects. Call your doctor or get medical help if any of these side effects or any other side effects bother you or do not go away:

• Belly pain.
  • Gas.
  • Cramps.
These are not all of the side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, call your doctor. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects.

You may report side effects to the FDA at 1-800-332-1088. You may also report side effects at MedWatch: FDA Safety Information & Adverse Event Reporting Program.

For Healthcare Professionals
Applies to methylcellulose: compounding powder, oral powder for reconstitution, oral tablet

Gastrointestinal
Gastrointestinal side effects of bulk laxatives have included bloating, diarrhea, rumbling sounds, nausea, mild abdominal cramps, severe abdominal pain, vomiting and difficulty swallowing.[Ref]

Last edited:

Anyone else tried it?
So basically it tasted like cardboard and made you shit the bed.

Sounds like any other Whopper to me.

Never had that issue with Big Macs or Whoppers.

Now if you are talking about 6-8 White Castle Belly Bombers, that is another story. usually though you eat those at 3 AM after a night of drinking, and only have to deal with the after effects when you wake up.

30-45 seconds after you wake up.

Forum List

Back