Trey Goudy joins the dark side, endorses Marco amnesty Rubio

johnwk

Gold Member
May 24, 2009
See: Trey Gowdy Officially Endorses Marco Rubio

Dec 29 2015

”South Carolina Rep. Trey Gowdy officially endorsed Marco Rubio on Monday, calling him the best candidate on national security and saying that the Florida senator is "effective" rather than "flashy."

This is very saddening to me because I had great respect for Trey who I viewed as a pit-bull in seeking the truth and facts during various Congressional Hearings and thought Mr. Goudy had a great love for our Country and promoting its general welfare in addition to being obedient to our Constitution.

The problem with Goudy endorsing Marco Rubio is, Rubio has closed his eyes to the devastating effects inflicted upon American Citizens by the millions upon millions of foreigners who have invaded our borders, and has given every indication he intends to allow the vast majority to remain in our Country even though their very presence is destructive to our nation's general welfare and violates our Constitution.

The unvarnished truth is, no good can come from allowing 10s of millions of poverty stricken, poorly educated and low skilled foreigners who have invaded our borders to remain here. Not only do these illegal entrants compete with American Citizens for good paying jobs in the construction trades and displace American workers which has already caused unemployment to spiral out of control, but trying to accommodate illegals and their children has proven to be disastrous in that American Citizens are being made into tax slaves to pay for the economic needs of illegal aliens, not to mention how many of our public schools and emergency rooms have been overburdened and destroyed by this massive invasion of our borders.

So why does Trey Goudy give his support to Marco Rubio who has every intention of making the vast majority of illegal aliens legal, instead of enforcing existing law, and working to adopt new laws to encourage illegal aliens and their children to leave on their own?

Seems quite clear that Trey Goudy is another sock puppet for the Chamber of Commerce, Club for Growth and our Global Governance crowd who have no allegiance to America or any nation and carry out the wishes of international corporate giants.

JWK

To support Marco Rubio, or Jeb Bush, is to support our Global Governance Crowd and their WTO, NAFTA, GATT, and CAFTA, all used to circumvent America First trade policies, while fattening the fortunes of international corporate giants who have no allegiance to America or any nation.

Last edited:
Because Gowdy is smart enough to know Rubio is a strong candidate who can be the next president and Trump is a loudmouth blowhard who couldn't get elected dog catcher.

Dec 29 2015

”South Carolina Rep. Trey Gowdy officially endorsed Marco Rubio on Monday, calling him the best candidate on national security and saying that the Florida senator is "effective" rather than "flashy."

This is very saddening to me because I had great respect for Trey who I viewed as a pit-bull in seeking the truth and facts during various Congressional Hearings and thought Mr. Goudy had a great love for our Country and promoting its general welfare in addition to being obedient to our Constitution.

The problem with Goudy endorsing Marco Rubio is, Rubio has closed his eyes to the devastating effects inflicted upon American Citizens by the millions upon millions of foreigners who have invaded our borders, and has given every indication he intends to allow the vast majority to remain in our Country even though their very presence is destructive to our nation's general welfare and violates our Constitution.

The unvarnished truth is, no good can come from allowing 10s of millions of poverty stricken, poorly educated and low skilled foreigners who have invaded our borders to remain here. Not only do these illegal entrants compete with American Citizens for good paying jobs in the construction trades and displace American workers which has already caused unemployment to spiral out of control, but trying to accommodate illegals and their children has proven to be disastrous in that American Citizens are being made into tax slaves to pay for the economic needs of illegal aliens, not to mention how many of our public schools and emergency rooms have been overburdened and destroyed by this massive invasion of our borders.

So why does Trey Goudy give his support to Marco Rubio who has every intention of making the vast majority of illegal aliens legal, instead of enforcing existing law, and working to adopt new laws to encourage illegal aliens and their children to leave on their own?

Seems quite clear that Trey Goudy is another sock puppet for the Chamber of Commerce, Club for Growth and our Global Governance crowd who have no allegiance to America or any nation and carry out the wishes of international corporate giants.

JWK

To support Marco Rubio, or Jeb Bush, is to support our Global Governance Crowd and their WTO, NAFTA, GATT, and CAFTA, all used to circumvent America First trade policies, while fattening the fortunes of international corporate giants who have no allegiance to America or any nation.

Link to his stating such?

Dec 29 2015

JWK

Link

"Sen. Marco Rubio clarified his view on the 11 million immigrants, who are in the United States illegally. The day after a presidential debate, which exposed a continuing divide in the Republican Party on immigration, Rubio told NPR on Wednesday that he favors a path to citizenship for some, though the prospect would be very distant.

"If you haven't been here very long, or you're a criminal, you will be deported," Rubio told NPR's Morning Edition. "Otherwise, you will have to come forward, pass the background check, learn English, pay a fine, because you violated the law, start paying taxes, and you'll get a work permit. And that's all you're going to have for at least a decade."

JWK

The surest way for Obama to accomplish his fundamental transformation of America is to flood America with the poverty stricken and destitute populations of other countries.

dang Admiral, just dang. You even have the link in your own reply? WTH?

Not there. I highlighted it in red text. Did you not see that?

Where is a link that shows Rubio "has every intention of making the vast majority of illegal aliens legal?"

Reading is fundamental.

You are correct. I mis-understood what you were asking for. My apologies to you. I deleted post.

Dec 29 2015

JWK

Link

"Sen. Marco Rubio clarified his view on the 11 million immigrants, who are in the United States illegally. The day after a presidential debate, which exposed a continuing divide in the Republican Party on immigration, Rubio told NPR on Wednesday that he favors a path to citizenship for some, though the prospect would be very distant.

"If you haven't been here very long, or you're a criminal, you will be deported," Rubio told NPR's Morning Edition. "Otherwise, you will have to come forward, pass the background check, learn English, pay a fine, because you violated the law, start paying taxes, and you'll get a work permit. And that's all you're going to have for at least a decade."

JWK

The surest way for Obama to accomplish his fundamental transformation of America is to flood America with the poverty stricken and destitute populations of other countries.

How does that mean Rubio has every intention of making the vast majority of illegal aliens legal? Try reading the red text again. That isn't what you claimed he stated.

dang Admiral, just dang. You even have the link in your own reply? WTH?

Not there. I highlighted it in red text. Did you not see that?

Where is a link that shows Rubio "has every intention of making the vast majority of illegal aliens legal?"

Reading is fundamental.

You are correct. I mis-understood what you were asking for. My apologies to you. I deleted post.

As did I!

Dec 29 2015

JWK

Link

JWK

How does that mean Rubio has every intention of making the vast majority of illegal aliens legal? Try reading the red text again. That isn't what you claimed he stated.

It's exactly what I claimed! Rubio has every intention of making the vast majority of illegal aliens legal. He intends to only deport those who have been here a short time and those who are criminals. Are you suggesting he considers those who have entered our country illegally are criminals and thus the majority of illegals will be deported?

JWK

Dec 29 2015

JWK

Link

JWK

It's exactly what I claimed! Rubio has every intention of making the vast majority of illegal aliens legal. He intends to only deport those who have been here a short time and those who are criminals. Are you suggesting he considers those who have entered our country illegally are criminals and thus the majority of illegals will be deported?

JWK

No. It is not. What percent of illegals is a vast majority? How many of those here now illegally will be able to see his proposed pathway through all the way to legal status?

You also realize that, even if it were true, any plan he proposes has to be passed by Congress for him to sign it into law.

Dec 29 2015

JWK

Rinos everywhere

It's amazing that people can be so cowardly as to think Amnesty is a good thing, nothing more than cowardly appeasement

so yeah , good show with his fiery prosecutor style while 'lois lerner' slides away to a nice taxpayer paid pension . 'gowdy' is just a gop establishment rino , imo !!

Forum List

Back