Trent Lott says talk radio is a "problem"

He is for Lott, no more, no less. He felt he was screwed by GOP. In a nutshell, wouldn't trust him on saying the sky is blue during the day or black at night.

Agreed. Real grateful guy...after talk radio defended him on the unfair treatment he received after his little birthday party comment.

Well done, Trent.

Good job.

Talk radio is the sewer of the media.

Libs think that about talk radio because:

1) It allows the people to voice their opinions

2) It is the biggest chat room on Earth

3) The more people learn about this bill - the more the opposition grows

4) Libs can't compete with conservatives

Talk radio is not the problem, washington is.

SOOO true.

I sent Lott a scathing email just this afternoon about this. He'll never see it but I felt better, lol.

They've all conveniently convinced themselves that the only people dead-set against anything other than secure borders right now are all far-right extremists.

I told him I was a moderate Republican and this is a deal-breaker as far as me remaining a Republican.

Mitt Romney's people called me this AM for a donation and I said I won't be sending any money to any Republican candidate until the border is secure and our current immigration laws are enforced.

You say "stuck his foot in his mouth" yet proudly defended him when that comment happened.

One can do both. The INTENT of the comment was NOT what the press and the left tried to make it out to be. BUT being a leader of his party he should have not said what he said in that manner. There were better ways to praise his service that wouldn't have allowed the press and the left to make such a stink of it.

Lott's an elitist... like most Senators. They think they are better than the people. its time to replace all Senators like him with humble candidates.

You say "stuck his foot in his mouth" yet proudly defended him when that comment happened.

Libs ranted how it was a racist statement. If you want to see REAL racism look no further then the Dems

Howie Dean said this as Chairman, and he still has his job

“You think the Republican National Committee could get this many people of color in a single room?,” Only if they had the hotel staff in here.”

Where was the outrage from the left? Oh a LIBERAL siad this - not a racist comment

One can do both. The INTENT of the comment was NOT what the press and the left tried to make it out to be. BUT being a leader of his party he should have not said what he said in that manner. There were better ways to praise his service that wouldn't have allowed the press and the left to make such a stink of it.

You're trying to have it both ways...

Forum List

Back