TRENDING - 'Most Googled Question Now Is: "CAN I CHANGE MY VOTE?"

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
After Joe Biden shot himself in the foot / face during the last debate the search phrase "CAN I CHANGE MY VOTE" started trending in states dependent on fossil fuels for their economy: PA, FL, NC, MI, GA, TX, WI, OR, AZ, MN. But the phrase started trending in other states as well.

Fortunately for China/Dementia Joe, to the best of my knowledge, there is no way to change your vote once it has been sent in via Mail-In Ballots...another reason Democrats / Joe's team pushed for Mail-In Ballot voting and voting so early.

With the Hunter Biden/Biden Money Scandal unfolding and Joe's vow to end the oil industry, many Americans who voted early, it seems, regret their decision and want a 'do-over'!

While President Trump can't do much for those who made that mistake it appears Joe just helped a LOT of Americans not only make up their minds but also change their minds about who to vote for on election day!

Attaboy, Joe!

:p

After Joe Biden shot himself in the foot / face during the last debate the search phrase "CAN I CHANGE MY VOTE" started trending in states dependent on fossil fuels for their economy: PA, FL, NC, MI, GA, TX, WI, OR, AZ, MN. But the phrase started trending in other states as well.

This is a little surprising, Easy. I would have thought the most searched phrase these days would be HOW DO I CHANGE MY PARTY REGISTRATION! :mm:

Most people even dems do not go in for close family business ties to communist regimes being supported by politicians and the family sexual deviancy just put icing on that nasty turd. The oil issue adds another layer.

Fortunately for China/Dementia Joe, to the best of my knowledge, there is no way to change your vote once it has been sent in via Mail-In Ballots...another reason Democrats / Joe's team pushed for Mail-In Ballot voting and voting so early.

With the Hunter Biden/Biden Money Scandal unfolding and Joe's vow to end the oil industry, many Americans who voted early, it seems, regret their decision and want a 'do-over'!

While President Trump can't do much for those who made that mistake it appears Joe just helped a LOT of Americans not only make up their minds but also change their minds about who to vote for on election day!

Attaboy, Joe!

I thought the most trending question would be "Will trump end up in jail after the election or really leave the country as he mused to supporters?"
This is fun. Anybody else want to play?

KKDUKX2RG5FTNBVGK4DKGBGNBU.jpg

Voter remorse is trending.

Attaboy, Joe!

The early vote was to ensure once the dirt came down, for instance, a laptop which the FBI had in it's possession since 2019; it would be too late.

It's really amazing that China provided the environment for this with the release of this virus. It's almost as if some really don't want Trump to win, as it would hurt their ability to destroy America.

People should demand that "due to the unusual circumstances of the Wuhan Virus, we wish to change our abnormally early vote.

Forum List

Back