Trending: #BGG, Blacks Get Guns

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
I saw this and think it’s FANTASTIC.

Blacks need to exercise and arm themselves against white supremacists as well as Marxist fascists.

Every black person should legally obtain a firearm and protect themselves.

#BGG

Last edited:

Blacks need to exercise and arm themselves against white supremacists as well as Marxist fascists.

#GBG

There are a total of 6 actual white supremacists in the country.....as for the marxists...the created Black lives matter to exploit the Black Americans suffering under the policies of the democrat party........

All Americans, regardless of color, should exercise their Right to Keep and Bear arms...as we saw in the democrat cities around the country....where the democrat party mayors attacked the police and supported the black lives matter and antifa terrorists who burned, looted and killed in primarily Black neighborhoods before an election.......a couple with guns drove off the violent, racist mob.......

Guns save lives....all Americans need to defend this Right.

Why do blacks always need things "given" to them??? Importantly, 95% of all voting blacks vote democratic party across the board, this will never change, in November you will see yet again, that 95% of them voted democrat across the full spectrum. Never, ever, sell guns or ammunition to democrats, regardless of the color of their hides.... :wink:

Pay for your own guns. No one "gave" me mine...

I don’t they mean GIVE in the literal sense in which you are misinterpreting the slogan.

Maybe it was allow all blacks to have guns. Don’t be so myopic and look at the bigger picture.

Don’t you agree that all blacks should be armed with weapons purchase themselves and we should all them to get them in all municipalities by repealing stupid gun laws that are unconstitutional?

I certainly do.

Why are you people getting hung up on the “give”?

How about #BGG. Blacks Get Guns.

Now what’s the problem with that one?

Exactly. Guns are expensive.

Black should buy their own fucking guns and exercise their second amendment rights to protect themselves from the FAKE WHITE SUPREMACIST BOOGEYMAN INVENTED BY THE MARXIST LEFT.

Some of you need to be spoon fed and miss the fucking point. Good Gorman.

#GBG

There are a total of 6 actual white supremacists in the country.....as for the marxists...the created Black lives matter to exploit the Black Americans suffering under the policies of the democrat party........

All Americans, regardless of color, should exercise their Right to Keep and Bear arms...as we saw in the democrat cities around the country....where the democrat party mayors attacked the police and supported the black lives matter and antifa terrorists who burned, looted and killed in primarily Black neighborhoods before an election.......a couple with guns drove off the violent, racist mob.......

Who are the six?

#BGG

Link please!

#GBG

Who are the six?

No idea.....I can't stand racists of any color....I tolerate you and your racism because I am trying to help you see your problem........it is a difficult task, I know, but I try to help people be better....and if helping you and other democrats recognize that the party they support is racist.....that is my goal here.....

#GBG

Who are the six?

No idea.....I can't stand racists of any color....I tolerate you and your racism because I am trying to help you see your problem........it is a difficult task, I know, but I try to help people be better....and if helping you and other democrats recognize that the party they support is racist.....that is my goal here.....

So how do you know there are
6 actual white supremacists in the country
?

I don’t they mean GIVE in the literal sense in which you are misinterpreting the slogan.

Maybe it was allow all blacks to have guns. Don’t be so myopic and look at the bigger picture.

Don’t you agree that all blacks should be armed with weapons purchase themselves and we should all them to get them in all municipalities by repealing stupid gun laws that are unconstitutional?

I certainly do.
Blacks already have a right to guns if they are US citizens and not felons. What seems to be the problem?

I’ll go further. Every single American should exercise their 2nd amendment right and if you want to keep guns out of the hands of blacks with gun control, you are racist.

Blacks need firearms to protect themselves from the massive Black on Black crime in this country.

However, the stupid Blacks vote for Democrats, who prevent them from owing guns.

They ain't too bright, are they?

#BGG

Blacks arm themselves to kill whites and each other. They don't give one shit about the word supremacist.
Blacks kill more blacks in one year than the KKK did in 50 years. Your idea of FANTASTIC is actually, get more guns blacks, and can kill even more people.
Using guns to protect yourself is what we saw when the husband and wife stood with guns drawn in front of their home to protect it and each other from a black mob that had broken down their gate and were about to help themselves to some more free shit they weren't entitled to. Blacks are their own worst enemies.

You need less guns and more of a moral compass....

Last edited:
Every black in a America should legally own a firearm for protection. Without police and without a firearm, how will they be protected.

I am sure liberals support all blacks owning guns because Black Lives Matter. Liberals, you support every black in America legally owning a firearm, right? You’re not racist, right?

Forum List

Back