Tremendous music at the RNC convention

Polishprince

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2016
Donald J. Trump shows his classiness, upstaging Sleepy Joe's exhumation of a 1960's rock dinosaur, by bringing in the tremendous music talents of NY native Christopher Macchio to perform at his home.

Even though the music was opera, President Trump showed his linkage to the common man by not getting into a tuxedo to listen.

Donald J. Trump shows his classiness, upstaging Sleepy Joe's exhumation of a 1960's rock dinosaur, by bringing in the tremendous music talents of NY native Christopher Macchio to perform at his home.

Even though the music was opera, President Trump showed his linkage to the common man by not getting into a tuxedo to listen.

I don't think the Authors would complain. Afterall, they are long gone and it's Public Domain.

Including opera was a nice touch.
Yep.

Yuppers, clearly the light touch of the Mafia Don.

As you might know, the Trump Family comes from Queens- the same neighborhood in NYC as the Gottis and other Italian families. Not surprising that he would like the same music

And subscribe to the same mode of operations. Even a Mafia Don would think twice about openly shooting someone on 5th Ave. So I guess we are protected by Mafia Creed then.

Including opera was a nice touch.
Yep.

Yuppers, clearly the light touch of the Mafia Don.

Yes.

Only Mafia Dons listen to opera. Got it.

Was there some kind of encrypted message in what I said that I am not aware of? Q'Anon should be alerted.
You really ARE an idiot, Daryl. PLEASE do something about your stupidity. Thank you.

Forum List

Back