Tree of Life synagogue disputes Biden’s claim he visited after massacre

Just more from the Doddering Joe Biden Show. What a shambles, POTUS is demented and in the wings is the Cackling Kamala who appears to be using drugs.

President Biden on Thursday told Jewish leaders that he spent time at the Tree of Life synagogue in Pittsburgh after the October 2018 mass murder of 11 people there — but the synagogue told The Post he never visited.
“I remember spending time at the, you know, going to the, you know, the Tree of Life synagogue, speaking with them,” Biden said in a 16-minute virtual address ahead of the Jewish holidays Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur.
Barb Feige, executive director of the Tree of Life, said that Biden did not visit the synagogue in the nearly three years since the anti-Semitic attack.
In a phone interview, Feige, executive director since July 2019, said firmly that “no” Biden didn’t visit, even before taking office when he had a lower public profile as a former vice president and then-Democratic presidential candidate.
The White House did not immediately respond to requests for comment.
Then-President Donald Trump visited the Tree of Life three days after the worst anti-Jewish hate crime in US history. Trump was joined by prominent Jewish members of his administration, including his daughter Ivanka Trump, his son-in-law Jared Kushner and Treasury Secretary Steve Mnuchin.

He probably have visited.

R (1).jpg

After 4 years of Trump, and the bed wetters insisting everything he said was an impeachable crime of perjury, to include silly tweets it's no surprise to me that they're defending the meat puppet pervert's obvious lies. Between the years of 2008-2016 they pretended their beloved meat puppet faggot was an accomplished executive and (LOL) "man" of integrity and transparency. They still refuse to accept the fact hitlary is a criminally insane sociopath hag, the Biden "family" is trailer trash that won a political lottery who serve the globalist agenda, and that mooch obozo is a freak of nature.

Why waste time arguing with these vacuous pukes?

They support criminals, terrorists, enemy agents, and traitors at every opportunity and condemn anyone who the corrupt collectivist media tells them too. I recall when they DESPISED John McCain, prayed to Gaia that he would die a painful death and within no time celebrated the mother fucker as a "maverick" again. Then there was Liz Cheney, who may as well have been lucifer's daughter 6 years ago, is now exalted as a beacon of integrity and virtue. They also wanted to feed James Comey to wild hogs when he announced hitlary was under investigation after her beaver licker's "husband" (LOL) was exposed as a sexual deviant and his laptop contained some shit that should have put people in prison for life. The next thing you knew Comey was a national hero who attempted to assassinate hitler when he was exposed as a common snake in the corrupt DC swamp.

These are NOT "people" we disagree with. They're NOT our fellow countrymen with different opinions. These pieces of shit are conniving, vindictive, vacuous pieces of shit who abhor the Constitution, US Sovereignty, individual rights and private property. Their objective is the destruction of the republic, the subjugation of our people under a collectivist global state, and a class structure regulated by a despotic and dystopian regime not unlike that of North Korea.

Care4all

Ya know... It always amuses me when bed wetting leftists "laugh" at posts they're programmed to ignore, but can't articulate any sort of rebuttal. Ridicule or otherwise, most of us respond to asinine liberal psychobabble if we don't generally ignore it. NOTHING I POSTED ABOVE is anything but historical truth. Yet the "response" I get from one of the few liberals who ever post anything worth reading is the "funny" emoji.

WHAT THE FUCK IS "FUNNY" ABOUT DELIBERATE POLITICAL IGNORANCE?

Do you just not give a shit if we are governed by imbeciles and sociopaths who only manage to get elected because they serve the interests of the billionaires who control banks, media, and industries? I only slightly respect Bernie because he is possibly the only mother fucker in the senate that didn't pocket millions of dollars after a single term let alone the fact he's been a political whore for 40 fuckin years. It seems like he finally got bought off to keep his mouth shut, but he sold out cheap.

The bottom line here is, and what I want Care4all to acknowledge is the fact that lenin-stalin-hitler-mussolini-mao-and other leftists could never have achieved their power if not for support from elitist wealthy globalists who sought to protect themselves from the hordes of people demanding shit the elitist wealthy globalists who own political whore refuse to provide. They shield themselves with a praetorian guard, entertain you with freak shows and circuses, confuse you with bullshit crises and establish cults of personality who people believe are serving their interests.

I'm glad you find that funny and I'm not surprised when liberals like you are complacent with being ruled, until someone in the praetorian guard tells you you can't do something you want to, which is usually something stupid, unless it involves wearing a face diaper because TV told you too.

Care4all

Ya know... It always amuses me when bed wetting leftists "laugh" at posts they're programmed to ignore, but can't articulate any sort of rebuttal. Ridicule or otherwise, most of us respond to asinine liberal psychobabble if we don't generally ignore it. NOTHING I POSTED ABOVE is anything but historical truth. Yet the "response" I get from one of the few liberals who ever post anything worth reading is the "funny" emoji.

WHAT THE FUCK IS "FUNNY" ABOUT DELIBERATE POLITICAL IGNORANCE?

Do you just not give a shit if we are governed by imbeciles and sociopaths who only manage to get elected because they serve the interests of the billionaires who control banks, media, and industries? I only slightly respect Bernie because he is possibly the only mother fucker in the senate that didn't pocket millions of dollars after a single term let alone the fact he's been a political whore for 40 fuckin years. It seems like he finally got bought off to keep his mouth shut, but he sold out cheap.

The bottom line here is, and what I want Care4all to acknowledge is the fact that lenin-stalin-hitler-mussolini-mao-and other leftists could never have achieved their power if not for support from elitist wealthy globalists who sought to protect themselves from the hordes of people demanding shit the elitist wealthy globalists who own political whore refuse to provide. They shield themselves with a praetorian guard, entertain you with freak shows and circuses, confuse you with bullshit crises and establish cults of personality who people believe are serving their interests.

I'm glad you find that funny and I'm not surprised when liberals like you are complacent with being ruled, until someone in the praetorian guard tells you you can't do something you want to, which is usually something stupid, unless it involves wearing a face diaper because TV told you too.
Pete, your post was so filled with vitriol, hatred, and regurgitated brainwashed garbage, that I found it funny!

Never once mentioning the scum you have in your own beloved Republican party, as being exactly what you only attribute to Democrats.... that's funny.

Pete, your post was so filled with vitriol, hatred, and regurgitated brainwashed garbage, that I found it funny!

Never once mentioning the scum you have in your own beloved Republican party, as being exactly what you only attribute to Democrats.... that's funny.
There`s no shortage of stupidity in his rant either. Hitler was a leftist? :laughing0301:

Didn't happen. He's a lying ****. Everyone knows it, many cover for him.
We all agree it did happen. It was not the truth. He spoke to the Rabbi from Tree of life, on the phone, months afterward, he did not visit there in person as he claimed.

I don't believe it was an intentional lie though....or if it was, it was pretty stupid to think a LIE like that could easily be disproved and spotted by those attending, in a nano second.

So that leaves as an alternative to being intentionally stupid, confused...lack of a good memory, old.

We all agree it did happen. It was not the truth. He spoke to the Rabbi from Tree of life, on the phone, months afterward, he did not visit there in person as he claimed.

I don't believe it was an intentional lie though....or if it was, it was pretty stupid to think a LIE like that could easily be disproved and spotted by those attending, in a nano second.

So that leaves as an alternative to being intentionally stupid, confused...lack of a good memory, old.
He's a pathological liar, so unintentional in the sense that breathing is unintentional. Here are few examples -

Did I single out either party?

In fact I singled out one political whore you might actually support as being at least at one time worthy of some respect because he didn't get elected to the senate and become a millionaire. It was not a republicrat, and by now you should know I have no loyalty towards the GOP, I just express far more disgust with democrooks because regressive leftist government is repulsive and historically deadly to millions.

Again, not sure why that's funny to you.

Forum List

Back