Trump Treasonous Democrats?

Astrostar

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2017
Cadet Bone Spurs has redefined treason to include Democrats who didn't applaud his State of the Union Address.

Well, does that also include Mrs. Trump?

Make your choice.. Melania ..
M.jpg

or Hillary..

d3d054a3230985aeb194c7317bc55184.jpg

Cadet Bone Spurs has redefined treason to include Democrats who didn't applaud his State of the Union Address.

The founding fathers would in unison declare themselves treasonous to the orange turd. No American ever declares loyalty to a person. Ever. That is why they fought the Revolutionary War.

The founding fathers would in unison declare themselves treasonous to the orange turd. No American ever declares loyalty to a person. Ever. That is why they fought the Revolutionary War.
when he asked comey for loyalty comey should have decked him

The dems never stood once at the SOTU speech they didn't applaud anything...it shows what the do stand for...the continued decline of America...that is why they are going to continue to lose...

when he asked comey for loyalty comey should have decked him

So when Eric Holder referred to himself as Obama's, "wingman" and, " my boy"... as Attorney General you must have been outraged, outraged I suppose.. :disbelief:

Eric Holder: 'I'm still the president's wingman'

Last edited:
Yup, they would follow her anywhere.... :10:

hillarynotok.jpeg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back