Traveling By Air Is About To Get More Dangerous. FAA To Hire More Blacks.

You must be a teenager that doesn't know your history. Go google the Tuskegee airman and Don Haskins. You cant possibly be this idiotic and clueless. :lol:

Oh boy , here we go, the amazing Tuskegee Airmen....movie after movie to tell us what superior skilled pilots they were and the adversity they had to put up with....... My Dad was the youngest P-51 pilot in his squardron, no movies about him. 7-9 hour missions guarding B-17s to Germany and back with 2 empty Coke bottles to piss in........ no autopilot. All of the pilots that got in their planes each morning deserve honor for what they did but all we hear about are the Tuskegee airmen.
Another example of blowing up mediocre accomplishments in order to make black people feel better about themselves. By the time those guys got into World War 2, the Luftwaffe was sending up unarmed Me-109s with children at the stick, easy pickings for any pilot in a superior armed aircraft. Pretty bored with the whiny assed story. Lucas should be tarred and feathered for the insult to all pilots he started his bull shit movie...."Red Tails", with. I'm amazed they didn't put spinners on the P-51s, such a garbage movie.

Dont be butthurt. You look stupid. :lol:

Sure, I'm the one that looks stupid....... My truck doesn't have spinners.....

You must be a teenager that doesn't know your history. Go google the Tuskegee airman and Don Haskins. You cant possibly be this idiotic and clueless. :lol:

Tuskegee airmen. No problem. What do you want to know about them?

Tell ya what..go ahead and make some claims and I'll check to see if you're lying or not.

Speaking of making wild, unfounded claims and lies, were you able to find any links to support these allegations? You weren't lying, were you?

You forget all the Black inventions stolen by caucasoids.

Even so there are not many inventions caucasoids have come up with without help from
African civilizations.

Got a list of all these so called "inventions" and who "stole" them and when?

..or are you a liar?

Tell ya what..go ahead and make some claims and I'll check to see if you're lying or not.

Speaking of making wild, unfounded claims and lies, were you able to find any links to support these allegations? You weren't lying, were you?

Even so there are not many inventions caucasoids have come up with without help from
African civilizations.

..or are you a liar?

Yes, he is a pathological liar, and he is an expert in fake history. :lol:

African civilizations.

..or are you a liar?

Yes, he is a pathological liar, and he is an expert in fake history. :lol:

I know.

Everyone knows.

it's comical watching him evade and dodge.

Forum List

Back