Travel to Florida

I hardly ever wear a mask. I went to three different stores this morning and never bothered to put one on.

All three stores had signs requesting the masks but didn't care if you didn't wear one.

Florida is one of the freer states. Maybe not quite as free as a more rural state like South Dakota or whatever but pretty damn good.

We have a great Governor that believes in personal responsibility. He doesn't think the filthy ass government should be telling us what to do all the time. Pisses the Moon Bats in the state off. they want the government to tell them how to live.

I hardly ever wear a mask. I went to three different stores this morning and never bothered to put one on.

All three stores had signs requesting the masks but didn't care if you didn't wear one.

Florida is one of the freer states. Maybe not quite as free as a more rural state like South Dakota or whatever but pretty damn good.

We have a great Governor that believes in personal responsibility. He doesn't think the filthy ass government should be telling us what to do all the time. Pisses the Moon Bats in the state off. they want the government to tell them how to live.
What you have is a governor who doesn`t know what the word contagious means. Is he the one who fired the Florida Health Dept. employee because she wouldn`t fudge the numbers? Florida is one of the dumber states amongst a lot of dumbass confederate traitor slave states.
The woman who said she was fired from the Florida Health Department for refusing to alter coronavirus statistics is now publishing data on her own | Business Insider

I’ve seen no evidence of that.

You've paid no attention at all to events around you? Not really surprising.

{

The Department of Homeland Security will begin phase one of the Biden administration's new approach to immigration and asylum seekers on Friday by releasing thousands of migrants in three American cities over a two-week period.

The new plan, in stark contrast to the Trump administration's "Remain In Mexico" policy, will have DHS start releasing illegal aliens in San Diego, California; El Paso, Texas; and Brownsville, Texas, according to Breitbart and the Associated Press. Around 25,000 migrants will be let into the country through the first phase.

DHS plans to process and release about 300 migrants a day in both San Diego and El Paso, with plans to release about 100 migrants a day in Brownsville.

DHS Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas said on Friday, when the new plan was announced, they hope to have an online system to have illegal aliens apply for asylum virtually so they do not need to present themselves at the ports of entry on the southwest border.

}

These Are the Three American Cities the Biden Admin Is Planning to Start Releasing Migrant In by Julio Rosas (townhall.com)
Biden is requiring a negative test for any immigrant and is not allowing border crossing at this time. What is effected at this time is the poor fucks currently in cages here in the US but thanks for your horseshit propaganda. We have come to expect it from you. Meanwhile the gipper is on the border line. Is not a Democrat and is not full of shit. Yet he says no mass border crossing.

Already proven to be a lie.

Tests will only be given to those with symptoms.

Biden is irresponsible and will cause thousands of deaths.

He doesn't care, he only cares about cash filled envelops.

{

The Department of Homeland Security will begin phase one of the Biden administration's new approach to immigration and asylum seekers on Friday by releasing thousands of migrants in three American cities over a two-week period.

The new plan, in stark contrast to the Trump administration's "Remain In Mexico" policy, will have DHS start releasing illegal aliens in San Diego, California; El Paso, Texas; and Brownsville, Texas, according to Breitbart and the Associated Press. Around 25,000 migrants will be let into the country through the first phase.

DHS plans to process and release about 300 migrants a day in both San Diego and El Paso, with plans to release about 100 migrants a day in Brownsville.

DHS Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas said on Friday, when the new plan was announced, they hope to have an online system to have illegal aliens apply for asylum virtually so they do not need to present themselves at the ports of entry on the southwest border.

}

These Are the Three American Cities the Biden Admin Is Planning to Start Releasing Migrant In by Julio Rosas (townhall.com)
Biden is requiring a negative test for any immigrant and is not allowing border crossing at this time. What is effected at this time is the poor fucks currently in cages here in the US but thanks for your horseshit propaganda. We have come to expect it from you. Meanwhile the gipper is on the border line. Is not a Democrat and is not full of shit. Yet he says no mass border crossing.

According to you with no proof. According to USA today tested in Mexico, only crosd with negative test and must already have case listed in court so, ya just more horseshit from. You..

{

}

According to you with no proof. According to USA today tested in Mexico, only crosd with negative test and must already have case listed in court so, ya just more horseshit from. You..

Dumb fuck, I quoted and cited.

You are seriously stupid.

Went to lunch in Sebring, FL this afternoon. Sign on the door said you absolutely could not get in without wearing a mask. "Masks must be work at all times except when seated at your table."

My wife and I were the only ones in the semi-crowded restaurant who were wearing masks. Not the servers, cooks, customers, bus-people. None of 'em.

I hope I don't die.

Went to lunch in Sebring, FL this afternoon. Sign on the door said you absolutely could not get in without wearing a mask. "Masks must be work at all times except when seated at your table."

My wife and I were the only ones in the semi-crowded restaurant who were wearing masks. Not the servers, cooks, customers, bus-people. None of 'em.

I hope I don't die.

If you had your Burka on, you pleased Allah and Gaia and will be spared.

I live in St. Augustine. I had Covid-19 back in November (over Thanksgiving). No lie, that was probably the shittiest seven days of my life.

I'll wear a mask if a business wants me to. It's really no big deal to me. If I see people in the store (and especially staff) without masks, I'll leave mine in the car.

For the most part, we're wide open here in Florida. People want to bad-mouth DeSantis, but the inescapable reality is that we didn't remain locked down and we've had over 17,000 fewer deaths than New York, which is still pretty much shut down.

And DeSantis didn't lie about the number of deaths among those in nursing homes.

We're pretty much back to normal. Restaurants and bars are open. Our local movie theater is open with reserved seating. Shopping malls, city and state parks, schools; we've got 'em kickin' on all eight cylinders...

Imagine you live in a state (or country)...where the Sovereign addresses you as follows...

"You are all adults, and you have the ability to protect yourself and others by taking reasonable precautions. The level of precautions should be proportioned to your vulnerability to the disease, and ONLY YOU can decide what level of risk you are willing to assume. We [the "royal 'we'"] have prepared a small pamphlet describing the sorts of protective measures that one might take."

"Knock yourself out."

Doesn't that sound nice and reasonable? And it has the advantage, here in the U.S., of being fully compliant with the Fifth Amendment to the Constitution, which states, in pertinent part, that one may not be deprived of liberty without due process of law(!). So when Governors in THOSE OTHER STATES shut down businesses because they think it's a good idea, please ask them to show you in the Constitution where it says they can suspend the Fifth Amendment if they think it's a good fucking idea.

Imagine you live in a state (or country)...where the Sovereign addresses you as follows...

"You are all adults, and you have the ability to protect yourself and others by taking reasonable precautions. The level of precautions should be proportioned to your vulnerability to the disease, and ONLY YOU can decide what level of risk you are willing to assume. We [the "royal 'we'"] have prepared a small pamphlet describing the sorts of protective measures that one might take."

"Knock yourself out."

Doesn't that sound nice and reasonable? And it has the advantage, here in the U.S., of being fully compliant with the Fifth Amendment to the Constitution, which states, in pertinent part, that one may not be deprived of liberty without due process of law(!). So when Governors in THOSE OTHER STATES shut down businesses because they think it's a good idea, please ask them to show you in the Constitution where it says they can suspend the Fifth Amendment if they think it's a good fucking idea.
That's cool dude. Politicians #1 job is to keep their people safe. So yeah, chill out with screaming in all-caps about them depriving you of liberty and all that nonsense. They're trying to keep children and people safe.

"Knock yourself out."

That's cool dude. Politicians #1 job is to keep their people safe. So yeah, chill out with screaming in all-caps about them depriving you of liberty and all that nonsense. They're trying to keep children and people safe.

You are confused.

The number 1 job for politicians is to get rich with corruption and to feed their egos by telling us peons how to live our lives.

I am quite capable of making decisions on how to live my life. I don't need some stupid bureaucrat telling me what to do. Some idiot bureaucrat whose boss is a corrupt politician who was elected by filthy ass special interest groups.

I'll be responsbile for my own well being thank you very much. The politicians can cram it where the sun don't shine.

1615033952115.png

"Knock yourself out."

How are the stupid bureaucrats keeping us "safe" with masks?

A high-quality cloth mask, on average, can stop particulate as small as 1.0 micron from passing through it...where a surgical mask...manufactured by a medical supply company that actually certifies their product...is capable of stopping particulate as small as 0.5 microns. When you step up to an actual N95 respirator, assuming it is fit tested and the user wears it correctly, the mask will stop up to 95% of particles as small as 0.3 microns.

The average range in diameter of a typical coronavirus particle is reported to be 0.06 - 0.14 microns....or about a little less than half the size of the smallest particle stopped by a properly used N95.

If this is true, wearing a mask is like trying to make a water balloon out of a linen pillow case.
If the average size of a Coronavirus particle is 0.1 microns, that makes it around three times smaller than the most effective mask under the best case conditions of use. If you have a screen where the openings are 3x the size of a grain of sand....and you pour sand on to the screen....it sifts through.

Try walking or driving across the border without a passport and let us know how you make out. Your " Xi`s man" comment outs you as a sore loser that`s been reduced to childish babbling.

If I'm illegal, I need only say "asylum" and I'll be set free in the interior of America.

You're a Nazi fraud thinking you can lie reality into the cornfield.
If that was the case there would be a nonstop procession of illegals coming in. You`re making zero sense.
We have a non stop procession of illegals coming in, liar.

{

}

I am guessing that early in life, Hitler encountered the Jewish version of you, thus explaining his future actions.

Try walking or driving across the border without a passport and let us know how you make out. Your " Xi`s man" comment outs you as a sore loser that`s been reduced to childish babbling.

If I'm illegal, I need only say "asylum" and I'll be set free in the interior of America.

You're a Nazi fraud thinking you can lie reality into the cornfield.
If that was the case there would be a nonstop procession of illegals coming in. You`re making zero sense.
We have a non stop procession of illegals coming in, liar.
We always have..

Do yous guys always whine and cry when ask to do something, especially something as simple as be courteous to those that want to wear a mask, have you told yer elderly Ma she's a jerk for wearing a mask?

{

}

I am guessing that early in life, Hitler encountered the Jewish version of you, thus explaining his future actions.
Lol, what ever dumb fuck. Maybe some day you get your wish and there will be a civil war. .aybe we see each other across the battle field. Won't mind creasing your wig a bit.

{

}

Lol, what ever dumb fuck. Maybe some day you get your wish and there will be a civil war. .aybe we see each other across the battle field. Won't mind creasing your wig a bit.
Youi pissants have already started it.

{

}

Youi pissants have already started it.
Lol what e ver dumbass

Forum List

Back