Travel during the Rapture

Polishprince

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2016
This could be a real problem for non-believers who are on a plane when Christians are raptured, particularly the pilots.

Time for new FAA regulations mandating at least one Non-Christian pilot in the cockpit in case of rapture, to protect the non-Christian population.

Expert theologians have predicted this event is likely to occur sooner rather than later- taking this kind of action could prevent a lot of unnecessary carnage.

I've noticed that some Christians have put bumper stickers on their cars, warning drivers behind them of possible loss of control in case of rapture.

This kind of warning should be considered mandatory as well.

disconcerting.jpg

In 20 years there will only be a dozen or so Christians left in America so no need to be too concerned.
Looks like the Liberals and Marxists are not just winning.....they are winning BIGLY

https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/christianity-religion-decline/2022/09/14/id/1087474/

Study: Christians Likely to Be US Minority in a Few Decades​

Crosses

Crosses on a hill (Dreamstime)

By Peter Malbin | Wednesday, 14 September 2022 01:55 PM EDT

The practice of Christianity as a religion is declining in America, according to a new report by Pew Research Center and the General Social Survey published on Tuesday. Christianity's demographic has been dwindling since the 1990s, the report said, as many adults transition to an identity of atheist, agnostic, or "nothing in particular."
In the early 1990s, about 90% of people in the U.S. identified as Christians, the report said. In 2020, Christians accounted for about 64% of the U.S. population, including children.

This could be a real problem for non-believers who are on a plane when Christians are raptured, particularly the pilots.

Time for new FAA regulations mandating at least one Non-Christian pilot in the cockpit in case of rapture, to protect the non-Christian population.

Expert theologians have predicted this event is likely to occur sooner rather than later- taking this kind of action could prevent a lot of unnecessary carnage.

I've noticed that some Christians have put bumper stickers on their cars, warning drivers behind them of possible loss of control in case of rapture.

Are you okay?

Theoretically, those passengers were all going the hell anyway. I probably am too, but at least I'd get to see how many shitlibs I could send there before my time was up.

Can you imagine what the world would be like post-Rapture? You could do just about anything you wanted, maybe I'd become a warlord or something.

Theoretically, those passengers were all going the hell anyway. I probably am too, but at least I'd get to see how many shitlibs I could send there before my time was up.

Can you imagine what the world would be like post-Rapture? You could do just about anything you wanted, maybe I'd become a warlord or something.
Ima gonna have a bat with razor wire on it and call it Lucy.

If the only thing that causes you to be good is fear of Hell, then you're not a good person. You're an evil person on a leash.

JGalt, you're an evil person on a leash.

There are 2 times all people scream out for God

1- orgasm

2- Before they die a horrible way

Jesus said that when you come to heaven come as a child at heart.... ask for forgiveness and mean it....

In 20 years there will only be a dozen or so Christians left in America so no need to be too concerned.
Looks like the Liberals and Marxists are not just winning.....they are winning BIGLY

https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/christianity-religion-decline/2022/09/14/id/1087474/

Study: Christians Likely to Be US Minority in a Few Decades​

Crosses

Crosses on a hill (Dreamstime)

By Peter Malbin | Wednesday, 14 September 2022 01:55 PM EDT

The practice of Christianity as a religion is declining in America, according to a new report by Pew Research Center and the General Social Survey published on Tuesday. Christianity's demographic has been dwindling since the 1990s, the report said, as many adults transition to an identity of atheist, agnostic, or "nothing in particular."
In the early 1990s, about 90% of people in the U.S. identified as Christians, the report said. In 2020, Christians accounted for about 64% of the U.S. population, including children.
I think this study is flawed. Many of us have left "organized religion" as a result of their corrupt leadership and skewed teachings. That does not mean we no longer believe in God or Jesus--just not the organizations who are seeking to profit from their name.

So, God was right...........I knew it.

Matthew 7:14 Context​

11If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children, how much more shall your Father which is in heaven give good things to them that ask him? 12Therefore all things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you, do ye even so to them: for this is the law and the prophets. 13Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat: 14Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it. 15Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves. 16Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles? 17Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit.

Forum List

Back