Trash Is On Its Way Out! Class Is On Its Way In!: Finally, A First Lady To Grace The White House

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
What a blessing to America to have Melania Trump as our new First Lady of the United States of America. She will be a true female icon of the highest order. She's highly intelligent, speaks multiple languages fluently, a loyal and supportive wife, a mother to model after, and a beauty to boot! It's time to foreclose the White House from its illegitimate squatters and make the White house great again!

attachment.php

Yeah. You're right wingers Arent racist at all.!!

Get ready for Senator Michelle Obama when she runs for president in a few years.

Timmy is mad :afro: and I am happy to see it . As far as 'michelle' running , let her , 4 years is a long time and with Trump in charge we may be embroiled in a nuke war or the world may have ended Tim . To me though , i like the politics of what the Trump may do . And my greatest pleasure is also that illary lost 2 times in her run for president and she failed to break the glass ceiling . Add to that that i am hoping that the TRUMP dismantles all that he can of mrobamas legacy which also includes Obamacare . HEY , its ALL good as the Trump gets ready to Drain the Swamp TIMMY !!

I didn't vote for Trump but I enjoyed watchingwhat he has done to politics in DC.

Why the hell would you complain about Michelle Obama? She's been a great first lady and a great inspiration to women and girls everywhere.

• Banned
I didon't vote for Trump but I enjoyed watchingwhat he has done to politics in DC.

Why the hell would you complain about Michelle Obama? She's been a great first lady and a great inspiration to women and girls everywhere.
Michelle was not the First Lady. It was the First Female Proto-Human/Simian.

I didn't vote for Trump but I enjoyed watchingwhat he has done to politics in DC.

Yeah. You're right wingers Arent racist at all.!!

Get ready for Senator Michelle Obama when she runs for president in a few years.
-------------------------- yeah , think that you brought that despicable Obama woman into the thread conversation Didn't You Tim . I simply responded to your threat of siccing Michelle on me and my people in 2020 Timmy !!

Well, let me think on that one.
Michelle is black, admired worldwide, she's worked hard for kids and wives of those serving our country among other things. She has never posed nude and has given many original speeches.
Bigoted haters are going to hate. When you get hopeless mouth-breathers as displayed on this thread and forum, why waste your time with mindless no-minds. You'd be better off having a conversation with a five year old.
Even though I never voted for her husband, I do think Michelle Obama has been one of the best First Ladies ever.

Forum List

Back