Transvesfight (video)

Tank

Gold Member
Apr 2, 2009
This was not happening, when America was great

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

This country has been stupid and fucked up since 1783.

Imagine if camera phones were prevalent before this last decade.

Funny fight. Looks like the transvestites kicked their asses and ran them off. One punk got in a pretty good sucker punch from behind, but he ran like a bitch until he was chased down. What kind of pussy gets his ass kicked that bad by a transvestite?

Funny fight. Looks like the transvestites kicked their asses and ran them off. One punk got in a pretty good sucker punch from behind, but he ran like a bitch until he was chased down. What kind of pussy gets his ass kicked that bad by a transvestite?

In fairness that tranny was the biggest one there. I wouldn't fuck with him/her.

In fairness that tranny was the biggest one there. I wouldn't fuck with him/her.

OK, but to be fair, I haven't seen too many roving gangs of trannys out to kick ass. I would pay good money to see it if they did.

• Banned
There has been a lot more Trannys fighting on the web lately,

Trannys are some pissed off people.

The kind that votes Democrat...

There has been a lot more Trannys fighting on the web lately,

Trannys are some pissed off people.

Faggots are extremely violent. They are all mentally unstable to start.
Cross dressing faggots are beyond mentally unstable. They should all be locked up in mental institutions.

The tranny population is growing

Trannies are mentally ill. Only instead of getting them the treatment they need, we celebrate as a legitimate lifestyle. Society has gone collectively insane.

This country has been stupid and fucked up since 1783
Then why are so many trying to get here?

Because the United States plunders the third world with neoimperialist policies.

Also because the United States maintains an elaborate PR campaign, although those that immigrate over find themselves living in relatively terrible neighborhoods and conditions.

Additionally, the rumors of the United States social welfare programs are far reaching. Get rid of those, and most could care less about trying to get here.

Forum List

Back