Transsexual vs Transgender

Seymour Flops

Diamond Member
Nov 25, 2021
Texas
Transsexuals are nothing new. They were what we had when I was a kid, not transgenders. I saw this episode in real time. I remember talking about it with my friends in junior high.

The Brady Bunch dad got a sex change. Not "transgender care," he got the full surgery. It was unrealistic because he went from full dude to full woman in one episode. But we didn't know any better and that's how television works.

Even that wasn't pioneering. It had been going on for decades. We laughed about it, and thought it was weird.

But I don't remember anyone saying that he should not be allowed to do it. People who had sex changes could change their sex on their birth certificate and get married to someone of the opposite sex from the new one. I don't remember anyone objecting to that, even if they opposed gay marriage.

Some people expressed objection, i.e. if he was born male, he should stay male, but no one demanded any intervention by government.

So, why do people oppose transgenders, now, if there was such little opposition then? Weeeell, a couple reasons:

First off, transsexuals were committed. They couldn't "choose their gender," they were born the wrong sex they thought and went to great lengths to make their bodies resemble the right one. They didn't wake up each day, demanding that everyone memorized their latest pronouns, or get offended that we din't know that their new, lighter blue, hair meant that they were fluid today. Transsexuals just wanted to be left alone, and most of us were glad to oblige.

Second off, they did not use their sexual dysphoria as an excuse to take over girls and women's sports. Sure, there was Rene Richards, who sued to play tennis. But that was only one person, and she wasn't that good anyway. She didn't start winning every event, making the competition among real women only for second place. She didn't put biological females in danger with testosterone-grown upper body strength. Of course, we're going to object when a guy can get a wig, or a weave, or just grow the do, and now he's the champion in a category women work hard just to get to the upper levels of. Now he's a "woman boxer," fracturing women's skulls.

Third, and most important, they never - ever - got kids involved. Just as announcing yourself as a woman to win women's sports events shows a different agenda that becoming the real you, so does getting kids involved. If you wonder why people think transgender teachers are groomers if they talk to kinder students about their sexuality, ask yourself what other motivation could they have?

Time for you to wake up, social liberals.

cODDNHY.png

Transsexuals are nothing new. They were what we had when I was a kid, not transgenders. I saw this episode in real time. I remember talking about it with my friends in junior high.

The Brady Bunch dad got a sex change. Not "transgender care," he got the full surgery. It was unrealistic because he went from full dude to full woman in one episode. But we didn't know any better and that's how television works.

Even that wasn't pioneering. It had been going on for decades. We laughed about it, and thought it was weird.

But I don't remember anyone saying that he should not be allowed to do it. People who had sex changes could change their sex on their birth certificate and get married to someone of the opposite sex from the new one. I don't remember anyone objecting to that, even if they opposed gay marriage.

Some people expressed objection, i.e. if he was born male, he should stay male, but no one demanded any intervention by government.

So, why do people oppose transgenders, now, if there was such little opposition then? Weeeell, a couple reasons:

First off, transsexuals were committed. They couldn't "choose their gender," they were born the wrong sex they thought and went to great lengths to make their bodies resemble the right one. They didn't wake up each day, demanding that everyone memorized their latest pronouns, or get offended that we din't know that their new, lighter blue, hair meant that they were fluid today. Transsexuals just wanted to be left alone, and most of us were glad to oblige.

Second off, they did not use their sexual dysphoria as an excuse to take over girls and women's sports. Sure, there was Rene Richards, who sued to play tennis. But that was only one person, and she wasn't that good anyway. She didn't start winning every event, making the competition among real women only for second place. She didn't put biological females in danger with testosterone-grown upper body strength. Of course, we're going to object when a guy can get a wig, or a weave, or just grow the do, and now he's the champion in a category women work hard just to get to the upper levels of. Now he's a "woman boxer," fracturing women's skulls.

Third, and most important, they never - ever - got kids involved. Just as announcing yourself as a woman to win women's sports events shows a different agenda that becoming the real you, so does getting kids involved. If you wonder why people think transgender teachers are groomers if they talk to kinder students about their sexuality, ask yourself what other motivation could they have?

Back in about 1981, we lived in a condo in California. Our neighbors were two men. They seemed to work from home on some new stuff with the precursor to the internet where various computer networks did not have a standard way to communicate with each other. We would hear it running and sometimes late at night. We found out later that they were making Satan literature for Satanists. One day, I went outside on a weekend to the pool area to get the mail. There was a man and a woman talking with each other. But, when I passed by them, I realized the "woman" was one of our neighbors in a dress and wig. Ugggly!!! Anyways, I didn't make a big deal of it. I told my wife and we had a good laugh. They moved away shortly after that. Transgender, Satan, it's it's ungodly to reject the blessings of our natural bodies. The problem is like you said, it wasn't pushed in front of our faces except in Hollywood or New York City. But today, that is exactly what is happening.

The world is about rules. The neighborhood is about rules. The Housing Developments with rules and a monthly tax have rules. I live in one about colors of the homes. Until gay couple moved in.

In the greatest Country on earth you can pretend to be whatever you want to be whether it's an animal or a human but don't expect everyone to accept your fantasy. Drugs and plastic surgery can't change a person's sex. DNA doesn't lie.

Great Post. If a male is committed enough to get his junk cut off and a fake vagina constructed, I am okay with "her" using the ladies public restrooms after that is done. But do this as an adult and leave the kids alone.

The point Walsh is making is that the medical professionals are committing a crime against their hippocratic oath and even breaking the law. Not that an adult can't have the sex change surgery. The point is that it is medical malpractice to take that approach instead of sending them to a psychiatrist.
As far as men playing in women sports, whether they win or not isn't really the point. The point is, that man is taking the place of a woman (girl in youth sports) that should be allowed to compete. Women are getting the short end of the stick by being forced out of sports and other competition that men are allowed to be in. That, of course, as long as it's not a competition where it is set up to be have both men and women compete together. And, Richards winning 2nd place took money away from the woman who won 3rd place. Thou shalt not steal.
Right about children. Pedophiles. All of them. Child about, period.

Forum List

Back