Transgenderism undermines women's rights, despite other feminists' claims: Kara Dansky

ou don't get it.

I didn't figure you would.

If you'd ever been near a psychopath, you'd get it.

These people are entirely fucking dangerous. They'll chew you up and doit you out, just because they can.

"I'm a bit of an asshole" is insanely funny, for those in the know.

Shit, I've worked for psychopaths...

Doesn't take away my point, how are trans people insane other than they make you uncomfortable?

It's the start of the inevitable. Unless sanity once again takes hold, within a decade or so, every "womens'" athletic record will be held by a biological man. We might as well be telling little girls now that, while they're really good at sports, the best they can hope for is to come in second.

That's what they said in the 1970's when Renee Richards was playing tennis. Richards never won a single tournament, and there hasn't been another transexual playing elite women's tennis since.

The NCAA swimmer who made such a big splash at her first meet, hasn't been able to duplicate that result and hasn't broken any records. That's because the longer she's taking hormone therapy, the more "feminized" her body becomes, and her times are going DOWN, not up.

You don't get it.

I didn't figure you would.

If you'd ever been near a psychopath, you'd get it.

These people are entirely fucking dangerous. They'll chew you up and spit you out, just because they can.

"I'm a bit of an asshole" is insanely funny, for those in the know.

You've said NOTHING that is supported by facts, data or research. As for being around a psychopath, I find the right wing idiots like yourself to be far more dangerous and/or insane than any tranny I've ever met.

You clowns are both stupid and dangerous.

The thing about it is, trans aren't mentally ill…

As a matter of undeniable, objective fact, yes they are.

To have undeniable physician evidence that one is a man, and to believe one's self to be a woman is delusional. Such a hard disconnect between observable reality and perception is pretty much the definition of mental illness.

Shit, I've worked for psychopaths...

I doubt that very much.

If you'd ever met the real thing, you'd know it.

Doesn't take away my point, how are trans people insane other than they make you uncomfortable?
They don't make me uncomfortable, leftard fool.

They make MY CHILD uncomfortable.

And you, and they, are going to leave her alone while she figures it out.

As a matter of undeniable, objective fact, yes they are.

To have undeniable physician evidence that one is a man, and to believe one's self to be a woman is delusional. Such a hard disconnect between observable reality and perception is pretty much the definition of mental illness.

Hey, you believe Joseph Smith was talking to God. There is undeniable evidence that he wasn't. (The Abraham papyrus was not what he claimed it was, all his prophecies didn't happen, etc.) Such a hard disconnect from reality is pretty much the definition of a mental illness.

But here's the thing... as crazy as I think Mormonism is, most Mormons can hold down jobs and otherwise function in society. You are probably one bad day away from committing a hate crime, but hey, you function.

Most trans people hold down jobs. They function in society. If you weren't told they were trans, you'd probably think, "that's a really ugly woman" and get on with your day.

I doubt that very much.

If you'd ever met the real thing, you'd know it.

Um, yeah, I have, actually. Guy loved to terrorize his employees, call them into the office on minor pretexts.

They don't make me uncomfortable, leftard fool.

They make MY CHILD uncomfortable.

And you, and they, are going to leave her alone while she figures it out.

Again, it sounds like that's your hangup, not hers. The thing is, there's a one in ten chance that your child is LGBTQ. Are you going to go through a rampage at your school?

Forum List

Back