Transgenderism questions

Im a male physically but have the sexuality of a female. IE I like men sexually. That sounds an awful lot like being gay doesn't it?
There is a lot to digest here so I will take it on in small bites. First, I thank you for sharing this and, as a straight, cisgender male, I am humbled to your real life experience. I would like to know more. When you say that you have the sexuality of a female, do you mean that you identify as a female? If you do, and you like men, I would say that you are not gay. I hope that we can have a good and civil discussion on this, something that is rare on the USMB. I think that I know a lot about the subject, but maybe not as much as I think that I do and unlike too many others here, I'm willing to listen and learn.

Regards , Chardo

There is a lot to digest here so I will take it on in small bites. First, I thank you for sharing this and, as a straight, cisgender male, I am humbled to your real life experience. I would like to know more. When you say that you have the sexuality of a female, do you mean that you identify as a female? If you do, and you like men, I would say that you are not gay. I hope that we can have a good and civil discussion on this, something that is rare on the USMB. I think that I know a lot about the subject, but maybe not as much as I think that I do and unlike too many others here, I'm willing to listen and learn.

Regards , Chardo
Oh sorry. I’m not gay it was an example. My understanding of a gay man’s experience through talking with my nephew and his boyfriend Is that.

So you have been talking to pedophiles, Bobby? Know many?

Not personally. I'm familiar with a few on this forum. Only one* that I'm fairly certain is a pedophile, and a few others that seem likely, but are not nearly so obvious about it.

* Not going to mention any names, but one who has posted about children as young as two or three, attributing sexual perversions thereto. I think we all know what to think of any creepy old man who thinks or speaks of children that young in terms of such perversions.

Last edited:
Not sure why that would matter or how that changes realities surrounding this topic.

But for the record I’m just a normal middle aged man.
It only matter because I thought that you were trying to share a personal experience with me that you had from a unique perspective. Turns out that you were just jerking me around. So you are "normal"? I suppose that you mean a heterosexual, cisgender guy? ? Me too. I can work with that.

Now that we got that out of the way, what is the reality that you refer to .? I stated my views on gender as a social construct vs. biological sex and how they are different but not inseparable. You said that I did not really address that but I did . Maybe you just did not like the answer. Gender is a function of both biology and societal expectations and perceptions.

It is perfectly understandable to me that a transwoman would want to present as a woman in order to assert her gender identity. Not really sure where you are coming from on all of this but I am getting the feeling that you are not particularly supportive of trans people. Am I right?

Not personally. I'm familiar with a few on this forum. Only one* that I'm fairly certain is a pedophile, and a few others that seem likely, but are not nearly so obvious about it.

* Not going to mention any names, but one who has posted about children as young as two or three, attributing sexual perversions thereto. I think we all know what to think of any creepy old man who thinks or speaks of children that young in terms of such perversions.
Please define sexual perversion Bobby Boy

Forum List

Back