Transgender Is A Stalking Horse For The Normalization Of Pedophilia

Nonsense

The state did not create males and females

Nature, aka God did

Someone whacking off their penis amd wearing a dress does not change their sex
Your ceding to the State the authority to dictate gender identity to an individual presumes your politicians' superiority to the American Medical Association and other such sources of expertise in such medical matters.

I do not share your affinity for statist authoritarianism, and I respect an individual's superior understanding of self to your governmental imposition.

Your ceding to the State the authority to dictate gender identity to an individual presumes your politicians' superiority to the American Medical Association and other such sources of expertise in such medical matters.

I do not share your affinity for statist authoritarianism, and I respect an individual's superior understanding of self to your governmental imposition.
Science dictates sex.
Exhibit 274 on how the Left hates science.

No one is preventing little Johnny from whacking off his penis and wearing high heels after he reaches adulthood

We still should not let him pee with the girls or compete in their sports

But otherwise the freaks are largely free to do what they do

However they will still be boys according to Nature no matter what the woke AMA says about it

This is what happens at child drag shows. Much worse happens off camera.

When democrats see this video, they say..

That's not my kid, I don't care.

And...

You can do whatever you want to kids as long as the parents don't complain.

This is what happens at child drag shows. Much worse happens off camera.

When democrats see this video, they say..

That's not my kid, I don't care.

And...

You can do whatever you want to kids as long as the parents don't complain.

Leftist parents like doing that to their kids so they can show how woke they are to their bubble world friends.

Science dictates sex.
Exhibit 274 on how the Left hates science.
Funny.

Screen Shot 2021-07-10 at 8.28.03 AM.png

No one is preventing little Johnny from whacking off his penis and wearing high heels after he reaches adulthood

We still should not let him pee with the girls or compete in their sports

But otherwise the freaks are largely free to do what they do

However they will still be boys according to Nature no matter what the woke AMA says about it
If you are prejudiced against people who do not conform to your norm, you can go with the Taliban rather than medical science, of course.

If you are prejudiced against people who do not conform to your norm, you can go with the Taliban rather than medical science, of course.
And being so open minded you can go rent little boys by the hour from some illegal alien human trafficker

My post was bulletproof so all you could do is wave the Taliban smear

And being so open minded you can go rent little boys by the hour from some illegal alien human trafficker

My post was bulletproof so all you could do is wave the Taliban smear
I encourage you to refrain from your promotion of pedophilia.

If you and the Taliban share contempt for decent folks who do not fit your constricted profile, that is unfortunate.

I encourage you to refrain from your promotion of pedophilia.

If you and the Taliban share contempt for decent folks who do not fit your constricted profile, that is unfortunate.
I dont support pedophilia

My comment referred to liberal proclivities

I dont support pedophilia
You said "you can go rent little boys by the hour from some illegal alien human trafficker."

Please don't allow your hyper-partisan prejudices to make you an advocate for such perverse behavior.

You said "you can go rent little boys by the hour from some illegal alien human trafficker."

Please don't allow your hyper-partisan prejudices to make you an advocate for such perverse behavior.
If you want civility dont throw mud by comparing me to the Taliban

Forum List

Back