Transgender Is A Stalking Horse For The Normalization Of Pedophilia

Recognizing it is different than pushing it, which is happening now with any child who is showing mental issues.
Please document your claim by links to reputable sources. How is it "happening now with any child who is showing mental issues."

Do you believe that medical authorities such as the AMA and APA are behind your conspiracy?

You imagine a lot of pedophilia and ass play don't you. I'm sure that's healthy. 😄

Please document your claim by links to reputable sources. How is it "happening now with any child who is showing mental issues."

Do you believe that medical authorities such as the AMA and APA are behind your conspiracy?

I'm saying the "reputable sources" are lefty twats with an agenda.

It's not a conspiracy, it's what's happening. I believe they are woke twat organizations, that still get some gravitas from their forms as actual viable organizations decades ago.

I'm saying the "reputable sources" are lefty twats with an agenda.

It's not a conspiracy, it's what's happening. I believe they are woke twat organizations, that still get some gravitas from their forms as actual viable organizations decades ago.
Lefty twats with an agenda being the objective term from the fairytale crowd. 😄

Treatment can help people who have gender dysphoria explore their gender identity and find the gender role that feels comfortable for them, easing distress. However, treatment should be individualized. What might help one person might not help another.
Treatment options might include changes in gender expression and role, hormone therapy, surgery, and behavioral therapy.
It's a condition for which the proper treatment modality is complicated:

Some politicians, with no medical expertise, attempt to exploit ignorance and fuel the anger for their own purposes.
Boston Children's Hospital:
... [A]cross the country there is a recent increase in proposed legislation aiming to restrict the rights of transgender and gender diverse youth. Many of these bills aim to restrict access to medical care and limit children and adolescents who identify as gender diverse from participation in sports.
Boston Children’s Hospital has always been and always will be committed to providing the best care for ALL of our patients, regardless of their gender identity. The belief that all children deserve the opportunity to live, grow and thrive with love and support, is foundational to who we are and what we do...
The proposed bans on medical care, sports participation and other legislation aiming to restrict the rights of transgender and gender diverse youth are in direct opposition to our commitment to equity, diversity and inclusivity, as well as the standard of care that we live by. ... n 2016, Massachusetts voters upheld legislation designed to protect the rights of transgender residents in public accommodations. Boston Children’s was proud to be part of the coalition that worked in support of that ballot question.
... Boston Children’s has signed on as an endorsing organization of the Equality Act, which is federal legislation that would provide affirmative, legal nondiscrimination protections for LGBTQ Americans both in the workplace and the community by adding sexual orientation and gender identity to the list of protected characteristics in federal civil rights laws.
We are here to affirm, uplift, and advocate for transgender and gender diverse youth, and we remain committed to doing all we can to support their care and well-being.
The push is to normalize and promote mental illness, not treat it.

The push is to normalize and promote mental illness, not treat it.
Please document your conspiracy theory.

Who, specifically, is doing what you say, and why?

I respect medical experts and scientists in general in their diverse disciplines, rather than ideologues who presume they know more so that they can push their ideological agenda.

Please document your conspiracy theory.

Who, specifically, is doing what you say, and why?

I respect medical experts and scientists in general in their diverse disciplines, rather than ideologues who presume they know more so that they can push their ideological agenda.
No shock you agree you can have sex with children if they agree.

Incase anyone wants to know what's going on in these child drag shows and why antifa is there protecting them.

Every person in that video is a Democrat.

No shock you agree you can have sex with children if they agree.
I don't know why you would want to do that.

I'd strongly advise you not to.

Your inability to provide credible documentation concerning your conspiracy fantasy about somebody whose "push is to normalize and promote mental illness, not treat it," is not surprising.

I don't know why you would want to do that.

I'd strongly advise you not to.

Your inability to provide credible documentation concerning your conspiracy fantasy about somebody whose "push is to normalize and promote mental illness, not treat it," is not surprising.

You approve of child drag shows?

You haven't done anything of the sort. You just keep exposing yourselves as anti-science and basic human decency.

Anti science? LOL, this coming from a twit how brings up physics in a biology discussion.

And your posts reek of SJW hatred.

Must be a lot of Baptist and Catholic trannies cause they keep getting caught with their hands down the kiddies pants a lot.
I notice you like to bash on religion when you get the chance. Yes there are a few bad apples, and it is a shame. The difference is we (the right) speak out against these people. But you accept most of the leftist perversions, and try to make it normal.

Forum List

Back