Transgender inmate accused of rape in women's prison facility

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
A transgender inmate who was transferred from a male prison to a female prison facility is alleged to have raped fellow inmates.
Transgender Inmate Accused of Rape in Women’s Prison Facility

Here' why you stupid ass DEMOCRATS are gawd dam morons everybody else who doesn't hate TRUMP COULD TELL YOU RETARDED ASSES THIS would happen long before you morons made this move.

this really proves how pathetically dumbed down the left really is.

yes - cause rape never happens in prison - whether it's male to male , female to female, or male to female (prison guards raping female inmates ) or in this case a transgender person who was involved.

yes - cause rape never happens in prison - whether it's male to male , female to female, or male to female (prison guards raping female inmates ) or in this case a transgender person who was involved.
Putting males in with females is like putting a Fox in the hen house moron.

Especially when the male in question has a serious, mentally-disordered sexual perversion.

A male who thinks he's female, you already know that he's pretty badly f•••ed-up in the head. What do you expect when you put such a creature in vulnerable women?

• Banned
Watch the trans will turn around and say the women tried to rape him. lol

Especially when the male in question has a serious, mentally-disordered sexual perversion.

A male who thinks he's female, you already know that he's pretty badly f•••ed-up in the head. What do you expect when you put such a creature in vulnerable women?
The inmate has no penis Bob..thus is housed with others who lack the same...women rape women in prison..that's a sad fact.

Oh..and look up the word 'alleged', before you jerk your pseudo-Mormon knee.

Except,of course, with no penis and hormone injections..this is not a male.

You’ve seen his non penis and his pill bottles?

• Banned

DNA will always state and prove. IT'S A GAWD DAM MALE!! LOOL

How do you know if he doesn't have a penis? If he raped a female then he had one.

So things like this are OK because it happens anyway?

Talk about spin. In this case the State made a conscious decision to place an anatomical male into a prison for women.

LOL! Do you really think that they put him in a women's prison without being post-operative? But hey..whatever floats your homophobic boat!

How do you know if he doesn't have a penis? If he raped a female then he had one.
If..if...if..but no. First..one need not have a penis to rape..digital penetration..oral copulation..foreign object penetrations..are all rape..and are charged as such.

LOL! Do you really think that they put him in a women's prison without being post-operative? But hey..whatever floats your homophobic boat!
Why wouldn’t they? They allow men in women’s bathrooms. They allow men on women’s sporting teams.

The inmate has no penis Bob..thus is housed with others who lack the same...women rape women in prison..that's a sad fact.

Did you actually read the article?

Monroe has a history of attempting to self-castrate and genital mutilation, wishing for gender reassignment surgery.

Well...having read the article...I was wrong about his/her possession of a penis--I've never heard of an inmate being transferred to a woman's prison prior to surgery. It appears that the inmate in question stopped taking their hormone pills.
Here is the original article..with considerable more info then the Op's--that being said, it also appears that a number of false allegations have been made..and that the inmate is in segregation. As the inmate is a preoperative transgender who is not on their pills...I would house as male. The female inmates were hostile to the transfer..and appear to have engaged in a constant series of attacks and false allegations--which is not to say that there might not be some truth in there as well.

Transgender inmate accused of rape

My bad for not knowing the entire story...I usually fact-check Info-wars as a matter of routine....had i done so this time..I'd have had the full story.

Every crime is alleged until conviction. Sad to say this black rapist still had a fully functioning penis. The article said that he was transferred because he "wished for reassignment surgery". Or at least he SAID he had wishes.

This has happened before. Once to an abuser of women. He said he now identified as a woman and got transferred to a woman's prison where he was in a candy store of victims. Imagine Ted Bundy making a claim that he identified as a woman and wanted to be housed among women. It is discriminatory to demand sex change surgery before housing among women. It's calling these men liars. It's all about how they feel.

Well...having read the article...I was wrong about his/her possession of a penis--I've never heard of an inmate being transferred to a woman's prison prior to surgery. It appears that the inmate in question stopped taking their hormone pills.
Here is the original article..with considerable more info then the Op's--that being said, it also appears that a number of false allegations have been made..and that the inmate is in segregation. As the inmate is a preoperative transgender who is not on their pills...I would house as male. The female inmates were hostile to the transfer..and appear to have engaged in a constant series of attacks and false allegations--which is not to say that there might not be some truth in there as well.

My bad for not knowing the entire story...I usually fact-check Info-wars as a matter of routine....had i done so this time..I'd have had the full story.

When you USE INFOWARS as your STUPIDITY EXCUSE when in fact INFOWAR DID NOT WRITE THIS BASED OF THEIR OWN THOUGHTS STOOGE.
YOU CONSTANTLY GET SEEN BLAMING YOUR DENIAL OF REALITY ON EVERY ISSUE OR TOPIC AS " OH IT'S FROM INFOWARS"

DUDE IT MAKES YOU LOOK DUMB AS FK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOOK TO SEE WHO IT'S REALLY FROM OR HEY KEEP LOOKING LIKE ANN ASS HOLE

AND YEAH I'M USING CAPS SO YOU DON'T MISS IT ALL BAHAHAHAHH!!!

ESP. to those who have LEARNED this on here already jackass. That makes it even worse .lol

upload_2020-2-24_9-51-58.jpeg

upload_2020-2-24_9-53-51.jpeg

upload_2020-2-24_9-55-1.jpeg

LEARN TO FOLLOW LINKS WITHIN AN ARTICLE.

When you USE INFOWARS as your STUPIDITY EXCUSE when in fact INFOWAR DID NOT WRITE THIS BASED OF THEIR OWN THOUGHTS STOOGE.
YOU CONSTANTLY GET SEEN BLAMING YOUR DENIAL OF REALITY ON EVERY ISSUE OR TOPIC AS " OH IT'S FROM INFOWARS"

DUDE IT MAKES YOU LOOK DUMB AS FK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOOK TO SEE WHO IT'S REALLY FROM OR HEY KEEP LOOKING LIKE ANN ASS HOLE

AND YEAH I'M USING CAPS SO YOU DON'T MISS IT ALL BAHAHAHAHH!!!

ESP. to those who have LEARNED this on here already jackass. That makes it even worse .lol

View attachment 308542

View attachment 308543

3. View attachment 308544

LEARN TO FOLLOW LINKS WITHIN AN ARTICLE.
**Yawn**

You're a joke..and you whore for Alex Jones. That's why you've been banished to the Conspiracy Theories forum. Just because you found a nut does not make you any less a squirrel. I manned up and admitted I was mistaken. You've never done that in your pathetic life.

I'll point out that Infowars left half of the information out..of the article they copied.

Now go buy some Alex Jones brand STFU--and drink a healthy dose.

iu

Forum List

Back