Transgender Conformity

It's sad how our society turns to the one that think that traditional views is the new abnormalty...
:banned:
See: Transgender Conformity
“When one stops believing in God they then do not believe in nothing… they will believe in anything.”
Whether G.K. Chesterton actually said that or not is of no consequence, the point remains true. We live in a post-Christian culture and society, a post-Christian academia and government. We live in an age where freedom of choice, and freedom of temporal and secular pursuits trump any notion of who made us, why we are here, and what lies beyond the grave. Man is in love with himself and seeking pleasure and the admiration of others is one’s highest goal.

So the devil is winning. America, once blessed from above, has been abandoned to its own wiles. God warned that prosperity drives Him away from the mind of the comforted. We are living in a very perverse world, this whole “let a child pick what gender he/she feels like” is absolute madness. Of the one thousand whose freaky parents would allow such transformations, maybe one is a true candidate. The others would be so much better off it they were instructed and disciplined to be who God made them. Trans-genders (God have mercy on them) are not well, and for society to change its morals and beliefs and to demand all conventional parents and parenting instruct their children that all this perverse stuff is to be sort of “normal,” if not celebrated ---- well, this is perversion of our souls.

Man has turned his back on God, and sin, greed, lust and depravity fills the void. We are so vain and ignorant.

What more proof does anyone need, that modern liberalism has devolved from what might once have been a legitimate ideology, into what can now only honestly be described as a mental and moral disease?

Unless you have known an individual that is truly transgender, you will never understand.

All I need to understand is that this all amounts to an experiment on children. When studies show that some where between 70 -95% of these children will grow out of their confusion, and doctors are talking about pumping them full of hormones, it should be criminal. What is most amazing thing to me is the willingness of people to completely ignore science in favor of being politically correct, the children be damned.

Sweden is seeing an explosion in transgenderism..On a 100% level. Clinics and hospitals can't keep up. With this speed of increase are they going to try to maintain the lie it's not a choice.

Unless you have known an individual that is truly transgender, you will never understand.

I've known 5, 3 committed suicide. It's a mental disorder, instead of "normalizing" it, somebody should come up with viable treatment.
You have to remember that many on the left don't want a viable treatment. That would prove that there was a problem in the first place.

I've known 5, 3 committed suicide. It's a mental disorder, instead of "normalizing" it, somebody should come up with viable treatment.
You have to remember that many on the left don't want a viable treatment. That would prove that there was a problem in the first place.

What will it take? Bruce Jenner offing himself? Would that even be enough?

Only time will tell, I have a feeling he may do it, though. It's not just the 3 I knew personally, many others kill themselves too.

What will it take? Bruce Jenner offing himself? Would that even be enough?

Only time will tell, I have a feeling he may do it, though. It's not just the 3 I knew personally, many others kill themselves too.
That won't work, they'll just blame you and I for not accepting him as a female.

All I need to understand is that this all amounts to an experiment on children. When studies show that some where between 70 -95% of these children will grow out of their confusion, and doctors are talking about pumping them full of hormones, it should be criminal. What is most amazing thing to me is the willingness of people to completely ignore science in favor of being politically correct, the children be damned.

if someone, after they are an adult wants to mess with their body, they can have at it. But to do anything on a sexually and physically immature person is close to malpractice to me. Yes, the kid will be uncomfortable for a while, but doing anything with hormones before full sexual maturity ignores the chance for them to phase out of the issue.

if someone, after they are an adult wants to mess with their body, they can have at it. But to do anything on a sexually and physically immature person is close to malpractice to me. Yes, the kid will be uncomfortable for a while, but doing anything with hormones before full sexual maturity ignores the chance for them to phase out of the issue.
Amen. Unfortunately any psychologist that makes that statement will be demonized and have their careers ruined.

How unusual...you know 5 transgender individuals and 3 of them committed suicide. Strange!
I believe it to be something other than just a mental disorder.

Forum List

Back