Transfreak Advocate: “There's no such thing as a ‘male body’.”

Bob Blaylock

Diamond Member
Aug 22, 2015
38°29′ North 121°26′ West
Talking About “Male Bodies” and “Female Bodies” Is Inaccurate and Dangerous

Just when you thought those on the left wrong cannot get any more insane, and any more unintelligent, this freak comes along, and writes this article.

The whole of the article seems to be to try to deny that there is any biological distinction between male and female.

Most insidious, we use the same language that opponents of transgender people use, carelessly referring to women who are trans as having “male genitals” or being “born with a male body” or being “anatomically male.” This language is both factually wrong and dangerous.

There is plainly no one type of body that we could accurately label a “male body.”

At birth, we classify infants as male or female based solely on the appearance of their external genitalia. Notably, this classification serves population control and surveillance and not medical purposes

Do I even need to point out what is wrong with the whole of this author's premise?

dont be worried Bob. much as ya want 1 Whooo0o0o0ole political "side" to believe in this, they dont Bob. Go to sleep, Bob.

Talking About “Male Bodies” and “Female Bodies” Is Inaccurate and Dangerous

Just when you thought those on the left wrong cannot get any more insane, and any more unintelligent, this freak comes along, and writes this article.

The whole of the article seems to be to try to deny that there is any biological distinction between male and female.

Most insidious, we use the same language that opponents of transgender people use, carelessly referring to women who are trans as having “male genitals” or being “born with a male body” or being “anatomically male.” This language is both factually wrong and dangerous.

There is plainly no one type of body that we could accurately label a “male body.”

At birth, we classify infants as male or female based solely on the appearance of their external genitalia. Notably, this classification serves population control and surveillance and not medical purposes

Do I even need to point out what is wrong with the whole of this author's premise?
It may behoove you to look at what is altering the hormones in so many males to feminize them. Just a thought.

If ya got a dick yer a male.

If ya got a wa-wa yer a female.
No doubt about that but some of these guys get to thinking they are more females than males. I wondered about all of that after meeting one who had a sex change. Other that what had been alter by surgical procedure the guy had nothing about him that seem feminine. The guy was a mess but I listened as he pour out his heart sitting on my front porch one day. He was truly sorry he had the sex change operation as it had ruined his life. He originally came from an area where a lot of Atrazine was used when he first decided to have surgery and all. It was about three years later that the information on Atrazine turning male frogs into female frogs came out. That all makes me wonder how many other chemicals and ingredients are in the system that could be altering the hormones and such of people? Especially in the children where so many are having problems now.

Some guys are more female than male. They're called liberals. A nasty scourge of a disease that can be terminal. Not only to themselves; but everyone around them as well.

Don't drink the store bought milk...!
Or canned foods with BPA linings. Cheese has issues too. FDA needs a good shake down.

My man boobs have grown over the years and beer companies needto explain!
Certain yeast can cause hormone changes (gmo now?). Robitussin [sic] taken during copulation turns the pregnancy into girl baby verses a boy baby (don't ask me why and I cannot recall if the guy takes it or the gal but I am leaning towards thinking it was the guy taking it that does that).

Forum List

Back