Transcripts released; now we see why Flynn was arrested for Russian collusion!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

EdwardBaiamonte

Platinum Member
Nov 23, 2011
100 years in prison at least:

FLYNN: "and, you know, we are not going to agree on everything, you know that, but, but I think
that we have a lot of things in common. A lot. And we have to figure out how, how to achieve
those things, you know and, and be smart about it and, uh, uh, keep the temperature down
globally, and here in the United States and over there in Russia."

FLYNN: "and, you know, we are not going to agree on everything, you know that, but, but I think
that we have a lot of things in common. A lot. And we have to figure out how, how to achieve
those things, you know and, and be smart about it and, uh, uh, keep the temperature down
Is that the same as 44 telling them he would have more flexibility after the election?

I have said all along, Trump is an idiot for wanting to keep this controversy alive. He forgot what happened.

Trump fired Flynn for lying to the FBI. Flynn pleaded guilty to lying to the FBI, and with Barr's help changed his mind two years later.

Then there is the phone call itself and its consequences.

In late December 2016, Flynn called Kislyak to argue that Russia should not retaliate against Obama's sanctions, the expulsion of the 35 Russians. The expulsion came in response to a U.S. intelligence assessment that Russian-backed hackers stole information from the Democratic National Committee's email servers and sought to swing the election to Trump.

Later that day, Putin issued a surprise directive: Russia would not respond immediately to the expulsions.

Putin said he take the matter up with Trump's incoming administration.

That was a first for the former KGB colonel. Putin always retaliates. However, in this case his friend would soon become President of the United States.

The next day, the president-elect Trump praised his Russian counterpart for declining to retaliate, “Great move on delay (by V. Putin) - I always knew he was very smart!” he tweeted.

There is absolutely no doubt that Trump's campaign advisor and short term NSA interfered in the President's foreign policy with a hostile government.

Why in the world would Trump want to keep that issue alive in the media 3 1/2 years later?

I have said all along, Trump is an idiot for wanting to keep this controversy alive. He forgot what happened.

Trump fired Flynn for lying to the FBI. Flynn pleaded guilty to lying to the FBI, and with Barr's help changed his mind two years later.

In late December 2016, Flynn called Kislyak to argue that Russia should not retaliate against Obama's sanctions, the expulsion of the 35 Russians. The expulsion came in response to a U.S. intelligence assessment that Russian-backed hackers stole information from the Democratic National Committee's email servers and sought to swing the election to Trump.

Later that day, Putin issued a surprise directive: Russia would not respond immediately to the expulsions.

That was a first for the former KGB colonel. Putin always retaliates. However, in this case his friend would soon become President of the United States.

The next day, the president-elect Trump praised his Russian counterpart for declining to retaliate, “Great move on delay (by V. Putin) - I always knew he was very smart!” he tweeted.

There is absolutely no doubt that Trump's campaign advisor and short term NSA interfered in the President's foreign policy with a hostile government.

Why in the world would Trump want to keep that issue alive in the media 3 1/2 years later?

Nope

You accuse Trump of forgetting what happened, and they demonstrate that you don't know what happened.

Trump fired Flynn for lying to Pence, not the FBI, you fucking moron.

That's funny. I don't remember anyone being arrested for Russian collusion.

Flynn was in effect arrested for Russian collusion. Their TDS led them to believe squeezing him illegally was justified because it would uncover massive Russian collusion. Let's hope Comey goes to prison for total abuse of his authority.
Sadly, Barr has said that he does not see criminal charges against high Obama officials coming from Durham investigation.

Democrats are the ones who want this to disappear.

Handwritten%20note%20Flynn-M.png

Unsealed FBI notes reveal the intent of the FBI’s 1/24/17 interview of Flynn:

“What is our goal? Truth/Admission or to get him to lie, so we can prosecute [Flynn] or get him fired?”

FBI Notes confirm it was all a pretext.

That's funny. I don't remember anyone being arrested for Russian collusion.

Flynn was in effect arrested for Russian collusion. Their TDS led them to believe squeezing him illegally was justified because it would uncover massive Russian collusion. Let's hope Comey goes to prison for total abuse of his authority.
Sadly, Barr has said that he does not see criminal charges against high Obama officials coming from Durham investigation.
Not really it can be spun as Russian collusion but he was arrested for supposibly lieing to the FBI. As you stated it was a false narrative. Flynn had every right to speak with the Russians as he was part of Trumps team at that time.

Flynn wasn't arrested for Russian collusion dumb ass
EVEN MUELLER SAID NO AMERICAN COLLUDED WITH RUSSIA TO INTERFERE WITH THE 2016 ELECTION

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back