Transcript Vs. Whistleblower

Thunk

Diamond Member
Sep 30, 2019
Minnesota
Trump released the transcript of the phone call...But now they have a second "whistleblower".

Who cares?

WE HAVE THE TRANSCRIPT! I don't care if they have 100 "whistleblowers"...What can they tell me about a transcript I already have?

Say I have a spoon in my hand...I'm holding the spoon up to my eyes & looking at it...What can any whistleblower tell me about the spoon that I don't already know?

NOTHING! I HAVE IT IN MY HAND!

Unless a whistleblower says the transcript is inaccurate, there is nothing they can tell me (and they better have cold hard evidence to back it up).

This argument is so damn stupid I can't stand it!

Sept 29, Russian political talk show:
The Great Game. 29.09.2019
the video ^ already interpreted into English

(Minute 23) Maria Zakharova: Going back to the transcript. You asked whether the US will announce the publication of more transcripts of some other phone calls, meetings. I have a suggestion to Nancy Pelosi: may be you should start with your own party. It’s been 3 years since Obama’s left the office. He was president for 8 years. The international community has questions to him. He was very active on the international arena, there were a number of international conflicts that led to humanitarian catastrophes (ME, Africa,..). Please, be so kind to provide the international community with some transcripts of Obama’s closed meetings and phone calls with foreign leaders that concerned international agenda . I’m sure we’ll all find them fascinating to read.

Bingo!!!

Maria Zakharova - Wikipedia

Last edited:
Trump released the transcript of the phone call...But now they have a second "whistleblower".

Who cares?

WE HAVE THE TRANSCRIPT! I don't care if they have 100 "whistleblowers"...What can they tell me about a transcript I already have?

Say I have a spoon in my hand...I'm holding the spoon up to my eyes & looking at it...What can any whistleblower tell me about the spoon that I don't already know?

NOTHING! I HAVE IT IN MY HAND!

Unless a whistleblower says the transcript is inaccurate, there is nothing they can tell me (and they better have cold hard evidence to back it up).

This argument is so damn stupid I can't stand it!
They didn't plan on Trump releasing the transcript.. Had Trump not done so, this dog piling of leakers would appear legitimate but because Trump released the Transcript the second leaker is just as bad as the first... They have nothing and now they are swinging in the wind.. This is pure desperation.. They have nothing else to play.. so they double down on fail..

but because Trump released the Transcript the second leaker is just as bad as the first... They have nothing and now they are swinging in the wind.. This is pure desperation..

And the fools continue with their impeachment charade even though everybody can see right thru it.

This is insane desperation at its finest!

They'd be grasping at straws if they hadn't banned them :)

They didn't plan on Trump releasing the transcript..

Trump really screwed them with THAT move :auiqs.jpg:

He threw a wrench into the gears that broke their entire machine!

Remember just before hand all the MSM was saying he would never do that because no world leader would ever talk with a US president ever ever again?

Trump don't give a shit! :dance:

Forum List

Back