Trans insurrectionist storm OK capital

Puberty starts between ages 8 - 14 (varies by sex) .. you're stating that children in this age range understand puberty and choose to use blockers to delay it. They'll go through puberty regardless -- unless they forever take injections. Why would a child make this decision?

So glad this craziness is being blocked in some states.
Peter Pan Complex

Those who pretend they are choosing Gayism are actually afraid at puberty to grow up and start acting like a normal male teenager as a passage to becoming a normal male adult. This reversal of manhood instincts started with the Hippy-Preppy slogan, "Never trust anyone over 30."

I never into boofing. Butt, to each his/her own.
download.jpeg

He’s defending the Capitol and the lawmakers inside.

She was part of a large violent mob who were smashing through windows, doors and beating police officers to get to members of Congress.

She was no longer a protestor at that point and became a violent criminal.
Recurring Preludes

Despite what the hired media say about January 6, we should treat it as a 21st Century Boston Tea Party. No one would have been outraged at a British soldier if he had killed patriots during that insurrection. After all, it was not his cause or country, and Americanism is not the Democrats' cause or country.

Another who is missing part of the story, purposely I suppose about what they are protesting!
This is America, even in Oklahoma (nowhere near you), so they are under the same constitution as the rest of the country, that allows peaceful protest, no matter the subject.

Real trans people have a problem with their brainwiring and people need to understand that the vast majority don't.

We need to accept the people that have this problem and attempt to stop anyone that doesn't from doing it.

Yes.

Its called in polite terms, MENTAL ILLNESS.

Nuts. Cuckoo. Loony. Apeshit. Batshit. Bonkers.

You do not help someone who is mentally ill, by fucking up their body in a future effort to make their body match their fucked-up mind. At the end of the day, all that does is to make them even more fucked up.

Go fuck yourself you puke.

The investigation further determined that Ms. Babbitt was among a mob of people that entered the Capitol building and gained access to a hallway outside “Speaker’s Lobby,” which leads to the Chamber of the U.S. House of Representatives. At the time, the USCP was evacuating Members from the Chamber, which the mob was trying to enter from multiple doorways. USCP officers used furniture to barricade a set of glass doors separating the hallway and Speaker’s Lobby to try and stop the mob from entering the Speaker’s Lobby and the Chamber, and three officers positioned themselves between the doors and the mob. Members of the mob attempted to break through the doors by striking them and breaking the glass with their hands, flagpoles, helmets, and other objects. Eventually, the three USCP officers positioned outside the doors were forced to evacuate. As members of the mob continued to strike the glass doors, Ms. Babbitt attempted to climb through one of the doors where glass was broken out. An officer inside the Speaker’s Lobby fired one round from his service pistol, striking Ms. Babbitt in the left shoulder, causing her to fall back from the doorway and onto the floor.

NO you fucking disgusting groomer and kid mutilator defending piece of shit. There was NO member of Congress in that chamber you blind asswipe. That “investigation” was a total joke done by Byrd’s pals. Now FOAD you pig.

Believe it or not tens of thousands of cis men every year cut their balls off. Are you going to force them not too? lol
I don't. The only thing worse I can think of is sewing up the girls. Don't do it fellas, you'll miss um.

I don't drink but you obviously drink semen through a meat straw
I don't think your butt buddy was actually drinking......You obviously have a fixation on those type of things. Do you know Richard Gere?

NO you fucking disgusting groomer and kid mutilator defending piece of shit. There was NO member of Congress in that chamber you blind asswipe. That “investigation” was a total joke done by Byrd’s pals. Now FOAD you pig.
Hahaha, Oh hey Trigger how's it's going? Still feeling a little stuffed?

1675909142248.jpeg

Aw, Trigger look what they did to you!

Hahaha, Oh hey Trigger how's it's going? Still feeling a little stuffed?

View attachment 755224
Aw, Trigger look what they did to you!
Now projecting again because you just got your disgusting ass slapped down by facts and truth again. Fuck off you uneducated disgusting piece of shit. Blind is an apt term for you asshole.

I don't. The only thing worse I can think of is sewing up the girls. Don't do it fellas, you'll miss um.

I don't think your butt buddy was actually drinking......You obviously have a fixation on those type of things. Do you know Richard Gere?
I've seen his movies you played with his gerbil though

I bet you still have the little guy stuck up there huh freak

Now projecting again because you just got your disgusting ass slapped down by facts and truth again. Fuck off you uneducated disgusting piece of shit. Blind is an apt term for you asshole.
Pour Trigger, pour.

I've seen his movies you played with his gerbil though

I bet you still have the little guy stuck up there huh freak

I figured you "poofers" would know all about that. We heard the jokes back in the day, but you guys live it dontcha?

New Topics

Forum List

Back