Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013

r0_0_800_600_w1200_h678_fmax.jpg

75287cd1b86d3af8fc30249a1b0a2679

i

-------------------------------------------------------

tumblr_mam5rgPbCS1rdns3wo1_400.gif

6 foot 2, 220LBs.

Good God, at what point can we just tell all liberals, just to fuck themselves and it be totally acceptable?

I hope more of this happens. No better way to end liberalism.
That won't stop them. Only one thing will. Notice how they are avoiding this? They are not sure how to respond. So, they will ignore it or eventually break out their bumper sticker responses.

Better known as their puppet strings.

That won't stop them. Only one thing will. Notice how they are avoiding this? They are not sure how to respond. So, they will ignore it or eventually break out their bumper sticker responses.

They know its BS but the agenda demands they accept and defend it....the problem is they don't know how

They know its BS but the agenda demands they accept and defend it....the problem is they don't know how
They need to keep it up, because normal people are getting sick of this crap.

I loved that story from last year when those two African "men" dominated track and field in high school when they convinced their stupid district that they are women.

I love how the white girls even lined up to race. LOL....

Look at their expressions on their faces after the race.

The question is if brown liberal American women are as stupid as white liberal American women. That is the real question. Are they all the same?

The filthy Liberal agenda to protect transsexuals, queers and all that other despicable shit is more important to them than fairness in sports.

We never had this kind of insanity when I was a kid. Sure you had Flip Wilson in drag on TV, and Christine Jorgensen chatting up Dave Susskind on educational programming. But all of the homosexuality was considered to be depravity and not anything to be taken in a serious manner.

Blowback it's a grand thing to watch. Eating ones selves alive is the best feeling when you can say " TOLD YOU SO" dumb fks.

In order to win, women's teams will recruit men willing to say they are women. No surgery is necessary any longer. Biological women will stop making the cut until there are only teams of men saying they are women.

Women as competitors in women's sports are a dying breed.
Not if they continue to get up and walk away from the problem. If they keep trying to go off and play by themselves together, maybe those who think that everyone should be included will finally get the idea.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Sadly though I wouldn't be surprised if doing such a thing will eventually lead to the ending of whatever is happening. This is how I have seen it go in school when one child goes to the teacher telling them that the other kids are not letting them play. If one is not included, the game doesn't happen at all.

r0_0_800_600_w1200_h678_fmax.jpg

75287cd1b86d3af8fc30249a1b0a2679

i

-------------------------------------------------------

tumblr_mam5rgPbCS1rdns3wo1_400.gif

6 foot 2, 220LBs.

Good God, at what point can we just tell all liberals, just to fuck themselves and it be totally acceptable?

Thats a dude, no matter what his warped mind thinks.

Forum List

Back