Tranny berates councilman who didn't vote for tranny law

PS: you don't hvae to be religious to oppose these tranny laws. They are mentally ill. They are delusional. They want their delusions forced upon everyone else. Would you be fine with this being done with other delusions? If adults think they are children, are you a "bigot" if you don't support that? If they think they are the president, are you a bigot for not playing along?

liberal fucking faggots.

Do you believe that an employer should have to the right to refuse to hire you simply because you are gay, Steve? Do you believe that a landlord should be able to refuse you to rent a home because you happen to be a lesbian, Steve? Should gay people just live on the streets?

Do you believe that an employer should have to the right to refuse to hire you simply because you are gay, Steve? Do you believe that a landlord should be able to refuse you to rent a home because you happen to be a lesbian, Steve? Should gay people just live on the streets?

Yes
Yes
Yes

I believe people should not be coerced into business dealings. It's that private property thing you don't believe in because you never had any.

fwiw, the councilman should have taken the stone and shoved it up her tranny ass.

What does that have to do with trannies? Should a landlord be forced to consider someone with a cock to be a woman?

Stoning!

Downright Biblical.

There He was...facing down the mob about to stone to death a "fallen" woman.

"Let he who is without sin among you cast the first stone!"

Crowd grumbles and shuffles away.

All except one old lady who staggers up to the harlot and crushes her skull with a huge rock.

"Ma.....MA! Sometimes you get my ass......."

The transsexual "phenomenon" in society today is born from a series of social ills. But I don't see anything in this thread moving us in a productive direction.

Why would they live on the streets? Unless you believe that all employers and all landlords would prefer not to have gay employees or tenants.

Do you believe that an employer should have to the right to refuse to hire you simply because you are gay, Steve? Do you believe that a landlord should be able to refuse you to rent a home because you happen to be a lesbian, Steve?

Yes, to both. Nobody should be coerced into a transaction with another individual if they don't want to. It doesn't matter what the reason is. That isn't freedom.

I'm a landlord. I own two houses with a total of three units and I rent to who I want to rent to, period. As long as I feel they aren't a risk and will pay the rent on time and take care of the place I'll rent to them regardless of who or what they are. In fact, of my three units, two of them are occupied by black families and the third is a lesbian couple with a teenage daughter. Two of the three families are outstanding tenants and the third isn't terrible, but she could be a little better.

New Topics

Forum List

Back