Tranny attacked couple on train

Most cross-dressers are heterosexual.

They use the term cross dresser when trannies commit crimes. PC rules don't allow bad news about special status groups to be allowed

Isn't that, it's that there are different things. A cross-dresser is usually straight, as are tranvestites. Whereas transsexuals are the 'sex change' types and usually homosexual (and my personal belief is they believe by 'changing their sex' they're not homosexual any more, but since GRS is just cosmetic surgery and they're thus not changing their sex so much as their appearence, they're still very much homosexual.)

Find me a single story of a transgender person committing a crime in the msm. You won't. Even when they hook they are called transsexual or cross dressers. Only stories praising them are allowed the term transgender.

When faced with a cross dressing man you have no way of knowing if he thinks he's a woman or is Norman Bates in his mommy's dress.

Cross dressers and transsexuals are mentally ill. Everyone gambles on the degree of mental illness.

They use the term cross dresser when trannies commit crimes. PC rules don't allow bad news about special status groups to be allowed

Isn't that, it's that there are different things. A cross-dresser is usually straight, as are tranvestites. Whereas transsexuals are the 'sex change' types and usually homosexual (and my personal belief is they believe by 'changing their sex' they're not homosexual any more, but since GRS is just cosmetic surgery and they're thus not changing their sex so much as their appearence, they're still very much homosexual.)

Please don't muddy the water with facts.

Ignernt trailer trash nutters like tank and homosteve just can't handle facts.

Edited to ass katzennutter to the list of ignernt trailer trash.

What a bunch of looosers.

It's like how the liberal media completely ignore domestic violence in gay relationships. Negative stories are not allowed

When faced with a cross dressing man you have no way of knowing if he thinks he's a woman or is Norman Bates in his mommy's dress.

Cross dressers and transsexuals are mentally ill. Everyone gambles on the degree of mental illness.

If the APA and Big Pharma are to be believed (and they aren't) majority of Americans suffer some kind of mental illness. While I conceed that'd actually explain a lot, I think it's more about selling pills.

You are going into details that most don't feel is warranted.

Please don't muddy the water with facts.

Ignernt trailer trash nutters like tank and homosteve just can't handle facts.

Yeah, I bet you drag your USD through trailer parks to see what you can get, and then slam on them like the hypocritical ass hat that you are.

Yep. Among the rw haters, ignorance really is bliss.

Last thing they want is facts.

It's like how the liberal media completely ignore domestic violence in gay relationships. Negative stories are not allowed

Negative stories are typically tabloid garbage. Major news outlets don't typically cover local petty crime stories unless there's a bodycount of victims. Hate sites have the negative coverage well in hand.

mental health experts don't agree with your silly thinking

Yep. Among the rw haters, ignorance really is bliss.

Last thing they want is facts.

Facts largely invented by the GBLT leadership.

I know the facts, but most here just don't give a shit.

New Topics

Forum List

Back