Traitor Attorney Christian Bobb Lawyer's Up.

bravoactual

bravoactual
Dec 5, 2011
Sausalito, CA
Traitor Attorney Christina Bobb Lawyer's Up, Says She Is Willing To Cooperate With Department of Justice In Mara-A-Lago Case.

At least one member of former President Donald Trump's legal team has hired her own attorney — and allies are urging another to follow suit, according to The Washington Post.

Trump attorneys Christina Bobb and Evan Corcoran affirmed to the Justice Department that Trump had handed over all classified records from his Mar-a-Lago residence in response to a May subpoena. But prosecutors said their response was "incomplete" after the FBI searched and found more documents at Mar-a-Lago and cited evidence of "obstructive conduct" in response to the subpoena.

Bobb has since hired her own lawyer, Florida-based former prosecutor John Lauro, and "made it known to Trump allies that she is willing to cooperate and be interviewed by the Justice Department," according to the Post. And colleagues have similarly urged Corcoran to hire a criminal defense lawyer because of his response to the subpoena, according to the report, but he has insisted it is not necessary.

Asked if she was negotiating to sit for an interview with the DOJ, Bobb told the outlet, "I'm sorry, I'm not allowed to talk about it."

Oh Yes, I am loving this. Bobb is NOT going to go to jail for the Traitor. Nor will she knowingly and willingly commit perjury to protect him. No attorney with any real sense morality and ethics can defend a client they know to be guilty. Ms. Bobb is going to chopped to pieces by the Reich Wing.

The Traitor will call her Low Energy and a loser. But how can that be if he always, "the very best people?"

Traitor Attorney Christina Bobb Lawyer's Up, Says She Is Willing To Cooperate With Department of Justice In Mara-A-Lago Case.

At least one member of former President Donald Trump's legal team has hired her own attorney — and allies are urging another to follow suit, according to The Washington Post.

Trump attorneys Christina Bobb and Evan Corcoran affirmed to the Justice Department that Trump had handed over all classified records from his Mar-a-Lago residence in response to a May subpoena. But prosecutors said their response was "incomplete" after the FBI searched and found more documents at Mar-a-Lago and cited evidence of "obstructive conduct" in response to the subpoena.

Bobb has since hired her own lawyer, Florida-based former prosecutor John Lauro, and "made it known to Trump allies that she is willing to cooperate and be interviewed by the Justice Department," according to the Post. And colleagues have similarly urged Corcoran to hire a criminal defense lawyer because of his response to the subpoena, according to the report, but he has insisted it is not necessary.

Asked if she was negotiating to sit for an interview with the DOJ, Bobb told the outlet, "I'm sorry, I'm not allowed to talk about it."

Oh Yes, I am loving this. Bobb is NOT going to go to jail for the Traitor. Nor will she knowingly and willingly commit perjury to protect him. No attorney with any real sense morality and ethics can defend a client they know to be guilty. Ms. Bobb is going to chopped to pieces by the Reich Wing.

The Traitor will call her Low Energy and a loser. But how can that be if he always, "the very best people?"
Anyone who is craven enough to go and stay anywhere near the orange orbit deserves whatever they get.

Sell your soul, then tough shit. Anyone who is paying attention should know that by now.

Supreme Court Shoots Down MikePillowGuy's Appeal In 2020 Election Lawsuit.

Christina Bobb is willing to have a sit down the DOJ.

Sidney "The Kracken" Powell AND Ghouli tried and failed to block the Dominion Voting Systems Lawsuit.

Christoper Kise took $3,000,000.00 in attorney's fees and booked.

And we all know how the Traitor always hires the best legal talent.

Anyone who is craven enough to go and stay anywhere near the orange orbit deserves whatever they get.

Sell your soul, then tough shit. Anyone who is paying attention should know that by now.
Democrats support using government powers to attack their political opponents.

They are the enemy of democracy they claim Maga to be.

They are criminals. These young people shouldn't throw away their education for Trump.

Trump is using the power of public opinion to convince gullable hyper partisans that investigating crimes committed by the apposing party makes you an enemy of democracy.

Trump is using the power of public opinion to convince gullable hyper partisans that investigating crimes committed by the apposing party makes you an enemy of democracy.
"gullable"? "apposing"? :laughing0301:

I'd be happy to shoot you enough green for a couple of extra ESL classes.

Forum List

Back