Training and the drug over dose will likely free the George Floyd police officer, new video shows training, so he walks....

1599143997465-png.384033

Relevant reading...

MN cops learned Knee-On-Neck in Israeli training trip

Knee.neck_.IsraeliPolice.3-597x410.jpeg

'Over 100 Minnesota law enforcement officers attended a 2012 conference organized by the Israeli consulate in which Israeli police trained them. Israeli forces often use the knee-on-neck restraint on Palestinians…

Israel has been training law enforcement officers around the US for many years, despite the fact that Israeli forces have a long record of human rights violations…

The neck technique taught by Israeli trainers was in the Minneapolis police manual''
explain how someone can't breath with a knee on the head with airway exposed?

A look, in detail, at the death of George Floyd....the police should be acquitted .....

In a second memorandum filed June 1, Baker described Floyd’s fentanyl level as “pretty high,” and a potentially “fatal level.”

Dr. Baker reported Floyd had 11 ng/mL of fentanyl in his blood, adding, “If he were found dead at home alone and no other apparent causes, this could be acceptable to call an OD. Deaths have been certified with levels of 3."

In other words, while levels of 3 ng/mL have caused fatal fentanyl overdoses. George ingested nearly four times that amount, or 11 ng/mL of fentanyl, in his bloodstream.

In another document, Dr. Baker said, "That is a fatal level of fentanyl under normal circumstances."

Granted, mounting political pressure led to subsequent private autopsy reports, paid for by the family, showing the cause of death as a combination of both fentanyl and asphyxiation from the officer’s knee.

Of course they do.

But the prosecution, to obtain a conviction, must prove guilt beyond a reasonable doubt. They must prove that the officer’s knee, and not the massive fentanyl dosage, killed George Floyd.

That’s a tall order.

Not only that, but the infamous, “knee-technique,” which should be banned, was authorized by the Minneapolis PD. Officer Chauvin followed authorized procedure, a technique for keeping a suspect on the ground, after George Floyd had fought officers for over ten minutes, and after, only -- and this is the kicker -- George requested, repeatedly, to lay on the ground.

But Chauvin’s knee is a red herring. The issue here is fentanyl.

Here's how the respected website, WebMD, describes the effects of fentanyl:

“[F]entanyl has rapid and potent effects on the brain and body, and even very small amounts can be extremely dangerous.

“It only takes a tiny amount of the drug to cause a deadly reaction,” ... “Fentanyl can depress breathing and lead to death. The risk of overdose is high with fentanyl.”

Here’s what the CDC says about fentanyl. “It is 50 to 100 times more potent than morphine.” Fentanyl | Drug Overdose | CDC Injury Center

Of course George couldn’t breathe -- because fentanyl, mixed with methamphetamines, kills breathing. Despite the bad optics, “I can’t breathe” was not because of the officer’s knee.

The medical examiner’s statement on lethal fentanyl, and the previous protestations of “I can’t breathe,” even before he got into the back seat of the squad car, and long before Chauvin applied the notorious “knee” technique, shows that George was already dying from the lethal fentanyl overdose before officers put him in the back seat of the car. That fentanyl, with methamphetamine ingestion, and cannabinoids -- that’s right, George popped some meth alongside the fentanyl, plus a little reefer too -- raises more than a reasonable doubt in favor of these policemen.

Progressive Hunter...what's to disagree? If the cops followed the training, provided to them in a democrat party controlled police department....how can they be held liable if they followed the training and the guy actually didn't die from anything they did?

The guy died because he was on 2x the lethal dose of fentynal...nothing that the cops did.

The video is bad....but they apparently followed all of the steps from the way they were trained.............so how do you convict them when the democrat party controlled city trained them that way?
I can never defend a cop that kneels with full body weight on a mans neck for 9 minutes 3 of which he was dead,,,not to mention he had already claimed medical distress,,,

its just not what I want in a police force,,,

I dont give a shit about floyd,,,

I didn't comment on that, I simply state that according to their training....in a democrat party controlled city, they followed their training to the letter.........and the guy was dead from a drug over dose having nothing to do with those cops....
so he knelt on a guys neck for 9 minutes that was dying from an OD,,,3 of which he was dead,,,
like I said I dont want to see this in our police,,,

and your picture doesnt show him kneeling with full body weight like happened to floyd,,

this isnt a hill I would try and put my flag on,,,

You don't have to put your flag on anything, these guys followed every single protocol......an ambulance was on the way, and he didn't die from anything they did..........
maybe,, but the fact youre presenting that a cop knelt on a guys neck for no reason while he was dying of an OD after he claimed a medical distress,,,

not something I will defend,,,

Not, no reason.........you are being dishonest.....he resisted arrest.....he was placed on the ground and held with techniques in the democrat party controlled police department training regime......

You are lying when you paint this guy as someone simply suffering from a drug over dose and the cops just decided to jump on his neck.....he was a violent thug, overdosing on drugs, which the police did not know about...but they still called an ambulance.....they followed their training.

He did not die from anything the police did...he died from an overdose waiting for the ambulance to show up.
he was uncooperative not fighting in anyway,,,more so after they pulled him from the car

he died with a cops knee on his neck which 3 minutes he was dead,,,

And you lie...right there........his death had nothing to do with the knee on his neck....that is a lie........he had 2X the lethal dose of fentynol in his system......to repeat.....he had 2X The Lethal Dose of fentynol in his system...he was already dead......before the cops arrived....
when did I say it did,,,NOW YOURE LYING ABOUT WHAT i SAID,,,

he died with a cops knee on his neck for 9 minutes after claiming a medical distress,,,

thats not what I want in our police force,,,
You keep lying and lie claiming you aren't. Funny. Good cop bad thug.

Progressive Hunter...what's to disagree? If the cops followed the training, provided to them in a democrat party controlled police department....how can they be held liable if they followed the training and the guy actually didn't die from anything they did?

The guy died because he was on 2x the lethal dose of fentynal...nothing that the cops did.

The video is bad....but they apparently followed all of the steps from the way they were trained.............so how do you convict them when the democrat party controlled city trained them that way?
I can never defend a cop that kneels with full body weight on a mans neck for 9 minutes 3 of which he was dead,,,not to mention he had already claimed medical distress,,,

I didn't comment on that, I simply state that according to their training....in a democrat party controlled city, they followed their training to the letter.........and the guy was dead from a drug over dose having nothing to do with those cops....
so he knelt on a guys neck for 9 minutes that was dying from an OD,,,3 of which he was dead,,,

and your picture doesnt show him kneeling with full body weight like happened to floyd,,

You don't have to put your flag on anything, these guys followed every single protocol......an ambulance was on the way, and he didn't die from anything they did..........
maybe,, but the fact youre presenting that a cop knelt on a guys neck for no reason while he was dying of an OD after he claimed a medical distress,,,

Not, no reason.........you are being dishonest.....he resisted arrest.....he was placed on the ground and held with techniques in the democrat party controlled police department training regime......

You are lying when you paint this guy as someone simply suffering from a drug over dose and the cops just decided to jump on his neck.....he was a violent thug, overdosing on drugs, which the police did not know about...but they still called an ambulance.....they followed their training.

He did not die from anything the police did...he died from an overdose waiting for the ambulance to show up.
he was uncooperative not fighting in anyway,,,more so after they pulled him from the car

And you lie...right there........his death had nothing to do with the knee on his neck....that is a lie........he had 2X the lethal dose of fentynol in his system......to repeat.....he had 2X The Lethal Dose of fentynol in his system...he was already dead......before the cops arrived....
when did I say it did,,,NOW YOURE LYING ABOUT WHAT i SAID,,,

he died with a cops knee on his neck for 9 minutes after claiming a medical distress,,,

thats not what I want in our police force,,,
You keep lying and lie claiming you aren't. Funny. Good cop bad thug.
thats not what I said dumbass,,,stop lying,,,

Dead men seldom resist arrest.

Well this one did....since the level of fentynal in his system was lethal 2X over.....he was dead......that is what the autopsy showed........the cops did not kill him in any way, shape or form....
Bullshit. Those cops killed him.
Facts prove that to be a lie.

Dead men seldom resist arrest.

Well this one did....since the level of fentynal in his system was lethal 2X over.....he was dead......that is what the autopsy showed........the cops did not kill him in any way, shape or form....
Bullshit. Those cops killed him.
Facts prove that to be a lie.
my opinion has nothing to do with facts,,,its just an opinion,,,

I dont want a police force that kneels on a dead mans neck for 9 minutes,,,,

in this case he was a little uncooperative but never violently fighting them,,,
He was in cuffs before they dragged him over and murdered him.

They didn't murder him...they didn't even cause his death, you dumb ass....he was dead before the cops arrived....the fentanyl killed him........

If the cops had been 10 minutes later he would have been dead on the ground.....all on his lonesome.......the cops had nothing to do with his death.

Dr. Baker reported Floyd had 11 ng/mL of fentanyl in his blood, adding, “If he were found dead at home alone and no other apparent causes, this could be acceptable to call an OD. Deaths have been certified with levels of 3."

In other words, while levels of 3 ng/mL have caused fatal fentanyl overdoses. George ingested nearly four times that amount, or 11 ng/mL of fentanyl, in his bloodstream. In another document, Dr. Baker said, "That is a fatal level of fentanyl under normal circumstances."

How can anyone claim with a straight face that the cops killed him when he had nearly four times the lethal dosage of Fentanyl in his system when the cops arrived on the scene? He was a dead man walking regardless of what the cops did, he would have died at about the same time even if the cops never showed up.

New Topics

Forum List

Back