Training and the drug over dose will likely free the George Floyd police officer, new video shows training, so he walks....

To this day, not one lefty or BLMer can explain how this cop is a “racist”.

Hopefully he will get to sue CNN and other media outlets for labeling him a racist.

It's hard to say.

The domestic terrorist group BLM has made it such that anything short of a harsh conviction will result in mayhem. Their entire agenda involves making black criminality inviolate through constant intimidation. They have the apparatus of an entire political party behind them, and are financed heavily by forces from outside this country bent on the destruction of America, so this will be a very interesting situation to watch.

They may feed him to the wolves in order to appease the terrorists.
threatening people and their families.

Progressive Hunter...what's to disagree? If the cops followed the training, provided to them in a democrat party controlled police department....how can they be held liable if they followed the training and the guy actually didn't die from anything they did?

The guy died because he was on 2x the lethal dose of fentynal...nothing that the cops did.

The video is bad....but they apparently followed all of the steps from the way they were trained.............so how do you convict them when the democrat party controlled city trained them that way?
I can never defend a cop that kneels with full body weight on a mans neck for 9 minutes 3 of which he was dead,,,not to mention he had already claimed medical distress,,,

its just not what I want in a police force,,,

I dont give a shit about floyd,,,

Suspects make claims of distress all the time.

Progressive Hunter...what's to disagree? If the cops followed the training, provided to them in a democrat party controlled police department....how can they be held liable if they followed the training and the guy actually didn't die from anything they did?

The guy died because he was on 2x the lethal dose of fentynal...nothing that the cops did.

The video is bad....but they apparently followed all of the steps from the way they were trained.............so how do you convict them when the democrat party controlled city trained them that way?
I can never defend a cop that kneels with full body weight on a mans neck for 9 minutes 3 of which he was dead,,,not to mention he had already claimed medical distress,,,

I didn't comment on that, I simply state that according to their training....in a democrat party controlled city, they followed their training to the letter.........and the guy was dead from a drug over dose having nothing to do with those cops....
so he knelt on a guys neck for 9 minutes that was dying from an OD,,,3 of which he was dead,,,
like I said I dont want to see this in our police,,,

and your picture doesnt show him kneeling with full body weight like happened to floyd,,

this isnt a hill I would try and put my flag on,,,

You don't have to put your flag on anything, these guys followed every single protocol......an ambulance was on the way, and he didn't die from anything they did..........
maybe,, but the fact youre presenting that a cop knelt on a guys neck for no reason while he was dying of an OD after he claimed a medical distress,,,

not something I will defend,,,

Not, no reason.........you are being dishonest.....he resisted arrest.....he was placed on the ground and held with techniques in the democrat party controlled police department training regime......

You are lying when you paint this guy as someone simply suffering from a drug over dose and the cops just decided to jump on his neck.....he was a violent thug, overdosing on drugs, which the police did not know about...but they still called an ambulance.....they followed their training.

He did not die from anything the police did...he died from an overdose waiting for the ambulance to show up.
he was uncooperative not fighting in anyway,,,more so after they pulled him from the car

he died with a cops knee on his neck which 3 minutes he was dead,,,

And you lie...right there........his death had nothing to do with the knee on his neck....that is a lie........he had 2X the lethal dose of fentynol in his system......to repeat.....he had 2X The Lethal Dose of fentynol in his system...he was already dead......before the cops arrived....
when did I say it did,,,NOW YOURE LYING ABOUT WHAT i SAID,,,

he died with a cops knee on his neck for 9 minutes after claiming a medical distress,,,

thats not what I want in our police force,,,

You are implying that the knee on the neck had something to do with his death........the actual autopsy shows the cop with his knee on his neck had nothing to do with his death...he was already dead when the cops showed up.
I never did anything of the kind,,,

if he was already dead when they showed up then why the cuffs and the knee to the neck???

In the immortal words of Joe Hiden....Come On Man!!

I didn't comment on that, I simply state that according to their training....in a democrat party controlled city, they followed their training to the letter.........and the guy was dead from a drug over dose having nothing to do with those cops....
so he knelt on a guys neck for 9 minutes that was dying from an OD,,,3 of which he was dead,,,

and your picture doesnt show him kneeling with full body weight like happened to floyd,,

You don't have to put your flag on anything, these guys followed every single protocol......an ambulance was on the way, and he didn't die from anything they did..........
maybe,, but the fact youre presenting that a cop knelt on a guys neck for no reason while he was dying of an OD after he claimed a medical distress,,,

Not, no reason.........you are being dishonest.....he resisted arrest.....he was placed on the ground and held with techniques in the democrat party controlled police department training regime......

You are lying when you paint this guy as someone simply suffering from a drug over dose and the cops just decided to jump on his neck.....he was a violent thug, overdosing on drugs, which the police did not know about...but they still called an ambulance.....they followed their training.

He did not die from anything the police did...he died from an overdose waiting for the ambulance to show up.
he was uncooperative not fighting in anyway,,,more so after they pulled him from the car

And you lie...right there........his death had nothing to do with the knee on his neck....that is a lie........he had 2X the lethal dose of fentynol in his system......to repeat.....he had 2X The Lethal Dose of fentynol in his system...he was already dead......before the cops arrived....

he died with a cops knee on his neck for 9 minutes after claiming a medical distress,,,

You are implying that the knee on the neck had something to do with his death........the actual autopsy shows the cop with his knee on his neck had nothing to do with his death...he was already dead when the cops showed up.

if he was already dead when they showed up then why the cuffs and the knee to the neck???

He was still walking...but the 2X lethal dose of fentynol had destroyed his body....he was dying as they arrived on the scene, and not even paramedics could have kept him alive to get him to a hospital...

so the cops did not kill this guy....and if you have a problem with how they secured the guy, then you have to change the training they get from the democrat party controlled police department......
thats not for you to decide,,thats for the coroner and a final full report has yet to come out,,,

I never said they killed him,,but due to their actions he died under their care/control,,,

we will never know if he would have lived if they didnt treat him the way they did,,but if they didnt do what they did I wouldnt say a word and defend the cop,,

They forced him to take a lethal dose of fentanyl ?

1599143997465-png.384033

Relevant reading...

MN cops learned Knee-On-Neck in Israeli training trip

Knee.neck_.IsraeliPolice.3-597x410.jpeg

'Over 100 Minnesota law enforcement officers attended a 2012 conference organized by the Israeli consulate in which Israeli police trained them. Israeli forces often use the knee-on-neck restraint on Palestinians…

Israel has been training law enforcement officers around the US for many years, despite the fact that Israeli forces have a long record of human rights violations…

The neck technique taught by Israeli trainers was in the Minneapolis police manual''

Dead men seldom resist arrest.

Well this one did....since the level of fentynal in his system was lethal 2X over.....he was dead......that is what the autopsy showed........the cops did not kill him in any way, shape or form....
Bullshit. Those cops killed him.
If you are going to get good results in policies, there has to be a comprehensive review of everything. The way the perp acts is important also.

this time it ended up being true,,,

He was still walking...but the 2X lethal dose of fentynol had destroyed his body....he was dying as they arrived on the scene, and not even paramedics could have kept him alive to get him to a hospital...

so the cops did not kill this guy....and if you have a problem with how they secured the guy, then you have to change the training they get from the democrat party controlled police department......
thats not for you to decide,,thats for the coroner and a final full report has yet to come out,,,

I never said they killed him,,but due to their actions he died under their care/control,,,

we will never know if he would have lived if they didnt treat him the way they did,,but if they didnt do what they did I wouldnt say a word and defend the cop,,

who did???

they should be arrested if they did,,,

That may be but he brought it on himself by ingesting enough fentanyl to kill a horse.

Relevant reading...

MN cops learned Knee-On-Neck in Israeli training trip

Knee.neck_.IsraeliPolice.3-597x410.jpeg

'Over 100 Minnesota law enforcement officers attended a 2012 conference organized by the Israeli consulate in which Israeli police trained them. Israeli forces often use the knee-on-neck restraint on Palestinians…

Israel has been training law enforcement officers around the US for many years, despite the fact that Israeli forces have a long record of human rights violations…

The neck technique taught by Israeli trainers was in the Minneapolis police manual''

the cops being trained by the military is the biggest problem,, cause they consider the life as collateral damage,,,

Dead men seldom resist arrest.

Well this one did....since the level of fentynal in his system was lethal 2X over.....he was dead......that is what the autopsy showed........the cops did not kill him in any way, shape or form....
Bullshit. Those cops killed him.
If you are going to get good results in policies, there has to be a comprehensive review of everything. The way the perp acts is important also.
in this case he was a little uncooperative but never violently fighting them,,,

Last edited:

who did???

Hard to arrest the culprit when he's dead.

That may be but he brought it on himself by ingesting enough fentanyl to kill a horse.
my problem isnt what what he did,,,

who did???

and yet they seem to do it,,,,

It should be considering he killed himself and the cops are getting the blame.

who did???

and yet they seem to do it,,,,

They didnt arrest him.

It should be considering he killed himself and the cops are getting the blame.
that has nothing to do with my problem with how they did it,,,

Forum List

Back