Training and the drug over dose will likely free the George Floyd police officer, new video shows training, so he walks....

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
This just out...the actual training for restraining an idiot like George Floyd shows a knee on the neck....add to that the fact that Floyd did not die from the knee on his neck....but died from 2x the lethal dose of fentanyl making him a dead man walking when the police arrived.....

Will the cops walk?

According to the Minneapolis Police Department training manual, officers are shown how to subdue violent or resisting suspects by placing their knee on the neck.

1599143997465.png

Analysts and attorneys at Court TV explain. It's worth a full watch:

"From coast-to-coast everyone, absolutely outraged, especially by that fact, the knee on the neck. Well, guess what folks, take a look at what you're looking at right here. That is from the police training manual," attorney and host Vinnie Politan said. "Where this all comes from is from a motion to dismiss. A motion to dismiss that was filed by Derek Chauvin's attorneys saying that the knee on the neck is part of his training as a Minneapolis police officer. And there we see it in the manual on the left and on the right is what we all have seen in the video of Officer Chauvin. So, is this a game-changer?"

This just out...the actual training for restraining an idiot like George Floyd shows a knee on the neck....add to that the fact that Floyd did not die from the knee on his neck....but died from 2x the lethal dose of fentanyl making him a dead man walking when the police arrived.....

Will the cops walk?

According to the Minneapolis Police Department training manual, officers are shown how to subdue violent or resisting suspects by placing their knee on the neck.

View attachment 384033

"From coast-to-coast everyone, absolutely outraged, especially by that fact, the knee on the neck. Well, guess what folks, take a look at what you're looking at right here. That is from the police training manual," attorney and host Vinnie Politan said. "Where this all comes from is from a motion to dismiss. A motion to dismiss that was filed by Derek Chauvin's attorneys saying that the knee on the neck is part of his training as a Minneapolis police officer. And there we see it in the manual on the left and on the right is what we all have seen in the video of Officer Chauvin. So, is this a game-changer?"

From the photo...the cops did all of those steps........

It's hard to say.

The domestic terrorist group BLM has made it such that anything short of a harsh conviction will result in mayhem. Their entire agenda involves making black criminality inviolate through constant intimidation. They have the apparatus of an entire political party behind them, and are financed heavily by forces from outside this country bent on the destruction of America, so this will be a very interesting situation to watch.

They may feed him to the wolves in order to appease the terrorists.

Progressive Hunter...what's to disagree? If the cops followed the training, provided to them in a democrat party controlled police department....how can they be held liable if they followed the training and the guy actually didn't die from anything they did?

The guy died because he was on 2x the lethal dose of fentynal...nothing that the cops did.

The video is bad....but they apparently followed all of the steps from the way they were trained.............so how do you convict them when the democrat party controlled city trained them that way?

The coercive racist group, BLM, does not get to dictate anything, especially popular opinion after Graceland. It also depends on the season that the case is decided. It would be appropriately ironic if BLM'ers were forced to drive around in ventilated cars while the snow is flying.

It's hard to say.

The domestic terrorist group BLM has made it such that anything short of a harsh conviction will result in mayhem. Their entire agenda involves making black criminality inviolate through constant intimidation. They have the apparatus of an entire political party behind them, and are financed heavily by forces from outside this country bent on the destruction of America, so this will be a very interesting situation to watch.

They may feed him to the wolves in order to appease the terrorists.
If the courts bend to mob rule then we no longer have a country..

Will the cops walk?

View attachment 384033

Does this mean that Black Lies Matter “peaceful protesters” will have to return the big screen tv’s they stole?

Progressive Hunter...what's to disagree? If the cops followed the training, provided to them in a democrat party controlled police department....how can they be held liable if they followed the training and the guy actually didn't die from anything they did?

The guy died because he was on 2x the lethal dose of fentynal...nothing that the cops did.

The video is bad....but they apparently followed all of the steps from the way they were trained.............so how do you convict them when the democrat party controlled city trained them that way?
I can never defend a cop that kneels with full body weight on a mans neck for 9 minutes 3 of which he was dead,,,not to mention he had already claimed medical distress,,,

its just not what I want in a police force,,,

I dont give a shit about floyd,,,

I can never defend a cop that kneels with full body weight on a mans neck for 9 minutes 3 of which he was dead,,,not to mention he had already claimed medical distress,,,

I didn't comment on that, I simply state that according to their training....in a democrat party controlled city, they followed their training to the letter.........and the guy was dead from a drug over dose having nothing to do with those cops....

I didn't comment on that, I simply state that according to their training....in a democrat party controlled city, they followed their training to the letter.........and the guy was dead from a drug over dose having nothing to do with those cops....
so he knelt on a guys neck for 9 minutes that was dying from an OD,,,3 of which he was dead,,,
like I said I dont want to see this in our police,,,

and your picture doesnt show him kneeling with full body weight like happened to floyd,,

this isnt a hill I would try and put my flag on,,,

so he knelt on a guys neck for 9 minutes that was dying from an OD,,,3 of which he was dead,,,

and your picture doesnt show him kneeling with full body weight like happened to floyd,,

You don't have to put your flag on anything, these guys followed every single protocol......an ambulance was on the way, and he didn't die from anything they did..........

You don't have to put your flag on anything, these guys followed every single protocol......an ambulance was on the way, and he didn't die from anything they did..........
maybe,, but the fact youre presenting that a cop knelt on a guys neck for no reason while he was dying of an OD after he claimed a medical distress,,,

not something I will defend,,,
and it has nothing to do with floyd,,,

maybe,, but the fact youre presenting that a cop knelt on a guys neck for no reason while he was dying of an OD after he claimed a medical distress,,,

Not, no reason.........you are being dishonest.....he resisted arrest.....he was placed on the ground and held with techniques in the democrat party controlled police department training regime......

You are lying when you paint this guy as someone simply suffering from a drug over dose and the cops just decided to jump on his neck.....he was a violent thug, overdosing on drugs, which the police did not know about...but they still called an ambulance.....they followed their training.

He did not die from anything the police did...he died from an overdose waiting for the ambulance to show up.

Not, no reason.........you are being dishonest.....he resisted arrest.....he was placed on the ground and held with techniques in the democrat party controlled police department training regime......

You are lying when you paint this guy as someone simply suffering from a drug over dose and the cops just decided to jump on his neck.....he was a violent thug, overdosing on drugs, which the police did not know about...but they still called an ambulance.....they followed their training.

He did not die from anything the police did...he died from an overdose waiting for the ambulance to show up.
he was uncooperative not fighting in anyway,,,more so after they pulled him from the car

he died with a cops knee on his neck which 3 minutes he was dead,,,

he was uncooperative not fighting in anyway,,,more so after they pulled him from the car

And you lie...right there........his death had nothing to do with the knee on his neck....that is a lie........he had 2X the lethal dose of fentynol in his system......to repeat.....he had 2X The Lethal Dose of fentynol in his system...he was already dead......before the cops arrived....

And you lie...right there........his death had nothing to do with the knee on his neck....that is a lie........he had 2X the lethal dose of fentynol in his system......to repeat.....he had 2X The Lethal Dose of fentynol in his system...he was already dead......before the cops arrived....
when did I say it did,,,NOW YOURE LYING ABOUT WHAT i SAID,,,

he died with a cops knee on his neck for 9 minutes after claiming a medical distress,,,

thats not what I want in our police force,,,

he died with a cops knee on his neck for 9 minutes after claiming a medical distress,,,

You are implying that the knee on the neck had something to do with his death........the actual autopsy shows the cop with his knee on his neck had nothing to do with his death...he was already dead when the cops showed up.

You are implying that the knee on the neck had something to do with his death........the actual autopsy shows the cop with his knee on his neck had nothing to do with his death...he was already dead when the cops showed up.
I never did anything of the kind,,,

if he was already dead when they showed up then why the cuffs and the knee to the neck???

Forum List

Back