Tragic Spring Break for Teen

Its horrible

We get these storys every year. Kids do not get any smarter

I grew up on Panama City Beach. from age 5 to age 24.

We used to lay bets on how many balcony divers we would have every year.

I truly do not know what the fuck those kids are thinking...200+ feet above the ground, trying to crawl from room to room via the balconies. The room came with a door you fucking nitwits.

I just say it's Darwin in action.

I remember one who tried to fly from the balconey to the swimming pool. That didn't end well either.

I wish parents would re think letting their kids go on spring break anywhere. It's not like the news doesn't show what an alcholol and drug orgy it is. Jeez.

I am saddened for the loss of this young man's life.

I remember one who tried to fly from the balconey to the swimming pool. That didn't end well either.

I wish parents would re think letting their kids go on spring break anywhere. It's not like the news doesn't show what an alcholol and drug orgy it is. Jeez.

I am saddened for the loss of this young man's life.

Some rite of passage....

Trying to see if you can be more stupid than the next guy

My heart goes out to this kid's family . My college kid spent her spring break vegged out on the sofa and we watched season 1 of Arrested Development. Yes, I know how lucky I am.

my son went on one big spring break trip...they came home...to my knowing ...none of the 4 have ever showed any interest in going again....i am too afraid to ask....you know something had to have happened....they never speak of it....

i dont understand the concept of going somewhere to get as drunk as you can...o nevermind..we go to new orleans..my bad

I grew up on Panama City Beach. from age 5 to age 24.

We used to lay bets on how many balcony divers we would have every year.

I truly do not know what the fuck those kids are thinking...200+ feet above the ground, trying to crawl from room to room via the balconies. The room came with a door you fucking nitwits.

I just say it's Darwin in action.
I grew up in a beach town myself. Charleston during school and Myrtle Beach in summer. My father owned a Hardee's one street over from Ocean Blvd where the hotels were. Every morning the staff from these hotels would tell us about some kid that jumped or fell from a balcony.

I feel for his family.

Why is a 17 year old HS student allowed to drink himself shitfaced drunk without supervision?

When I think of all the stupid things we did when I was a young man, I marvel that any of us survived.

I have a list of chums who didn't.

Don't we all?

When I think of all the stupid things we did when I was a young man, I marvel that any of us survived.

I have a list of chums who didn't.

Don't we all?

At times it seems amazing that we make it to be adults

Forum List

Back