Traffic Police completely failed to control “traffic flow” during peaks hrs in Ramzan

sharif

VIP Member
Mar 4, 2011
Karachi, Pakistan
Traffic Police completely failed to control “traffic flow” during peaks hours in Ramzan

I want to ask question what reasons we do not flow the traffic rules and regulation and secondly why our city Traffic police failed to control the traffic flow in the holy month of Ramzan. In Ramzan all people want to reach home at earliest and look he is in hungry no matter how he is giving pain and creating problems for others no matter.

In normal days even our Traffic Police not succeeded to control the traffic flow but if they are not capable to control the traffic flow that what reasons our city Government have appointed to make right or wrong challan and which pocket this challan generated revenue goes, what is the use or output of challan amounts nobody knows.

I understand one thing traffic police very eager and always ready how he can make maximum numbers of challan so he can earn for himself too. But their head of traffic police never realized or questioned from those who are in charge or performing duty why always traffic jammed during the peak hours when general offices office normally at 2.30 or 3.00 PM seem to rush and always traffic jammed in the following area

1. M. A. Jinnah Road
2. Saddar
3. Abdullah Haroon Road
4. I.I. Chundrigar Road
5. Boultan Market

I have identify the 5 most important area of Karachi city in which most of the time traffic jammed but more interesting to see less numbers of Traffic Police available who performs duty but check those who are not available in duty questioned them which place they are performing duty? Request to IG Traffic Police to take an immediate notice and action those who found negeliance and not available in the duty when make a surprise check to improve the traffic system of Karachi city.

I must say when a foreigner visitor’s look us and know being Muslim’s we keep FASTING for more than 15 years but have no patience and never think to give forgiveness or mercy to other if we get hit or small lost all occur due to without any intention.

How we are civilized and flow the rules of traffic one can see at when fasting comes near every one become panic and excited and think who he reach home or his destination soonest no matter harming or hitting others no matter.

If you harm or hurt others in Ramzan and do not realized what you did a great degree of sin but keep fasting than no benefit you earn. Simple you remain hungry from morning to evening and no value or reward from God for you. Please check what is you doing and try to make change before too late?

Thanking You.

( Ashfaq Sharif )

Yeah right - ask a cop a question and the tyrant will tell you to fuck off or you meet the taser.

Forum List

Back