Traffic Blockers Are Terrorists. Arrest Them!

protectionist

Diamond Member
Oct 20, 2013
It has become routine for leftwing radicals to calmly assemble themselves on public highways and streets blocking traffic. It has also become routine for police to stand down and not arrest these terrorists (in cities with Democrat mayors).

This is an abomination. In the traffic that's being blocked there could be pregnant women on their way to the hospital. There could be someone very sick or bleeding, and in need of immediate medical attention. There could be emergency vehicles )fire trucks, ambulance, police cars, etc) on their way to an emergency situation.

These damn fool traffic blocker protestors are incredibly irresponsible, but they are also criminal and should be arrested. They seem to know in advance that the mayor in charge of police won't allow the cops to interfere (ie. to do their jobs), and they act like its all a big game.

When motorists try to drive through (as they should be entitle to do), the looney blockers get out in front and sometimes get hit. Then the motorist, who was just trying to get from one place to another winds up getting arrested.

Another thing that might be considered here is the actions of the traffic blockers. Sometimes there is physical criminal action (as in a case in St. Louis yesterday), when the screwballs jumped on the car, started hitting it with a flag pole and their hands, and start threatening the driver. In such cases, I see no reason for the driver to have to remain still, while he's being threatened (or attacked), and his car is being vandalized by criminals. This is an example of our society and out laws being turned inside out, by screwy Democrat mayors, who should all be arrested for obstruction of justice, inciting a riot, and creating a disturbance, + maybe other charges as well.

And the traffic blockers ? Were they arrested ? I've seen 4 reports on this St Louis incident, and not a single one mentioned anything about any traffic blockers being arrested.

Car rams into protesters in St. Louis during march for slain transgender woman, injuring 3

Last edited:
"I'm telling you judge I got so afraid of my car being turned over and me and my little girls being killed I just hit the gas in terror".
If that should ever happen to me I'll be 'Bowling For Antifas'!

"I'm telling you judge I got so afraid of my car being turned over and me and my little girls being killed I just hit the gas in terror".
If that should ever happen to me I'll be 'Bowling For Antifas'!
Makes sense. And if you don't want to get hit by a car, don't stand in front of one.

I just wrote on another thread that there should be rules about peaceful protests and blocking traffic is one of the major problems. Protesters cannot be on roads for the reasons you outlined. Also, the opposing factions should be at least a city block apart with no shields, torches or clubs. This should be federal law. If Congress cannot pass a bill like that, there is no hope for this nation!

I just wrote on another thread that there should be rules about peaceful protests and blocking traffic is one of the major problems. Protesters cannot be on roads for the reasons you outlined. Also, the opposing factions should be at least a city block apart with no shields, torches or clubs. This should be federal law. If Congress cannot pass a bill like that, there is no hope for this nation!

And the left follows rules?

First Amendment

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

Where does it say that people can prevent others from speaking, shut down government operations and private businesses or interfere in the lives of their fellow citizens? Only in the minds of "liberal" judges who have contempt for statutory law. We need the Supreme Court to impose automatic stays on "expansive" readings of the Constitution until they can be properly reviewed.

And the left follows rules?
Then they can be carted to jail with a minimum of 6 months confinement...for the FIRST offense.

First Amendment

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

Where does it say that people can prevent others from speaking, shut down government operations and private businesses or interfere in the lives of their fellow citizens? Only in the minds of "liberal" judges who have contempt for statutory law. We need the Supreme Court to impose automatic stays on "expansive" readings of the Constitution until they can be properly reviewed.
You can't block any street.... That's not free speech, and not only that, the people who are blocking streets actually vandalize and attack any cars trying to get around them or by them...so the only reason to block a street is to commit a crime. Blocking the street is a crime itself.

Blocking a street is just asking for someone to get killed or hurt. But perhaps this is what these groups want.

It has become routine for leftwing radicals to calmly assemble themselves on public highways and streets blocking traffic. It has also become routine for police to stand down and not arrest these terrorists (in cities with Democrat mayors).

This is an abomination. In the traffic that's being blocked there could be pregnant women on their way to the hospital. There could be someone very sick or bleeding, and in need of immediate medical attention. There could be emergency vehicles )fire trucks, ambulance, police cars, etc) on their way to an emergency situation.

These damn fool traffic blocker protestors are incredibly irresponsible, but they are also criminal and should be arrested. They seem to know in advance that the mayor in charge of police won't allow the cops to interfere (ie. to do their jobs), and they act like its all a big game.

When motorists try to drive through (as they should be entitle to do), the looney blockers get out in front and sometimes get hit. Then the motorist, who was just trying to get from one place to another winds up getting arrested.

Another thing that might be considered here is the actions of the traffic blockers. Sometimes there is physical criminal action (as in a case in St. Louis yesterday), when the screwballs jumped on the car, started hitting it with a flag pole and their hands, and start threatening the driver. In such cases, I see no reason for the driver to have to remain still, while he's being threatened (or attacked), and his car is being vandalized by criminals. This is an example of our society and out laws being turned inside out, by screwy Democrat mayors, who should all be arrested for obstruction of justice, inciting a riot, and creating a disturbance, + maybe other charges as well.

And the traffic blockers ? Were they arrested ? I've seen 4 reports on this St Louis incident, and not a single one mentioned anything about any traffic blockers being arrested.

Car rams into protesters in St. Louis during march for slain transgender woman, injuring 3

Why would anyone be protesting that incident???? The perp stabbed someone, refused to drop the knife, and slashed a police officer. WTF?!?!?!?!

Why would anyone be protesting that incident???? The perp stabbed someone, refused to drop the knife, and slashed a police officer. WTF?!?!?!?!
Oh, some people will protest anything if there is a camera around.

Oh, some people will protest anything if there is a camera around.

The vast majority of the "protesters" are recording with their phones. All hoping to catch something outrageous in order to go viral and get famous.

In some states, it is also illegal to wear a mask This is the case in Florida. Even hoods are illegal here. Too many laws are going unenforced by Democrat mayors, who need to be made to be accountable.

The 2017 Florida Statutes
600x3_gradient.gif

Title XLVI
CRIMES Chapter 876
CRIMINAL ANARCHY, TREASON, AND OTHER CRIMES AGAINST PUBLIC ORDER

876.12Wearing mask, hood, or other device on public way.—No person or persons over 16 years of age shall, while wearing any mask, hood, or device whereby any portion of the face is so hidden, concealed, or covered as to conceal the identity of the wearer, enter upon, or be or appear upon any lane, walk, alley, street, road, highway, or other public way in this state.

Statutes & Constitution :View Statutes : Online Sunshine

Good point. But where is Trump? Playing golf with Obama and Slick Willy?

In some states, it is also illegal to wear a mask This is the case in Florida. Even hoods are illegal here. Too many laws are going unenforced by Democrat mayors, who need to be made to be accountable.

The 2017 Florida Statutes
600x3_gradient.gif

Title XLVI
CRIMES Chapter 876
CRIMINAL ANARCHY, TREASON, AND OTHER CRIMES AGAINST PUBLIC ORDER

876.12Wearing mask, hood, or other device on public way.—No person or persons over 16 years of age shall, while wearing any mask, hood, or device whereby any portion of the face is so hidden, concealed, or covered as to conceal the identity of the wearer, enter upon, or be or appear upon any lane, walk, alley, street, road, highway, or other public way in this state.

Statutes & Constitution :View Statutes : Online Sunshine
Can we add that men shoud stop wearing the top of their pants around the knees? Sorry, just got to say it.

Because they are LOONS who pay no attention to right and wrong. They only know black and white, and black and police. And their loonieness is exacerbated by the liberal MAYORS who hold police back from enforcing the law. Time to clamp down on these mayors. They have gotten away with far too much for far too long.

Forum List

Back