Tradition VS Law

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
Sun, Sand And Palm Trees
A lot of very stupid people have argued since something is tradition its expected.
Well there are some damn stupid liberals out there and a few brain washed conservatives.

Point One
Trumps taxes, taxes have been released by tradition and there is NO law demanding they be made public. So you might as well suck it up and face the fact you are NOT going to see any. You are not going to see mine and I am not going to see yours and WE are not going to see his. Grow the f#ck up and deal with it.

Point Two
Comey did NOT violate the LAW, he only broke tradition. There is NO law that says the FBI cannot go after a criminal less then 60 days before an election. NONE. As a matter of fact the IRS the DOJ and the FBI are EXEMPT from the Hatch act of 1938.

Crime does not cease to exist on Christmas eve or New years eve or less then 60 days before election. To argue that tradition is equal to law is grossly stupid on the person making the argument. Tradition means something is an accepted practice NOT by all but by SOME.

LAW is something we are ALL expected to follow and has fines and such for not doing so. The LAW is not voluntary but tradition IS. So the next time you see some liberal spewing that crap do the mouth breather a favor. Kick in their cyber teeth because their brain lacks proper O2 flow.

On Wednesday with some prayers and a good turn out the rule of LAW returns to America. And the rule of LAW says those guilty of graft, corruption and treason go to prison. Hillary is NOT running FOR the White House, she IS running FROM the jail house.

Its Americans turn to do what government could not.

Fury

Show me the law that states that college transcripts and birth certificates must be shown to the public en mass...

• Banned
Show me the law that states that college transcripts and birth certificates must be shown to the public en mass...
Sure stupid.
"Article II Section 1 Clause 5:
No Person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President; neither shall any Person be eligible to that Office who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty five Years, and been fourteen Years a Resident within the United States."
Presidential Eligibility

College transcripts no. Walker who was running never attended college.

Forum List

Back