Tracking the origins of the CCP Wuhan virus

Did you see this one Baron?

I started looking a few days ago when reports were coming in about how many South American countries have it killing off massive amounts. A couple people claimed there was no 5G in those countries and that is inaccurate. Ecuador's biggest losses are in the cities where they have Huawei 5G. It all needs to be correlated for we can see if there is an issue with it.

So maybe it is the Huawei that is tainted rather than lets say some made in Germany or something.
Well Boston's carriers installed more 5G too so I think its worth looking into. The claim is there isn't enough studies on it all. Fact is there are enough studies completed to start questioning if this isn't adding to the destruction of peoples health.

As I understand it and how it can do this someone described it as being very very possible to do if you use this example :

If sound can move objects imagine what these radio waves can do. For quite sometime Russia banned microwaves as it was proven to destroy DNA our free radicals. They use them now of course but there was a time they did.

If lasers can burn someones skin from a mile away I dont put anything past this 5G be being very possible just like those HARRP or is it HAARP ahahh I forgot.

Time shall tell it's being said though there are studies the pubic has access to the white paper studies where it says it's going to kill people.

What's cool is some are using the UV light method which I find fascinating. ( Using it for multiple other reasons) .

I started looking a few days ago when reports were coming in about how many South American countries have it killing off massive amounts. A couple people claimed there was no 5G in those countries and that is inaccurate. Ecuador's biggest losses are in the cities where they have Huawei 5G. It all needs to be correlated for we can see if there is an issue with it.

So maybe it is the Huawei that is tainted rather than lets say some made in Germany or something.
Well Boston's carriers installed more 5G too so I think its worth looking into. The claim is there isn't enough studies on it all. Fact is there are enough studies completed to start questioning if this isn't adding to the destruction of peoples health.

As I understand it and how it can do this someone described it as being very very possible to do if you use this example :

If sound can move objects imagine what these radio waves can do. For quite sometime Russia banned microwaves as it was proven to destroy DNA our free radicals. They use them now of course but there was a time they did.

If lasers can burn someones skin from a mile away I dont put anything past this 5G be being very possible just like those HARRP or is it HAARP ahahh I forgot.

Time shall tell it's being said though there are studies the pubic has access to the white paper studies where it says it's going to kill people.

What's cool is some are using the UV light method which I find fascinating. ( Using it for multiple other reasons) .

Apparently from a doctor friend IV Ozone and from another one hydrogen water used as antioxidant may help too.

Research suggests that the following antioxidant-rich substances may neutralize free radicals and increase defenses against oxidative stress:
β-carotene
Vitamin C
Chokeberry
Cocoa
Grapeseed
Green tea
Milk thistle
Resveratrol4
Turmeric
Vitamin E helps keep more oxygen in tissues. I've tried this out for soreness after exercising to help put or keep more oxy in muscles when my blood oxy was super low.

I agree and I too have seen that also " not ennough studies" . Sorry took me a few to get around to saying that lol. I don't trust it my gut says this s*** is not good.

Hey you might want to know this at some point it's safe site where you can check you cell phone's radiation levels if you don't know about this already.

I agree and I too have seen that also " not ennough studies" . Sorry took me a few to get around to saying that lol. I don't trust it my gut says this s*** is not good.

Hey you might want to know this at some point it's safe site where you can check you cell phone's radiation levels if you don't know about this already.
Nice info to know.

I don't carry a cell phone around unless I'm on a longer trip than what I could walk home from if need be. Even then I forget to put the darn thing in the car. I do think it could possibly be a problem though for those who carry one with them. The electric company had put in a SMART meter last year while I was in the hospital for a week. I didn't notice it when I first got home as it was too cold to be out. Now I've never had high blood pressure in my life and I mean never until after being home several weeks after an extensive surgery and 7 days of recovery in the hospital. They checked my blood pressure every day several times a day while there and still no high blood pressure even with all the meds in the IV, stress of surgery, etc. I went in to have some other issues checked a few weeks later that came with the massive mass that was taken out in surgery and I had high blood pressure for the first time ever. The doctor and I were both trying to figure out while all the sudden the spike in blood pressure as mine had always ran a little on the low side. Then on a nice day outside I noticed that damn SMART meter in and our old meter gone. We had opted out even when they said they would charge us extra for opting out (which was BS too). The elect peeps then lied and tried to feed me some of their lines of BS. The kicker was a few days later when Rod told them he was going to talk to his attorney and sue their ass. A few days later they sent a tech and he switched the SMART meter out with an analog. Next trip a few weeks later for the issues related to complications from the mass no high blood pressure; all back to normal concerning blood pressure anyhow. Low amounts of non-iodizing radiation such as phones and the SMART meters can put out enough that it can cause high blood pressure among many other health issues.

People have wondered for several years now why the spike in brain tumors in babes and youngsters. I wonder if anyone has asked those people if they had baby monitors and how many appliances and gadgets they have in their homes that are ran off of radio frequencies. That should be studied too.

Nice info to know.

I don't carry a cell phone around unless I'm on a longer trip than what I could walk home from if need be. Even then I forget to put the darn thing in the car. I do think it could possibly be a problem though for those who carry one with them. The electric company had put in a SMART meter last year while I was in the hospital for a week. I didn't notice it when I first got home as it was too cold to be out. Now I've never had high blood pressure in my life and I mean never until after being home several weeks after an extensive surgery and 7 days of recovery in the hospital. They checked my blood pressure every day several times a day while there and still no high blood pressure even with all the meds in the IV, stress of surgery, etc. I went in to have some other issues checked a few weeks later that came with the massive mass that was taken out in surgery and I had high blood pressure for the first time ever. The doctor and I were both trying to figure out while all the sudden the spike in blood pressure as mine had always ran a little on the low side. Then on a nice day outside I noticed that damn SMART meter in and our old meter gone. We had opted out even when they said they would charge us extra for opting out (which was BS too). The elect peeps then lied and tried to feed me some of their lines of BS. The kicker was a few days later when Rod told them he was going to talk to his attorney and sue their ass. A few days later they sent a tech and he switched the SMART meter out with an analog. Next trip a few weeks later for the issues related to complications from the mass no high blood pressure; all back to normal concerning blood pressure anyhow. Low amounts of non-iodizing radiation such as phones and the SMART meters can put out enough that it can cause high blood pressure among many other health issues.

People have wondered for several years now why the spike in brain tumors in babes and youngsters. I wonder if anyone has asked those people if they had baby monitors and how many appliances and gadgets they have in their homes that are ran off of radio frequencies. That should be studied too.

Oh my so sorry to hear about all of that. But glad you are doing well. I will re read this tomorrow right now i'm off to bedddie bye. So sleep tight when your time comes. Be safe and have a great day or evening/. hell weekend too ahahh.

Nice info to know.

Oh my so sorry to hear about all of that. But glad you are doing well. I will re read this tomorrow right now i'm off to bedddie bye. So sleep tight when your time comes. Be safe and have a great day or evening/. hell weekend too ahahh.
You also. May your weekend be super blessed!

Here is another bit on the origins of the virus you'll want to see.

Video an excerpt of 2015 with English subtitles >

The original without subs TGR Leonardo del 16/11/2015

A good morning to you and thank you....... OMG yes I am hearing that too ! One other thing this bring to mind is I have heard suggestions and it's a good idea if you ask me these level 4 labs should all be shut down.. I mean why in the hell would the so called ever loving government in any country ---_Why in the hell would idiots want to create some bs that could wipe out all of humanity.

I mean think about the state of mind and mentality of these losers who want to do nothing but create invisible killers all to control the worlds population.

Why create such killer whatever's if the goal is to " save the world" save humanity" why in the hell even allow this bs and all the Gov. does is allow it unnder the bs umbrella of " discovering new ways to help ppl. yeah right.

A young doctor in New York for those who have not seen it.

A good morning to you and thank you....... OMG yes I am hearing that too ! One other thing this bring to mind is I have heard suggestions and it's a good idea if you ask me these level 4 labs should all be shut down.. I mean why in the hell would the so called ever loving government in any country ---_Why in the hell would idiots want to create some bs that could wipe out all of humanity.

I mean think about the state of mind and mentality of these losers who want to do nothing but create invisible killers all to control the worlds population.

Why create such killer whatever's if the goal is to " save the world" save humanity" why in the hell even allow this bs and all the Gov. does is allow it unnder the bs umbrella of " discovering new ways to help ppl. yeah right.
There is a group of people that desire to destroy humans off the planet. Not themselves mind you just the rest of us.

I did a little searching on non-ionizing radiation and in a few studies with mice and viruses the radiation increased the severity of the viruses given to the mice. I'll look and see if I can find those again.

And another must see for those who do not know about her and have never heard of her and what she went through to tell the world the truth about what she discovered in the vaccines.

Dr Judy Mikovits PHD Fired, Jailed and Broke For Proof of Vaccine Injuries

Nice info to know.

You also. May your weekend be super blessed!

Here is another bit on the origins of the virus you'll want to see.

Video an excerpt of 2015 with English subtitles >

The original without subs TGR Leonardo del 16/11/2015

LOL look what came out this AM

Documents obtained by The Mail on Sunday show the Wuhan Institute of Virology undertook coronavirus experiments on mammals captured more than 1,000 miles away in Yunnan – funded by a $3.7 million grant from the US government.

Sequencing of the Covid-19 genome has traced it to bats found in Yunnan’s caves.

Forum List

Back