Tracking the origins of the CCP Wuhan virus

RodISHI

Platinum Member
Nov 29, 2008
I'm sure more will come out in time. Thankfully Epoch Times was keeping track of this early on as the evil CCP tried to cover up and destroy the information about China military's involvement in creating and initiating the current pandemic. "The People's War" out of China is the war on the rest of the world because the CCP knows they would get their asses kicked back into hell where they belong in a conventional war. The world needs to utterly deny the Chinese CCP any means of survival and the people of China will have to take them down from within.

This is why Communist China dog eaters can't be trusted. European countries or anyone else are crazy to let those commies help them develop 5G (Huawei). That's just asking for big trouble. The less any country depends on Red China, the better off they will be.

Funny I just got done putting this over on weather's page and it is going to be worse than we see here.
We can't tell these lunatics enough all those sci fi movies are about to become reality they haven't any idea how " tv programming programs and prepares the weak to accept how they will strip our freedoms.

Funny how those who have such a low common sense IQ lack it totally ............and just keep begging for more of thier rights to be taken away.
and yes aholes the CHINESE DO HARVEST BOIDIES for gawd dam parts FACE REALITY YOU WEAK FK!!

1586525962080.png

1586525938536.png

The virus is all about herding you into THEIR CONTROL!!

1586526278809.png

DO U REALIZE YOU ARE BEING TOLD DO NOT LEAVE YOUR HOME
YOU CAN BUY ONLY SO MANY THINGS
DON'T DRIVE
CAN'T BUY

WTH IS WRONG WITH YOU FREAKS!!!!

oh we lost no freedoms----- OH AND. THE BEST ONE. " HERE'S MY PAPERS: MY PERMISSION SLIP TO TRAVEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

are you fkn serious. " we lost no freedom". OMFG.

please wake up loons.

Last edited:
Good lord! Ignorance run amok- has any of the evidence below been considered?

Who Made Coronavirus? Was It the U.S., Israel or China Itself?

Was Coronavirus a Biowarfare Attack Against China?

International Finance's Anti-China Crusade

I've posted these articles several times and I've yet to see one response- it seems people want others to connect the dots for them or for someone to make a video they find credible- no, I didn't watch it, I prefer reading- movies are for wacthing and I can't sit and watch even a music video- so, no, I won't watch a video.

Why is it everyone wants to point fingers at people they don't like but refuse to read evidence that points back at them? I don't get that.

I'm sure more will come out in time. Thankfully Epoch Times was keeping track of this early on as the evil CCP tried to cover up and destroy the information about China military's involvement in creating and initiating the current pandemic. "The People's War" out of China is the war on the rest of the world because the CCP knows they would get their asses kicked back into hell where they belong in a conventional war. The world needs to utterly deny the Chinese CCP any means of survival and the people of China will have to take them down from within.

Oh and an excellent source " epoch"

Good lord! Ignorance run amok- has any of the evidence below been considered?

Who Made Coronavirus? Was It the U.S., Israel or China Itself?

Was Coronavirus a Biowarfare Attack Against China?

International Finance's Anti-China Crusade

I've posted these articles several times and I've yet to see one response- it seems people want others to connect the dots for them or for someone to make a video they find credible- no, I didn't watch it, I prefer reading- movies are for wacthing and I can't sit and watch even a music video- so, no, I won't watch a video.

Why is it everyone wants to point fingers at people they don't like but refuse to read evidence that points back at them? I don't get that.
I read a lot of articles but more studies than anything else. Problem with articles is you won't find the things that were already scrubbed or kept in the distant search somewhere a couple hundred pages back. This video is a very good documentary because he got the docs before they were scrubbed.

There is one thing to have a designer virus for study purposes yet another to release it or be careless with it and then try to bury it as it spreads across the world to create mayhem.

I read a lot of articles but more studies than anything else.
Studies? By who? Typically, so-called studies, are highly subjective which means narrow in focus which discounts, if not outright ignores, other evidence- read the articles I posted- they have links of verification, which requires more reading.
They connect dots. Follow the money, see the agenda. It is that simple. Then, post contrary opinion or evidence for discussion. Relying on others leads one to relying on others. Draw your own conclusions after "studying" ALL the evidence.

I read a lot of articles but more studies than anything else.
Studies? By who? Typically, so-called studies, are highly subjective which means narrow in focus which discounts, if not outright ignores, other evidence- read the articles I posted- they have links of verification, which requires more reading.
They connect dots. Follow the money, see the agenda. It is that simple. Then, post contrary opinion or evidence for discussion. Relying on others leads one to relying on others. Draw your own conclusions after "studying" ALL the evidence.
Generally studies at the NHI but also those by biologist in other countries too.

I read your articles and truthfully I do not need to do a bunch of mental masturbation at this point in my life, nor do I have a need to spend a great deal of time "for discussion" on other peoples mental masturbation's. I'm more of a hands on type person or I follow what the Holy Spirit shows me or puts in my heart to know and somewhat understand; and that works for me.

But, you post other peoples mental masturbating- was it good for you? I didn't watch to see if was good for the video producer.

I know who/what Epoch Times is ( I see their ad on You Tube often)- I visited their web site, went to the video you posted and tried to go to the Comments section- I'm not going to register to read their opinions just as I won't register to read anyone else's.
Click bait is click bait no matter who produces the bait- some call it mental masturbating.

I've NEVER had a flu vaccination. I've had it twice in the last 12 or 13 years. Once, pretty severely, the second time, mildly- matter of fact, the only shots I've had since leaving the military, in 1968, is Novacaine for dental work.

yeah, I'm getting a dose- of bullshit.

But, you post other peoples mental masturbating- was it good for you? I didn't watch to see if was good for the video producer.

I know who/what Epoch Times is ( I see their ad on You Tube often)- I visited their web site, went to the video you posted and tried to go to the Comments section- I'm not going to register to read their opinions just as I won't register to read anyone else's.
Click bait is click bait no matter who produces the bait- some call it mental masturbating.
You do not have to register to watch the video which you have no comment on because as you said you didn't watch it. Personally I liked it (the video) because they put out the same information I saw when this whole corona mess started going down.

The origin

bill-gates-fordert.jpg

You do not have to register to watch the video which you have no comment on because as you said you didn't watch it. Personally I liked it (the video) because they put out the same information I saw when this whole corona mess started going down.
Read what I said- I visited the web site and tried to read the comment section- I said nothing about watching the video except here- which I didn't do either here, or there. I wanted to comment on the producers lack of intellectual honesty since he said the following:

“We’ve pretty much heard every rumor under the sun. We’ve heard every theory, every crazy rumor, we’ve heard all these different narratives,” said Joshua Philipp, award-winning investigative reporter and host of the show “Crossroads.”

Does the video refer to the articles I posted? I doubt it. So his statement is fairly inaccurate, I would say, intellectually dishonest- I also saw a lot of condemnation of China and no condemnation of the Finnancial Interests involved- again, intellectually dishonest- or ignorant. Either way not completely accurate. Awards don't interest me and neither do pseudo intellectuals- there is nothing esoteric about this. It's quite simple, follow the money, see the agenda- always has been always will be. Unless/until that is addressed it is pure bloviation from an award winner wanting another award from some meaningless entity that likes to pat others on the back for something with a participation trophy- it ain't my cup o tea.

Since you are so confident about being vaccinated you should join right in and be a volunteer for trials for this new vaccine. Please let us know how that works out for you.

Remember not to get the vaccine when it's ready.

The Darwin Awards needs nominees.

The NWO 'vaccine' will kill more as 90% of humanity

Since you are so confident about being vaccinated you should join right in and be a volunteer for trials for this new vaccine. Please let us know how that works out for you.

Remember not to get the vaccine when it's ready.

The Darwin Awards needs nominees.
Don't be concerning yourself I won't be allowing any unnecessary toxins, aborted baby parts, animal DNA or any of those poisonous adjuvants to be shot into my body if I have any say about it.

Forum List

Back